Arcturis - Shadowmoon Time

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kamchatka
Realm: Shadowmoon

Arcturis - Shadowmoon Time

Unread post by Kamchatka »

Acturis spawns on Shadowmoon between 7pm and 8:30pm eastern time.

Saw him 1 night and came back the very next to tame him.

Good luck!
Saturo

Re: Arcturis - Shadowmoon Time

Unread post by Saturo »

The thing is that his spawn time is actually from the time he was killed or tamed last time. Now, I don't know exactly how long this is, as I'm not really a fan of the spirits, since some testing between my gondria and a devilsaur proved them to be almost equal, with approximately 12% more for the devilsaur. I don't know eaxtly how long to wait, but I don't think it's 24 hours, and even if it is, then that would eventually fail, since, if nobody is camping him, it usuall takes about half an hour for somebody to spot him.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kamchatka
Realm: Shadowmoon

Unread post by Kamchatka »

saturo wrote:The thing is that his spawn time is actually from the time he was killed or tamed last time. Now, I don't know exactly how long this is, as I'm not really a fan of the spirits, since some testing between my gondria and a devilsaur proved them to be almost equal, with approximately 12% more for the devilsaur. I don't know eaxtly how long to wait, but I don't think it's 24 hours, and even if it is, then that would eventually fail, since, if nobody is camping him, it usuall takes about half an hour for somebody to spot him.
I have to say that I am disappointed with his performance. My wolf easily outperforms him. I may actually get rid of him!
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

This is probably because it's first thing on Monday morning, but when I read that I honestly that you were saying that he's started to spawn in Shadowmoon Valley. :lol:
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Vephriel wrote:This is probably because it's first thing on Monday morning, but when I read that I honestly that you were saying that he's started to spawn in Shadowmoon Valley. :lol:
Netherdrake spirit beast? Huh wha? :shock:

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Netherdrake spirit beast?
ROFL!!!

Veph, that's exactly what I thought too when I saw the topic title! :lol:

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3