Area 52 Hunters?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valinai
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dentarg

Area 52 Hunters?

Unread post by Valinai »

Just hit 80 earlier this week. FINALLY got epic flying. Huzzah! This is my first toon in the game and I'm so very glad I made a Hunter! I've been looking out for some of the rares/spirit beasts. Was just wondering if there are any other hunters on my server that are looking for anything in particular. I could send a whisper if you're Alliance.

Me, I keep waffling on who I REALLY want. I think I'd be happy with Loque, Gondria or Skoll. The stable's getting full, but those guys are just too sweet not to try for, right?

Happy Hunting!
Lionfury
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Area 52 Hunters?

Unread post by Lionfury »

Get whatever you love the most pet ;)

But if you love raiding i'd recommend to get either Wolf or Kitty but rumor that Wolf is best for raiding.
As for PVP its apparently either crab or spider.

But else other, Happy hunting with all pet you wish to aim for tame ;)
Tarjin
Realm: Cenarion Circle

Unread post by Tarjin »

Congratulations on hitting 80!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I've always preferred the Ravager for PvP. As hunters, we are clothie killers, and a sudden stun, short as it may be, is a nice treat for them. Plus, it stops flag runners right in their tracks, with an incredibly short CD.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Valinai
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dentarg

Unread post by Valinai »

Thanks!

My main pet I have right now is a devilsaur, the white Elite from Un'Goro Crater. He's who I have for DPS.

But I've gotta get me one of them Spirit Beasts!

If you're on Area52 and you want help or just feel like doing a few circles, just let me know!!