Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Suggestions for our Lurker.. ;)

Unread post by pop »

Dear awsome blizz dev

Please view this kty

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16557
Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Let us set the main hand and offhand gear slots to sheath either on the hip (default) OR on the back - sheath location for 1h'ers seems rather arbitrary and the few weapons in the game that currently do sheath on the back already look cool regardless of where they are sheathed, and do not need a unique sheath location to stand out.
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

For some reason the male blood elf's left arm is bent backward at a very strange angle - after doing some googling it appears this has been the case for the past few years (!).

It looks as though they took a copy of the right arm and pasted it on the left side. O.o

Suggestion: please give male blood elves normal looking left arms; I've recently started playing my male belf pally, but since I noticed this it's become quite an eyesore. Frankly I cannot believe it's been going this long without a fix...
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Hey Noah, know you're busy and stuff , and this is low in prioroty list, but can you fix the female's goblin malefactor eyepatch? If a female goblin wears it, it would like the string of the eye patch goes through her flesh in a very excruciating way if it happens irl. tyvm.
Silverpeal
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary - Alliance

Unread post by Silverpeal »

Disregard if any of you read my main forum post, but I just wanted to cross post here since it's likely to get lost on the main boards. So, if our Lurker's still listening out there, I present my Brewfest Mounts ideas: (Also wouldn't mind a tamable Wolpertinger, but no idea what family it would go in XD Spirit Beast? -winkwink, nudgenudge. Yeah bad pun.)

I've been thinking, what if, for next Brewfest, we could have a questline that would allow us to track down and raise different colours of giant Wolpertingers as epic flying-ground mounts? Might just be me, but I rather think a jackelope type mount would be fun and Wolpertingers fit the bill.

It could be a combo of the old Spritedarter raising quest and the Catch the Wolpertinger quest. Perhaps part of a gnomish/goblin/dwarven/pandaren mad scientist experiment to develop the best Brew, and the Wolpertingers somehow get into a batch or three that then causes them to mutate, or the player can 'experiment' on their existing Wolpertinger pet by giving it different Brews. The colours that the Wolpertingers mature into would depend on the Brews they had imbibed, the player would have to figure out the ratio of Brews to get their desired outcome. (eg. White Snowshoe, Black, Spotted, Champagne Gold, a subtle, colour-changing Opaline, Darkmoon Purple, Skeletal, Spring Flowers etc.)

Ideally, I'd see maybe two model options, one with saddle and reins, one without, the model being something fluffier than current rabbit models along the lines of a lion-head rabbit, sharp elaborate antlers (think Endless Forest: 1, 2 3, 4), with peregrine banded wings.
Like Roleplay? Come to Lusternia! | Willing to send out SoRs!
Andine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonglade

Unread post by Andine »

Mantid Core Hound. Yup, a core hound with mantid features. We have Chromaggus already, so I don't see anything against it, unless making the appriopriate model would be too hard.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Andine wrote:Mantid Core Hound. Yup, a core hound with mantid features.
!! *nelf bounce* Yes, please!
Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

Hydras! Seriously man, I love all you've done for us, but it's been long enough. I like goats as much as the next guy however, you KNOW what we really want. We want hydras. We even have a topic devoted to it on the official forums. Please Noah, give us some love. Thanks.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I know the new mini-pet models probably aren't finalized yet, but I couldn't help noticing that some of the new beetle pets share skins, while some other beetle skins are not being used. I'd love to see more beetle mini-pet diversity. After all, we wouldn't want to disappoint Haldane!
Andine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonglade

Unread post by Andine »

I just had a thought in the other thread. Dunno if anyone suggested it before. With the PetEmote addon losing its original developers and potentially being abandoned, would it be possible to manually make our pets do emotes with just "/pet (does something)" within the standard WoW interface?
Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

I can't stress this enough, Mr. Lurker, so read carefully; PLEASE GIVE US HYDRAS! I even made another topic! Don't listen to the haters and naysayers, we want hydras more then anything else.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

I always wanted a rare that was "always up" but perhaps it could randomly spawn in ANY of the zones across all of Warcraft.

Once he was killed / tamed he would spawn 10 minutes later, but he could be in Tanaris, then Netherstorm, then Borean Tundra, then Silverpine, etc.

It would make it more of a HUNT than a camp. I think it would be fun to make hunter groups to go out searching
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Royi wrote:I always wanted a rare that was "always up" but perhaps it could randomly spawn in ANY of the zones across all of Warcraft.

Once he was killed / tamed he would spawn 10 minutes later, but he could be in Tanaris, then Netherstorm, then Borean Tundra, then Silverpine, etc.

It would make it more of a HUNT than a camp. I think it would be fun to make hunter groups to go out searching
ok, I agree. and It would make it less of a bother to grief, since it wouldn't be a long wait. If somebody killed it, yeah, it'll be a bad thing if somebody is trying to tame it, but if there is nobody in the zone and the person kills it, so what? It could be that because they killed it, when the rare next spawns, he/she spawns in your zone.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

starkittens wrote:
Royi wrote:I always wanted a rare that was "always up" but perhaps it could randomly spawn in ANY of the zones across all of Warcraft.

ok, I agree. and It would make it less of a bother to grief, since it wouldn't be a long wait. If somebody killed it, yeah, it'll be a bad thing if somebody is trying to tame it, but if there is nobody in the zone and the person kills it, so what? It could be that because they killed it, when the rare next spawns, he/she spawns in your zone.

I love the idea of a rare that is always up but has a varied spawn location! Bring the HUNT back into Hunt-er...I dont like being a Camp-er.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Astratia »

Random, but I was looking back at old screenshots and saw my Rak'shiri doing the kitty druid dance thanks to one of those party bombs.

Please, a 'trick' for individual families would be awesome...
Bears - dance
Kitties - dance
Wolves - dance/howl?
Birds - more flipping birds other then hawks/eagles

:3 Just a thought

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Makoes wrote:
starkittens wrote:

I love the idea of a rare that is always up but has a varied spawn location! Bring the HUNT back into Hunt-er...I dont like being a Camp-er.

Thats what I was thinking. A rare that you have to "hunt" rather than just camp 1 spawn, or circle between a couple spawns endlessly.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Not hunter related, but would really like to have:

A shirt with the flavour text: "I am with stupid"

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Crotalus Horridus
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: N/A

Unread post by Crotalus Horridus »

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

And while we're pointing out things from other threads: Warp Stalkers really need to bring the haste buff. With the whole manipulating time and space thing...it just fits.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Rentic
Realm: Duskwood

Unread post by Rentic »

Two words.... Sha.... Hound... :headbang:
Take hunting to a whole new level....And then beat said level.