All the pets i want to tame in WoW(kinda long +pics)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

All the pets i want to tame in WoW(kinda long +pics)

Unread post by Rethei »

Im such a dork but i just wanted to list and post pics of the creatures i want to tame WoW and why. Please feel free to do the same. I find it interesting to see what everyone else wants or wanted and eventually got, as well as if there is an particular reasoning (Roleplaying,color,skin,lore etc)

Pets i wanted and tamed:

Devilsaur (tyrant skin)
All through Vanilla i joked and seriously wished that hunters could tame these beasts and jokingly rip thru mobs like paper. As a kid i was enthralled by Dinosaurs, most of my time i played with my tons of dino figures, however i had one that i loved more then all the others: Tyrannosaurus-Rex. So my love for Devilsaurs is unconditional and i love the sheer awesome they bring by chomping down mobs to lil bitty pieces. I liked the Tyrant skin over the Ironhide skin ( it didn't match to well xD). I may try out the White/purple one to see how well it matches :p. Probably my fav pet to tame to date.

Frostsaber(purple)
One of the most beautiful Cat skins out there and for me only rival by that of Loque'nahak. I had dreams of eventually getting a hunter up to 59/60 and taming one of these beauts for some time, since i mostly played on alliance ( on my druid/lock) i had a hard time playing a hunter as i really couldn't stand to play as ally hunters, so now that i eventually switched to Horde it took me no time to lvl my hunter and finally tame one. Sadly my Kitty comes out the least of all my pets currently as i enjoy the others more, so KyleRawr is mostly for show >.<

Jormungar Worm
When i first saw the bestiary artwork for these guys i immediately got a DnD feel for them. Beautiful to look at and dangerously fierce! When i first saw a hunter with one tamed i was pretty much "yeah i so want one of those!" Im not quite sure why i have such a fascination for them but i love my "Phallius" worm almost as much as my Devilsaur and i really enjoy how well he can dps and tank, had a a time where he tanked and held up to 10 mobs while i aoe'd em down and not once did i pull.

Arcturis
Well I JUST tamed this beauty! he was gonna be posted on the ones i am after but... omg i am sooo happy! For starters i initially didn't see the allure or reason to hype over the spirit beasts (hearing how they are only trophies etc) but the more i looked at them here and hearing of em on here, well i started to have a love for them. Having the adrenaline and excitement of taming a spirit beast/rare spawn and seeing face to face how beautiful he is well.... i want more :D Not to mention he hits like a TRUCK! :o

Wolf (Northrend skin)
I love Wolves/dogs, im a dog lover which is why my Frostsaber gets little play time xD. I think the Northrend worgs look fierce and have a savage look to them. However the main reason i tamed this skin ( i had a zombie dog prior) is that it reminds me of my late dog Jazz in the looks and even in the personality that she shows when i have her out ( i have a thread in the real life pets showing pics) Wolves are great at dps, so whenever im not in my BM specc then my wolf will surely be my choice to use :]

Pets i want to tame:

Wasp(Sapphire)
Wasps seem to be slightly rare as i only see 1-2 around when in cities, i have never seen one in a dungeon or raid either. I really love the coloring of this model, it's almost like a rare gem in colors. I sadly missed out on being able to tame the Hive Queen so my second choice are the sapphire ones. I find their humming to be soothing and i simply LOVE how big they are esp when BW is popped :P. Not to mention the northrend wasps use the AQ boss model and i loved the lore and raids of AQ, so these fondly give me nostalgia!

King Krush
I eventually would like to update my Devilsaur to King Krush ( the rper in me has it that my Devilsaur molts and his new scales turn green). King Krush i have heard is one of the hardest pets to tame as not only is he a rare spawn but the fact he hits hard, fears and is immune to being trapped. I like the idea of the challenge of taming him also I personally like this coloring over the others simply that Green is my fav color xD

Loque'nahak
The other spirit beast i would love to tame ( Skoll and Gondria really don't do much for me and unless we had more space i wont be taming em) This is pretty much my Fav cat skin in the game, the markings are beautiful and looks great along any hunters side. I am eager to the thrill of searching for her!

Vargul Wolf
Even though i already have jazz as a Wolf this model here sadly is perhaps my fav. I really dig the animations (attacking, running and iddle) it reminds me fondly of my sis's dog, plus the rune markings are really beautiful. Not much else to say but it looks great, though multiple coloring chocies would be nice :p a blue or purple would be sweet.

