Death Ravager

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Paradise Woods

Death Ravager

Unread post by Paradise Woods »

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=crawlervar6

Says "used to be red and purple", but he hasn't been since at least patch 4.1 - when was it a different colour? I tamed him a bit ago and he was never any other colour??
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Death Ravager

Unread post by Wain »

Paradise Woods wrote:http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=crawlervar6

Says "used to be red and purple", but he hasn't been since at least patch 4.1 - when was it a different colour? I tamed him a bit ago and he was never any other colour??
Back in BC. It changed in the Cata beta
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Paradise Woods

Man, I don't remember that at all! Thank you, it made me curious as I'd never seen him any other colour. I never went to any Alliance zones (Horde main/alts) until Cata, so that'll do it. Was just wondering =)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Cata Beta is when Jeremy Feasel started taking an interest in all the unavailable pet skin colours and some existing NPCs were given makeovers to make the looks available. The Death Ravager was one of those, as its new colour had never been used before :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Cata Beta is when Jeremy Feasel started taking an interest in all the unavailable pet skin colours and some existing NPCs were given makeovers to make the looks available. The Death Ravager was one of those, as its new colour had never been used before :)
Paradise Woods

I love when they do that. Gives the older models another surge of interest AND we get a new colour,