Some pets have unique attack speeds again -Broken Tooth etc.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdb2007
Realm: Sargeras

Re: Some pets have unique attack speeds again -Broken Tooth

Unread post by jdb2007 »

Rykochet wrote:Yellow Spider 1.0 w/ haste .777 auto attacking for 2.15m dmg. I have .777 @ 2.15m = 17.2k DPS

Spirit Beast Raptor 2.0 w/ haste 1.554 auto attacking for 2.15m dmg. I have 1.554 @ 2.15m = 20.2k DPS

This was testing with only the pet attacking for a set amount of damage. Same gear for both test.

Using 2.15m damage as a total value, if I'm interpreting this correct, the faster pet with 17.2k dps needed 125 seconds to reach that target, while the slower pet with 20.2k dps only needed 106.4 seconds to reach that target. I consider it to be all relative with haste vs no haste; with that being said, this is suggesting that slower pets are the way to go?

If this is not so, can someone line me out. thanks
anonimas12
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by anonimas12 »

Elvynn Forest
Mangy wold (near goldshire) 1.7
Prowler (near lodging camp) 1.5
Young Forest Bear 2.5

Badlands
Ridge Stalker Patriarch 1.3
Tonywow
Realm: Aerie Peak/Aerea 52/Gilneas

Unread post by Tonywow »

During the first island expedition you can do, the one where you have to kill the crab Encrusted Kingsclutter, he has a 3.o attack speed. However once you tame the crab, it doesn't seem to spawn back. I tried to log out and log back in, he didn't re-spawn. I had to drop the quest and pick it back up.
Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bored of all gaming, what else is new XD

Unread post by Edanna »

Xota wrote:Shameless plug, I posted an addon that includes attack speed in the tooltip for wild (and pet) beasts. Now you don't need a macro, you just enable and mouseover.
https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/stablehand
How do I get the add on to show the attack speed? I downloaded it yesterday forgot to check it out logged in today on my hunter and it’s showing the main ability and other usefulness but no attack speed.
Crelam
Realm: Deathwing

Unread post by Crelam »

A new notable attack speed tame: N'chala the Egg Thief, the rare raptor in Zuldazar has a speedy 1.0 attack speed.
Tonywow
Realm: Aerie Peak/Aerea 52/Gilneas

Unread post by Tonywow »

The clefthoove wooly rhino bull in borean tundra has a 3.0 attack speed. Was looking for a dark colored tank for my shadow hunter mog and was surprised to find this 3 speed clefthoove. Being arguably the best overall per family in BFA, the 3 attack speed and harder attacks are fitting for a rhino.
Elynix
Realm: Kirin Tor US

Unread post by Elynix »

Edanna wrote:
Xota wrote:Shameless plug, I posted an addon that includes attack speed in the tooltip for wild (and pet) beasts. Now you don't need a macro, you just enable and mouseover.
https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/stablehand
How do I get the add on to show the attack speed? I downloaded it yesterday forgot to check it out logged in today on my hunter and it’s showing the main ability and other usefulness but no attack speed.

IIRC just type /stablehand and it turns on the Atkspeed.
Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valashe
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Valashe »

http://www.wow-petopia.com/classic/attackspeed.php

The Classic site already has a good number of extant and extinct pets (due to Cataclysm). I'd hope the mods would suggest a similar listing for pets that exist during BfA.

Queen of teh Squerlz!

View my stable!