Raptor(Outland skin)
ImageImageImage
As i said earlier i love Dinosaurs, still today :p. I think the raptors looking amazing, especially the Outland skin, beautifully deadly i can not decide on which coloring i like the best out of the 3 i narrowed down to. I find Raptors are great dps pets and also enjoyed the rp aspect of being able to tame dinosaurs, kinda a feat of strength and wisdom.

Rhino
The closest thing we can tame to clefthoofs/kodos ( the share the same body structure and animations). The Rhinos look pretty good to me and i enjoy their hardy/sturdy look to surviving the cold death chill of Northrend ( though im sure they get hot when elsewhere)i kinda like the idea of being in a raid and having his special ability to help boost the dps of rogues, war and kitty druids.

Spider(Northrend skin)
Now this may seem odd/funny or whatever but i have a phobia of spiders. I had a incident when i was 2 years old where a huge wolf spider walked out of my closet and attacked me. I hate them and fear them deeply,however the spiders in WoW (save for the Maexxna skin) do not bother me. With the updated Northrend model i actually started to consider having one as a pet for the dead/boney look and use for Pvping. I liek the creepy evil look they have...even though i hate spiders xD

I have several others but these here are the main ones that i want more then others, sadly i will not be able to have all of them due to the limiting number of stable slots. Still one day perhaps blizz will understand a good chunk of the hunter pop wants to have many many slots...even unlimited perhaps. So lets see which ones have a hold on you, that you must tame :p (pictures optional ofc, im just a dork and love to provide pics)
Last edited by Rethei on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Props to Karathyriel
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: All the pets i want to tame in WoW(kinda long +pics)

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ooh, I love window shopping for pets. ^.^ Haha, every time I make a new hunter I head to Petopia and save the images of all the potential ones I want to tame in an image for reference. x)

This post will be regarding my main hunter. I have some of my wanted pets on alts, but I still wish I could have them on my main. >.<

Pets I have:
Image Image Image Image Image

Pets I want (but don't have room for :():

Non-tameable pets that I want:
Image Image Image
(along with many other beasts that aren't tameable)
Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rethei »

xD i do the same thing! I'll go to the gallery here and view through all the pets and make lists and choices xD

I dig the choices you have :D. Kinda funny how our current pets and quite close xD. We both have Devilsaurs and Worms and technically we both have Bears ;O.

Ah yes, no longer tamable/untamable mobs, i forgot to include that bunch :O . I always wanted for Hydras to being tamable, they kinda fit in with Chimeras and the corehounds(cerberus) nook. As for the slime, well it looks so bizarre and comical xD. The warpstalkers that cannot be tamed look 100% better then the two that are :[

ImageImageImageImage
Props to Karathyriel
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

pets i have:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pets i want but dont have room for/or cant be tamed:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

phew it was hard to write :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rethei »

Awesome choices indeed ^ ^ seems the Devilsaur and Worm is a static among most of us >.>

So if i may ask you two, any particular reasoning behind the pets you decided to tame? :o
Props to Karathyriel
Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

Pets I have:

Now for the pets I want to have as well but can't do to limited stable size.
Not only do they slow casting speed, but they do a fair amount of damage as well. Not to mention the nifty summon animation. I'm actually planning to add one of these to my low level hunter.

This guy I want mostly for looks. On multiple occasions I have tried using wind serpents as a main dps pet.

As an ex Starcraft junkie of course I want my own zergling. I used to have one of these named lemon which I loved dearly, but was replaced for one of my more rare pets. It was my pvp buddy and I miss it dearly.

Not only do these guys do a lot of damage, but they just look pure awesome. I plan my lowbie hunter will have one eventually.

Of course they'll never let us have one.

They just look so evil, I love it.

I had to get rid of mine because I needed a raiding pet.

Both cute and ugly.

I love moths. I wish their ability was on a shorter cd.

Should seriously be a spirit beast.

Something about this odd albino devilsaur draws to me.

Image Image Image
I love these kitties.

Image Image Image
I've always loved raptors. The majority of the time I leveled moltenrain was with a raptor.

Image Image Image
I love these double headed birds. I've had a few of them in the past.

Image Image Image
Armored pets are just cool.

Warp stalker love.

Image Image Image
I would have one for sure if I had the slots. Nothing like a tank-worm.

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Pet I wish was tamable.

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Hahaha that's frikkin' awesome Rynoh! What family is it?

Pets I have on my main hunter:
Image (the colour changer - brown, black, white, iirc)

Now I'm thinking of switching to MM instead of BM, since I don't use the spec... Don't know if I can let my Safira go, though, but I'd hate to loose a stable slot I wouldn't be able to access at all.

