So i made a second hunter :p

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

So i made a second hunter :p

Unread post by Rethei »

Well i decided that i love being a hunter and more so all the variety of pets to tame! While browsing the gallery here i went "there are too many here that i like to just have 1 hunter!"I am quite excited to trek across azeroth anew with new pets ^-^ plussss i made the alt on the server for the petopian guild :D!

So far here are the pets im planning out on having! (some pets i may just use while lvling and then eventually let them go) Some i cant decide on what skin/color to pick xD I never fully realized just how attached i am to these pets >.<

ImageImageImageImageImage
Props to Karathyriel
Koona
Realm: Uldaman

Re: So i made a second hunter :p

Unread post by Koona »

Oh my! lol

I'm not the only one to have more than 1 hunter!!
Actually, I'm lvling another hunter (draenei) and she's only lvl 46 ... =//
But I want to get the pets I can't get on Kaï!
I really love the PlagueSwine. Unfortunately, I don't have more stable slots on my main...
Stupid Spirit beasts! ( <3 em)

Kaïna <3

Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rethei »

Koona wrote:Oh my! lol

I'm not the only one to have more than 1 hunter!!
Actually, I'm lvling another hunter (draenei) and she's only lvl 46 ... =//
But I want to get the pets I can't get on Kaï!
I really love the PlagueSwine. Unfortunately, I don't have more stable slots on my main...
Stupid Spirit beasts! ( <3 em)

Hahah same here :p it is just so addicting to tame em :p
Props to Karathyriel
Rarako
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hakkar, Mug'thol

Unread post by Rarako »

I keep running into that myself...

Many thanks to Vephriel for the amazing sig!

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

my guild frowned upon me making another hunter...so i deleted it but when cataclysm comes out im secretly making a worgen hunter :)
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Doesn't sound like a great guild if they're inflicting limitations on how you play your own game. =/
Undra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin

Unread post by Undra »

Zangor wrote:my guild frowned upon me making another hunter...so i deleted it but when cataclysm comes out im secretly making a worgen hunter :)
Did they actually frown and say you couldn't bring your alt in or did they jsut shake their heads and call you crazy? If the former, then that's kind of weird, but what they don't know won't hurt anyone and roll the alt anyway. If it's the latter then don't let their bemusement get you down, they jsut don't understand that sometimes you need more stable slots :)

My guild gave me a hard time from mulgore to icecrown when I rolled my second hunter. I had to re-explain why each time to everyone that logged on an noticed. I changed my guild note, it was the guild message for a while even. They weren't frowning, they jsut never considered having multiples of the same class.

My reasoning was pretty much the same as any other player with multiple hunters, my main's stable was full (of rare or irreplacable pets) and I wanted to give BM a shot to tame rare exotics.

So go ahead and roll that second or even third hunter and laugh with your guild as you go out and do what's fun for you.
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

If you're gonnna pick up a sporebat somewhere along the way, get the yellow one!
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rethei »

Kayb wrote:If you're gonnna pick up a sporebat somewhere along the way, get the yellow one!
Either the yellow or blue one look good to me :P
Props to Karathyriel
Jaekira
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Jaekira »

What a cool idea to pick out pets for your upcomming hunter. I wanna try it! GL on your new hunter - hope to see you online soon!

Uloo of <Petopians> on Nesingwary, US

Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

I frown on making a second hunter..... so I just took my original one whereever I go. Swapped servers 5 times and faction changed him once.

...now that I think on it, thats like $150 extra to just the subcription, but since it happened over the course of the last 5 years it hurts less...

I did try at one time to make other hunters, but I could never quite get them over level 45 before I start missing the original gangsta. :(
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Rethei
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Rethei »

Epicfail wrote:I frown on making a second hunter..... so I just took my original one whereever I go. Swapped servers 5 times and faction changed him once.

...now that I think on it, thats like $150 extra to just the subcription, but since it happened over the course of the last 5 years it hurts less...

I did try at one time to make other hunters, but I could never quite get them over level 45 before I start missing the original gangsta. :(
Yeah i can see your point of view, im generally attached to characters i make and im not sure how long it'll be lvling up my second hunter, if i get the expac i'll be hindered more with my main and my Dk ( my old main but achievement junkie up to 6k points atm xD) by playing em thru the expac, not to mention Worgen and Goblins to play >.<

Plus it is nice to play a different race without having to race change my current hunter :P

Thanks Jaekira, hope to see you too!
Props to Karathyriel
Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

I leveled a second hunter, and my guild thought I was crazy! But it was good-natured ribbing, since they knew how attached to my pets I was.

When my main moved servers, I rolled up yet another hunter! People still think I'm crazy, but what can you do? If they don't understand, well... ;)

Anyway, I adore the blue/purple raptor, I just wish there was a way to have that all the time :/

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR