Siege of Boralus - Viq'Goth

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Siege of Boralus - Viq'Goth

Unread post by Maizou »

Anyone else notice that pets on this fight seem bugged and affected by "Terror From Below"? AKA If they decide to stand in the water too long they get one shot.

They normally are granted immunity to effects like this, but on this fight they aren't.

My pet dies 3-4 times during the fight randomly because of this effect, and I don't even notice when it does. If I use all my focus when I do, I end up having to auto attack for like 10 seconds to gain enough focus to use revive pet. (I'm survival)
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Siege of Boralus - Viq'Goth

Unread post by Rawr »

In that fight have them stay with you and fight tentacles if they go for the boss in the water they will die. It hits like Algalon duel wielding semis while enraged if you get in the water with it, the tentacles not so much. Tabbing there is not recommended as the boss' main body will almost always be selected, so I suggest putting your pet on Passive and macroing /petattack to your melee abilities so it only goes for what you are hitting, hope this helps. :mrgreen: