spirit beast question (not ANOTHER story)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lotokoth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: shu'halo Horde

spirit beast question (not ANOTHER story)

Unread post by Lotokoth »

so ive been camping arcturis for 3 days now and i still cant find him, i have had multible times were i wanted to hearth and go do something else but i stayed. SO my question to you spirit beast fans, are spirit beats worth the long wait?
Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Arathor / Arthas - US

Re: spirit beast question (not ANOTHER story)

Unread post by Jeydis »

Really depends on you, I still swell up with pride when I get whispers about my spirit beast Loa (Loqnahak). So I would say yes it is.

Jeydis on Arathor-US
Click HERE to request a Signature or Avatar from me!
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

I used to think so, but I've kind of lost interest in BM, so poor Safira (Gondria) is languishing in my stables... Like Jeydis said, it depends on you.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

Unread post by Rethei »

I just tamed Arcturis earlier this morning and having spent almsot 3 days camping the answer.. YES. I freaking love him! I love the way he looks, the fact he is the only dps "bear" and hits quite hard ;p and not to mention i have gotten many tells asking who he is and where i got him.

He only has one spawn point so you won't have to really loo kfor him, just have to be there at the right time. I highly recommend you download Npc Scanner, it is a god send when looking for these rare spawns.
Props to Karathyriel