I've also been thinking of switching Rafa (the raptor) to one of these skins:

I'm going to abandon the white lion, just haven't gotten around to it yet. (He's tied to a lot of bad memories of a former friend, a person I learned to be a hunter with.) In his place, I'm thinking I might get one of these:

And the pets that make me doubt whether I really want to drop my BM spec:

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Khau's Current Pets:
Names (in order): Tsavo, JubJub, Kekoa, Askari, Ragnar

Auroryn's Current Pets:
Image Image Image Image
Names (in order): Seraph, Evrae, Ember, Gemini

Kadija's Current Pets:
Names: Sundara

Niabi's Current Pets:
Image Image Image Image
Names (in order): Lyra, Kiwi, Sumehra, Zenith

Ghiselle's Current Pets:
Image Image Image Image
Names (in order): Maksim, Huggins, Bruiser, Torque

Lilyth's Current Pets:
Image Image Image Image
Names (in order): Syeira, Arawn, Vespera, Ivarii

Pets I plan to acquire for my Undead Hunter Synestra:
Names (in order): Cavatica, Gytrash, Satanas, Macabre, Azrael

Pets I am considering at the moment:
Image Image
These pets would go to Kadija since her theme is more bright and colorful -- the complete opposite from Lilyth's theme.

Untamable pets I wish I could have/wishes Blizzard would make tamable:
Image Image Image

I would also like to include gryphons, hippogryphs, and wyverns in this list as well.
Last edited by Niabi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Pets I have:

Kegan! My beloved white lion and oldest pet. He is a result of a rousing game of pantomime with some belf hunters and a bit of running in the Barrens. He is easily me favorite pet.

Drooly, once named Firebrand. When exotic beasts were first released he was my first acquisition. I required the help of three friends to get him, and now he is mine. He doesn't see much use these days, but I can't bear to part with him.

Charlie! I hunted and hunted and hunted for him for months with no luck, then found him one evening while mining. I think squealed aloud when I saw him and spammed gchat while they were all half asleep.

Nikolai! My newest pet. Found yesterday completely by accident. I kind of got ahead of myself and tamed him without thinking. I feel kind of guilty that I have two spirit beasts while some people don't have any, but...

My fifth stable slot is always in flux, but I think I'm going to settle with my warp stalker, Jerkface. I fell in love with them from the first time I saw a hunter with one when I was a lowly level 30-something hunter. He always makes me smile when I see him.

As far as pets I'd like, well...

These beasts have graced my stables before, and I'd love to have them back.

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Doth777
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: US Agrammar

Unread post by Doth777 »

Pets I have:

Name: Nomnomnom
My main pet for raiding purposes, and I like goofy names as you will notice.

Name: Pikachew
For the longest time, I'd never even seen this guy on a live server, tamed or not. I finally decided to try and tame loque, and if i got lucky and found Krush, I'd switch out my black devilsaur for him. I found him first near the nesingway camp and nearly had him tamed, when the guards patrolled by, shot him, and pulled aggro. After that he was lost to me and I was so mad. A few days later however, I got another chance and managed to solo-tame him (this was when Bestial Wrath was still 18sec duration). I used all sorts of haste amplifiers and still had 1 sec of fear-vulnerability. I was/am very proud of that tame :)

Name: Grimmjoww
Speaking of Loque, I tamed this guy a few hours later from the Krush tame, confirming the rarespawns do not share timers. I wanted him badly ever since I'd first seen pics of him, and only found him once in the wild on my warrior. It took about 2 weeks to finally track him down :)

Name: Buzz Lite
I had this guy for awhile but never used him and swapped him out, but eventually came back around to him. This stable spot is a bit in flux, but I just loved the name that I figured I'd re-tame him just for it lol

Name: Burninator
My oldest pet out of my current roster, tamed him the first week exotic pets were available. I still remember my old MC raiding days and wanting to tame one of these, or at least, have a mini-pet of one. Now I have both :D

Pets I want:
If I could have 5 more stable spots....

Lionfury
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Lionfury »

Last edited by Lionfury on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Lionfury: The armored boars are still tameable. :)

And wow, I forgot about that Ruby Serpent skin!! It's gorgeous. =o
Lionfury
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Lionfury »

Last edited by Lionfury on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smashfanDS
Realm: EU - Silvermoon

Unread post by smashfanDS »

Pets I have:
Image The Beast; who wouldn't want a pet with a SKULL ?? lvl with the tag (Boss) :D

Image Possibly the hardest to tame from all the spirit beasts, has many spawn locations, and is required to be slain for an achievement, the many mining nodes and herbs around him doesn't make it easier to tame :D

Image Definitely the hardest to tame of all my pets, still, not sure which I like more, it or my core hound :/

Image A green ooze that tanks, can handle threat with a MD + T5, and a healer, I often use it for solo or 2 man mount/MC runs :P

Pets I want to tame but don't have the space or are no longer tamable:

All rare unique-skinned rare spawns + no longer tamable pets (the hydra + ghost crocolisk + that warpstalket...etc)
Image Prairie Wolf - A wolf that barks when clicked on, cute :D
Image My old pet, had to abandon it for rarer creatures :(
Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

Lazona's Babies
Tiberias: He was tamed after having a couple of all-around bad eggs kill King Krush on me twice. I had heard many, many stories about the long trek and camping for Loque'nahak, but the beast never really appealed to me until after those two said events. There was something about him as he turned towards Laz when I hit the tame button that got me right in the chest. His roar. It reminds me greatly of the roar Aslan makes when he comes between Prince Peter and Jadis in "The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe". I was in love with him after hearing that roar in all its glory.

Nightshade: I thank Petopia and Mania for posting that news report that Gezzarak had been fixed officially in that past patch. I would never have gone after her if I hadn't of read that. She was our most difficult tame, a two and a half tonne beeyatch with a hiss that could chill you to the bone. Damned near ate us twice. Third time lucky. She still nets me whispers on the odd occasion, especially cross-server. Granted I did screw Laz over out of a pet slot, but I can't bear to part with her <3

Griefstrike: A chance encounter on my druid alt, Bombalurina, sent me in a panic all the way from Dalaran to The Hinterlands praying that I wouldn't get there too late. I love Old Cliff Jumper, just the name inspires so many stories about an alpha worg who evaded all bounty seekers before him. I like to think of Griefstrike as the big one, the overseeing alpha that evaded so many, only to meet his match with a doggedly furtive dwarf huntress. The RP'er in me writes him as an elderly worg, but still as majestic.

Amenti: Result of a LONG three-year search spanning four servers (Windrunner, Shu'Halo, Aman'Thul, Saurfang), I love this skin because it makes her truly one of a kind. True, she may not have the tailstripes that made her look rather Liger-ish anymore, but I still draw her with them - remnants of a time when the proud pridemother stalked the land, overseeing her growing brood. I think of her as powerful but gentle soul.

Boannan: Rak'Shiri was what I consider to be Laz's only real and true taming experience of the entire time I've played her as a main toon. This skin may be shared by another majestic feline (as I consider Shy'Rotam to be the Pridequeen and Sian'Rotam to be the Prideking of the Frostsabers), but to me, this skin holds so many fond and so very dear memories to Laz and myself as her player. She's very much a Princess to me <3

She Still Wants
I first became wholly obsessed with Dragonhawks the day The Burning Crusade launched (midnight launch, hubby and I were 7th and 8th in line respectively). I found the only skin that appealed to me though was the Feral Dragonhawk Hatchling. It resembled the fires of the sun more than the Crazed Dragonhawk skin did, and after this recent patch, I've noticed both skins have been altered to be completely standalone from the other now (or is it just me? I don't know...). I had one of these temporarily (Ilarion) before encountering Boannan again, and if I was to tame another, he'd probably have the name "Sunshine".

I have an affinity for eagles like you would not believe. It stems from a longterm love of a show I grew up with. He'd be named TenCents, just because.

I lost him twice and tamed Loque'nahak (Tiberias) instead of him. And it eats at me because I know I cannot abandon any of Laz's five for him. I want him still. Badly. Henceforth why if they ever allow for a sixth pet slot, Laz is going after the King of the Basin. I have only a vague idea of what I want to name him, though.

The Ghost Saber is one of my dearest favourite pets. Laz also had a ghostie before running into Aotona, subsequently seeing and unsuccessfully taming Krush twice and then encountering Loque (and in that order!). Everything about this beautiful creature screams 'Guardian of the Spirit Realm'. Sadly, I have no room for her. Maybe someday...

I missed out on this beautiful untameable. And I hated that I did. My former guild helped all their hunters get him except me (to note, I was their chieftain supplier of everything from potions to raw mats to raid foods). No one bothered to give me the time of day :( Nightshade helped to fill the void of missing out on this extraordinary "glitch" as Blizzard called it, but I still regret missing out...

"Tanzanite" was another "once" pet. Instead I made a point to have Kas have all three of the Basin's rares, and let Laz lose her birdy. However, I still adore this skin, and if we get more slots and Laz ever goes for the Bloodsail Admiral title, she'll be a definite yes.

Kastarakov's Faithful Crew
Qendresa: Nearly every alt hunter I've had, on any server, has found Araga within hours. Laz was never around at that right moment! For Kas, I wanted him to have gained a deep love and respect for Laz's pets and the bond she shares with them (they meet on and off and later join forces after the Cataclysm throughout the course of tales on my blog), so much so that he wanted to ensure he too had the Pridequeen Araga and the Worg Packleader Old Cliff Jumper. For the record, Araga only took Kas 15 hours ;P

Ophios: I made things a bit different with Ophios - I made him a spiteful hating bully of a worg packleader to combat the niceties of Kas's other pets. Old Cliffy was caught first on Kas, only took my beloved Troll half an hour to find him. Blizzard's karmatic system, I tell ya what!

Drachenstein: I told myself that Devilsaurs never appealed to me. Too big for Laz, I thought. That is...until I tried one just for a lark as a dummy pet. Any owner of a Devilsaur will say to me "About time you joined us!" - I have been in total love with them ever since. This skin at current is a placeholder for a story with Krush still to come...

Tanzanite: Kas releases his faithful trickster spiderling Banshee (Zarakh) back into the wild...only to end up with a trickster Parrot by his side only hours afterwards. This skin just cries out "I'm here!" to me, and I'm pretty sure that Tanza will do everything in her power to ensure all eyes are on her X3

Shango: I like the riding model for the cats. Shango's a very pretty sabercat for a non-rare. I am quite sure however that if they ever make another version of this skin, Kas will have a hard time picking between them...

He's Currently After
Like the obsession Laz has over Tiberias, Kas is equally taken by the raw power and majesty of this wonderful spirit beast. There just something about those almost-soulless eyes that draws the young troll into them. Unsure about what I'm going to name his one though.

Another Basin rare whose majestic airs and destructive power appeals to Kas's inner warrior spirit. Like Loque, Krush is a must for my Troll Hunter.

The Kurken: There's something to be said for two heads and two brains, and for Kas, the mystery surrounding this elegant, demonic-like creature piques his curiousity. I love the skin but unfortunately have no room left for him/her :(

I think Kas would somehow justify having a Warp Stalker after falling in total awe and love for Laz's one, Nightshade. I love the fact that these pets are built low to the ground (which makes for interesting trips across snowfields!), are somewhat reptilian in appearance and have the heck of an attitude just by looking at them.

If Kas were to have the chance of another pet slot, it'd be for Skoll. I love the oldworld Worg skins to death, but there's something very sinister looking about an electrifying, half-starved wolf who's looking for his next meal. He'd probably adopt the name of Laz's former Skoll, "Maugrim", to honor his alliance friend.
Last edited by Kastarakovski on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rethei »

Awesome picks everyone ^ ^. it is nice to see people having different interests of different pets!

Sadly once i hit 76 i am going to temporarily release my frostsaber and give the Rhino and Wasp a try ( ofc im sure that im going to enjoy both and still want my Frostaber >.<)

Who is with me in blackmailing Blizz to give us more slots? >.>
Props to Karathyriel
Talody
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Talody »

Talody's Pets

Schrödinger.

Arcas

Bear. Yes, it's a bear named Bear, nothing else I came up with seemed right.

Pets that Talody quested with at various points.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Jandos' Pets
Sunny

Glasgow

Truffle

No name yet. :cry:

Pets I would like at some point.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

I think that's it. . .I'm sure there are lots more I just can't think of at the moment.

Dragons!
Jandos of <Petopians>
with
Truffle and Glasgow

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Pets on my Main:
Humar
Shatter Hand Warhound
Sewer Beast

Pets i want:
The Kurken, whom i've had twice before...and i just respecced one tree to BM, so he's on the list to be tamed
Ghost Saber, which i've tried taming before at a much lower level but i didn't find a single cat figurine and the nage were annoying...

Untamable pets i want:
When i saw that skin, which was actually in school when i was browsing Petopia for pets i want, i just stumbled upon this and my jaw dropped and my friend looked over at me and he asked me why i had this look on my face and i showed him this skin that i had never seen before but absolutely loved
The fact that it's a rare skin is probably why i love this skin too, aswell as the warp stalker above...I'm actually not much of a warp stalker guy

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Just went out and got The Kurken AND a Ghost Saber...on my 5th figurine! But now there are only untamable pets i want, even then i would need 2 new stable slots...

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro