Any glitch/bugged pet so far to tame?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valhim
Realm: Dun Modr

Any glitch/bugged pet so far to tame?

Unread post by Valhim »

Hi guys, do you know if there's any cool glitch pet to tame?

I didn't found anything, only some water-elemental that are shown as beast, but no one is tameable (I tried several times, but nothing :c)

Good luck with the hunt!
Crazymoko
Realm: Hyjal

Re: Any glitch/bugged pet so far to tame?

Unread post by Crazymoko »

Hi guys,

I found recently a bugged pet when doing the leatherworking quest "Lost But Not Forgotten".
It's "Bonescreamer" a grey raptor with blue eyes : https://www.wowhead.com/npc=140699/bone ... id=2594119.
It looks very nice but sadly, only for you because it is invisible for other players. And recently it became invisible even for me, but still usable.
I submitted a bug report about it because it could be horrible in PVP.
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Any glitch/bugged pet so far to tame?

Unread post by Dialga »

Potentially I have two, but I'm keeping it under wraps for now. I'd need help from Horde hunters that haven't completed the tar pits in Nazmir or the Zul-hunt campaign. If you're in the secret hunters discord, you can PM me

EDIT: I've managed to cast tame/beast lore on my two probables: One was flagged untameable (even when should have been unreachable!) and the one that, through much trickery, spawns as is tameable sadly gives an Already Controlled error.