Re-naming help?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re-naming help?

Unread post by Teigan »

I need new names for my Loque and my shoveltusk. Loque has been many things, and none has quite felt right. I'm not really settled on what gender he is either, despite having had him for literally years. I would go with his wild name, but I can't, of course, because of the apostrophe and I don't like how it looks without that. His/her many names have tended to be related to the moon, stars, celestial things, so maybe something along those lines. Currently, it's Roshanara, which is a feminine name meaning "light of the assembly" Before that, it was Roshan, which just means "light". So....help a kitty out?

My long suffering and much loved shoveltusk also needs help. He's been named Styr and Angus and is currently named Magnus. So, something along those lines?

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_071818_182533.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071818_182533.jpg (291.94 KiB) Viewed 674 times
WoWScrnShot_071818_182609.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071818_182609.jpg (313.63 KiB) Viewed 674 times
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Re-naming help?

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Vaadhoo and Enderby

Sorry, you're getting my island theme :)
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Re: Re-naming help?

Unread post by Niabi »

Selune (pronounced Sel-oo-nay) is a fictional goddess in the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons & Dragons, the Faerûnian goddess of light, the moon, stars, navigation, navigators, wanderers, questers, and goodly lycanthropes. This character might have served as inspiration for WoW's goddess Elune.

You could also play up the idea a bit: Selunare (Sel-oo-nar), Elunestre (El-oo-nest-ra), etc. for funsies if the original spelling isn't to your liking.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising