Sabuul and Naroua Question

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Phantazya
Realm: US - Whisperwind

Sabuul and Naroua Question

Unread post by Phantazya »

Any reason after BFA has been released and we are way above their level are Sabuul and Naroua still not tamable? I mean they are only 112 and they are rares but when they are up they constantly respawn so people can get the eggs, wq etc, and could still be tamed and not be an issue. I am just wondering Blizzard's reason for doing that when they allow us to tame bosses like Thok, Chimaeron, Chromaggus. I get there is still a lot of traffic there but anyone could easily go and kill your tame regardless of where you are. It is a very unique skin and honestly it is the one color of panthera I want most and manafeeder pantheras have the color temporarily when they have a buff on them but when you tame them even if their portrait is that color it returns to the original colors of the area.
Phantazya

Re: Sabuul and Naroua Question

Ok I made a topic in the forums saying "Please make Sabuul and Naroua tamable". https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767598761

I would really appreciate a positive supportive response to this in the forums, because this skin color is currently untamable in the game. It is known that the developers do read the General posts and the more people who support it the more likely it will come to pass. I realize there are many pets that have had an oversite in this expansion but this pet was showing as tamable pre bfa although too high of a level to be able to tame them, according to posters in this forum. Now that we are higher than 112 it is listing as not tamable and it has a diet. So, a little help would go a long way considering these two mobs are from Legion and not BFA there honestly shouldn't be an issue with making them tamable. I understand there is the argument that hunters could be griefed while doing this. But in all honesty there isn't many pets in the game that people wouldn't accidentally or purposely kill just because it is red it's dead philosophy. So carrying a lot of of the meat would be advisable anyway. Not only that but screwing up the tame itself is more than enough reason to bring at least a few pieces and i can tell you the drop rate on them has increased because I get at least a couple pieces an hour every time I farm for them. Honestly, as much as I love the pantharas I have already tamed I want to release my other two and tame one of these. I am completely running out of stable space since apparently they only decided to give us 10 extra and I even have two hunters because I enjoy collecting so much. I would be happy if just one was made tamable although there is no reason both couldn't be made that way.

Thank you for your consideration and support.

-Phantazya
Phantazya

Just curious, has anyone tried to see if they were made tamable in the beta of 8.1?
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I haven't checked on them myself but I did visit your forum link to post my support (a bit late, I know, but still). I hope someday that you and others are able to tame these pretty kitties for your hunters :D

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising