Pet Slots

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Thornberry
Realm: Stormrage-US Illidan-US

Pet Slots

Unread post by Thornberry »

Anyone else having trouble with not having enough Stable slots.

Dose anyone know if they will be giving out additional table slots soon..
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Pet Slots

Unread post by rubybeam »

well i heard that blizzard might be replaceing stable slots with summoning spells like how warlocs summon thier pets if that helps and yeah i hate how we have so not as many stable slots
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Summon Bear. Summon Wolf. Summon Crocoslime.

Nope. Wouldn't work for me.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Rexham
Realm: Rexxar

Unread post by Rexham »

there's a couple threads about this in the pets forum, and yeah, I could go for 1 or 2 more slots. I hate having to abandon pets that I still like and would still probably use.
Pins on <Petopians> US
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

rubybeam wrote:well i heard that blizzard might be replaceing stable slots with summoning spells
Heh, we can dream. That would be really nice.

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

meh i heard it while browseing the forums from total bordness and a admin said that blizz wa thinking on replace stable slots with summoning spells u know what i'm thinking endless pets
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

How would all those summons be organized? An endless amount of pets means an endless amount of summons.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Even with summoning spells, they'd still have to limit how many pets you have. I don't think anyone could handle more than ten-twelve pets (and unless you're into taming every rare in game, I doubt people would need that many).

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Rexham
Realm: Rexxar

Unread post by Rexham »

I think with unlimited pet slots we'd find ourselves with a lot more competition for taming rare spawns. A lot of people collecting them for the sake of collecting them.
Pins on <Petopians> US
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yup, and TBH I think blizz should add an "One spirit beast per hunter" rule. I see a lot of people running around with all four in their stables, and I saw one with Gondria (my favourite) jump down, abandon her, and tame Arcturis. At that time I had been camping Gondria for weeks.

Loffter
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstraza

Unread post by Loffter »

Saturo wrote:Yup, and TBH I think blizz should add an "One spirit beast per hunter" rule. I see a lot of people running around with all four in their stables, and I saw one with Gondria (my favourite) jump down, abandon her, and tame Arcturis. At that time I had been camping Gondria for weeks.
Ouch... I have been debating taming king krush, but I'm not so sure now, that seems like something that would happen to me multiple times.
Thornberry
Realm: Stormrage-US Illidan-US

Unread post by Thornberry »

I have Skoll and Loque Thinking of abandoning Loque but then I think about the time I spent taming her lol...

When I tried taming Krush mind you this was b4 I had Loque and Skoll wright when wrath was released. I was in the middle of taming then another hunter (NE) I was ally at the time aswell came up and it killed Krush and said if I cant have it you cant... I was like WTF...

I just want more slots so I can have the pets I need and want xD
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Thornberry wrote:I was in the middle of taming then another hunter (NE) I was ally at the time aswell came up and it killed Krush and said if I cant have it you cant... I was like WTF...
Ugh! I hate people like that. :x I really wish Blizzard would do something so that when you begin taming you should be in some sort of magical, uninterruptable bubble and no one can interfere until you complete it. ><
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Imagine the bubble boy jokes...

And I thought Pallies had it bad...

Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

Unread post by Rethei »

Vephriel wrote:
Thornberry wrote:I was in the middle of taming then another hunter (NE) I was ally at the time aswell came up and it killed Krush and said if I cant have it you cant... I was like WTF...
Ugh! I hate people like that. :x I really wish Blizzard would do something so that when you begin taming you should be in some sort of magical, uninterruptable bubble and no one can interfere until you complete it. ><
Here here! The grief/ganking of when you are taming a rare spawn is one of the lowest things a player can do. Most people spend hours-days-weeks...maybe even longer on trying to tame them and to have said mob appear and then be killed while taming infuriates me :/

I praise the gods/goddesses that no one was around when i tamed Arcturis, especially this Draenei Hunter who was quite rude to me as i camped his spawn point. Alot of /rude, /shoo's from him. i kinda want to wait in the area for him to fly by and i bring out Arcturis to spite him.
Props to Karathyriel
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Rethei wrote:i kinda want to wait in the area for him to fly by and i bring out Arcturis to spite him.
Tsk tsk!

That's just rude.

I would so want to do it also.