Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

It's likely already been suggested a dozen times, but I'll throw it in again.

I was playing with my battle pets earlier, and found Doom Bloom; a hydra that is made of plant material. I then remembered that there were a bunch of hydras in Draenor that were MISLABELED as Elemental, so I checked Wowhead for the fun of it to see if there were any with correct classification. Lo and behold, a whole bunch of "Mandragora" enemies were labeled as tameable! I jumped for joy as I rushed out to Shadowmoon Valley, Gorgrond, and Spires of Arak, hoping to just tame any one of them. Alas, all the ones labeled on Wowhead as tameable were still Elemental, but I tried Tame Beast anyway in hopes that it would still work. Sadly, they STILL can't be tamed for whatever reason.

Please, make the plant hydras tameable. Animals move, not plants; they should be beasts.
asajiro
Realm: Terenas

Unread post by asajiro »

Please make Faultline tamable, maybe add a quest for that.

Teevo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune

Unread post by Teevo »

Blue color scheme core hound (frost hound?), also should be a rare spawn.

Special thanks to Pooksie for my Sig!

Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

Please let us tame a spirit beast with Hati's model.
Easiest and fastest solution - tameable lvl 110 neutral Hati's Pups (one for each Hati's artifact colour) spawning by the Trueshot Lodge.

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Krauth »

Skyscreamer pet.

Plez, now is the one xpac we can make em tameable!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

They will happen, according to Muffinus, we just don't know when :)
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Updated models for Warp Stalkers aaaaaand tameable Void Warpstalkers, please. I hate that only Void Elves get them.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Please, give us tameable

Black and red hawks

and

White-spotted tawny falcons

Those were the two I was most excited about and it breaks my heart to see the falcon in game, but not in a form I can tame. The NPC who owns Miranda even describes her as "not much to look at". To him, I say "I beg to differ, sir, and if I had your bird, I would appreciate her."

I have tamed all the other hawks and falcons, since I absolutely adore them and the people that made them should be given a corner office, a pony and a hug. I love these falcons and hawks, so very much. I would be ecstatic if I could bring those two beautiful raptors into my stable.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I second this! I love the new falcons and hawks, and while I very much enjoy my russet hawk, the tawny falcon was my first choice.

Also, wicker spirit beast?
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I really, REALLY want a Crawg. Lizard, Scalehide, Spirit Beast, or whatever; I just want the cute things as a pet.
pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

The DOGS my dear Lurker. Since I can't seem to find any info on them actually being added to the game... Which is a huge bummer. Even if just as a battle pet, this is too much torture. I want this little baby. He FIGHT! He even reached 120 alongside me.

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Or even this boy <3 He would fit perfectly in either the corehounds or the hydras... I've loved this model since it was released, it's a shame to see it languish now in past content in one smalllllll snippet of the past expansion.

It's such a lovely, lovely model and I know would be cherished by many hunters.

And given the fact that hunters can already tame Chimaeron, this gorgeous model is far from a stretch. If anything, it makes perfect sense!!!
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Hey, Muffinus...is there any chance we could see that missing second taming pass done prior to 8.1? Seeing all these gorgeous beasts with diets and abilities, yet tagged "cannot be tamed" is rather torturous. Please?

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

This makes me extremely sad. The Sambas model lion is so lovely, and I thought surely for years now that any day we'd be seeing him in use by now, and other colors of him as well, maybe as a replacer for the old lions that they insist on still using. And here he is finally, and it's.....this.....

Oh, and it's untameable, of course.

Can we see this lovely boy out in the world some? I don't understand why he isn't used.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_090418_212720.jpg
WoWScrnShot_090418_212720.jpg (157.41 KiB) Viewed 31149 times
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

For the love of everything good and holy, please up the drop rate of the fresh talbuk meat. I came back late in Legion and have been farming the talbuks on and off while working on unlocking void elves and not a single drop. Whenever I see any up for sale the prices are exuberant, it's really disheartening. I'd rather not be forced to spend gold on a taming mechanic that's, from what I've read in posts here, faulty. :/ I've wanted a panthara ever since I came back, but having them locked behind a mechanic that's not always guaranteed to work and having a stupidly low drop rate for the needed item on top of it really isn't fair to people who want this pet but are having shitty luck because of RNG.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

Falconcrest wrote:For the love of everything good and holy, please up the drop rate of the fresh talbuk meat. I came back late in Legion and have been farming the talbuks on and off while working on unlocking void elves and not a single drop. Whenever I see any up for sale the prices are exuberant, it's really disheartening. I'd rather not be forced to spend gold on a taming mechanic that's, from what I've read in posts here, faulty. :/ I've wanted a panthara ever since I came back, but having them locked behind a mechanic that's not always guaranteed to work and having a stupidly low drop rate for the needed item on top of it really isn't fair to people who want this pet but are having shitty luck because of RNG.
I second this. I spent an entire day farming for meat. I got 2 pieces. And neither tame worked. I was not happy with that.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Teigan wrote:
Falconcrest wrote:For the love of everything good and holy, please up the drop rate of the fresh talbuk meat. I came back late in Legion and have been farming the talbuks on and off while working on unlocking void elves and not a single drop. Whenever I see any up for sale the prices are exuberant, it's really disheartening. I'd rather not be forced to spend gold on a taming mechanic that's, from what I've read in posts here, faulty. :/ I've wanted a panthara ever since I came back, but having them locked behind a mechanic that's not always guaranteed to work and having a stupidly low drop rate for the needed item on top of it really isn't fair to people who want this pet but are having shitty luck because of RNG.
I second this. I spent an entire day farming for meat. I got 2 pieces. And neither tame worked. I was not happy with that.
Third this. It sucks so much!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

The Avatar/Sonos of Xolotal would have made a beautiful new spirit beast... a link to our beloved Hati, a chance for those to tame a Skoll with a newer model... hopefully someday?? Please!!!
mythrandir

Unread post by mythrandir »

Ferrets !! why they are not tamable yet ?? they could join quillrats family
Setanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terrokar, Dentarg, Alexstrasza

Unread post by Setanta »

Lisaara wrote:Updated models for Warp Stalkers aaaaaand tameable Void Warpstalkers, please. I hate that only Void Elves get them.
I hate that they're not available to race changed void elf hunters :(

Sargman (Void Elf) Terokkar
Serkrun (Orc) Dentarg
Untamabull (Tauren) Area 52
Sargmar (Blood Elf) Alexstrasza

If you're taking my posts 100% seriously, you're probably 150% too serious to read them.