Where oh where...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
lonewolf3515
Realm: Agrammar

Where oh where...

Unread post by lonewolf3515 »

Hati... Where did you go? I will find him. Believe it! When is he coming to BFA? I heard Blizzard's promise to put Hati into the game again. I'm just as anxious about him returning as I am with being able to fly again. I hope I can choose his skin freely like we could in Legion. I liked Dark Hati and Shadow Hati the best.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Where oh where...

Unread post by Valnaaros »

We don't know. Ion said that we haven't seen the last of Hati, but there was no promise or indication as to how/where/when that would happen.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

We know they're adding an epilogue for Xal'atath (from the shadow priest artifact) in 8.1, so hopefully Hati's story is on the way. There was WAY more support for a followup story for Hati, so I'm still pretty optimistic we'll get one :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

The only thing that holds me back from full blown optimism is that Xal'atath, being what she is, is perhaps being brought back for more than just closure. I suspect she has a larger role in the 100% Old God free, faction conflict based expansion.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

She does. I wrote up what happens over in the 8.1 Spoilers thread.