Coastal Scavenger: Tameable

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Coastal Scavenger: Tameable

Unread post by Kurasu »

These are listed as 'Not tameable' in the homepage. However, I just Beast Lore'd one to find that it's listed as tameable.

(I'm assuming there's a bigger thread of these, but blind me couldn't find it in a glance!)
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Coastal Scavenger: Tameable

Unread post by Wain »

Actually, they're listed as tameable, but : it's highlighted a quirk in page formatting that I'm going to have to remedy :/

The page is set to show untameable looks as a collapsed heading underneath the tameable ones. You have to click on them to pop it out.

Unfortunately that albatross look is tameable in two different families. So it's currently listing tameable looks in family A, then untameable looks in family A (as a collapsed heading) and the tameable looks in family B. So the 'untameable looks' thing looks to the casual observer like it's the heading for the actual tameable looks in family B :P

I'll have to reorder it to show all tameable looks in all families first, then untameable looks. Thanks for bringing this up :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Aha! Thanks! :) Yeah. I clicked on the 'pop out' under 'Carrion Bird', and it just said "Untameable". Rather than "Tameable as Bird Of Prey" or whatever. Which is what had me confused!

I didn't actually tame it. I just happened to be scanning around (as I'm wont to do), then was curious as to which colors made it in and didn't, and happened to notice *after* I'd lored. :D
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

New format for the pet display:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id= ... rossorange

All tameables are now shown in the same table, with subheadings to show family :)

That should hopefully be a lot clearer. Thanks for reminding me that this needed to be fixed :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.