Looking for tiny ferocity

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Looking for tiny ferocity

Unread post by Epicfail »

Sup folks. Been a while.

Love me the small pets nowadays. Looking for more smaller alternatives for Ferocity since my main solo/tanking pet is White Rhino. Its tough as they come and really strong, but it gets in the way, especially in confined places like Waycrest. I love my little "Glitch" Tanaan frog that's bugged and super small, but he's not very effective when I need heroism and more leech to survive. Seems there's a ton of awesome Cunning pets too (mechanicals) that are super small, but... just... I like ferocity. It seems to last way longer and kick more ass then the others. If I'm missing something here, please let me know. ;)

A darkmoon rabbit ferocity pet would check all my boxes.... were such a lofty pipe dream ever to become reality.
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Looking for tiny ferocity

Unread post by Teigan »

I can't think of any glitch-small pets. Maybe try out a scorpid, tallstrider or ravager? Those are pretty compact. And I too would like a Darkmoon rabbit as a hunter pet. Or any rabbit. Provided it wasn't cunning like the other rodents!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Hmm, the smallest ferocity pets I can think of are bees and some of the spider models like gracile and barbed.
Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Arathor / Arthas - US

Unread post by Jeydis »

Some of the wolves are pretty narrow, Crocolisks are low to the ground so they block less space that way. Ravagers are also pretty small comparatively.

Jeydis on Arathor-US
Click HERE to request a Signature or Avatar from me!
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair