i need help picking a pet( ive chosen )

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dakonic
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Baeglum

i need help picking a pet( ive chosen )

Unread post by Dakonic »

i have one more open pet slot but i cant choose between , Nuramoc the purple chimera, The kurken two headed dog, Diseased wolf(i already have a wolf), or a blue raptor. i realy want Nuramoc but ive been camping for two days with no luck so far so i might just take abreak on that and try out some other pets.
Last edited by Dakonic on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Dakonic
Formally known as "celestial88"
Image Image Image Image
Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Re: i need help picking a pet

Unread post by Jadvya »

Nuramoc isn't too hard a camp; check back 24 hours after a server reset, or early in the morning/late at night. He's not too hard to find. I suggest going after him, he's awesome. :D
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Re: i need help picking a pet

Unread post by Epicfail »

I second for Numeroc. Its the best pet as long as you can stand the wingspan. I'd suggest taming one of the more common green chimaeras first and just fight a little while with it. If the green one works for you, then you know the purple one is worth the wait.

I recommend getting about 4 or 5 ideal pets picked out and start hunting for them. Always try the common version before chasing the rare. You may find it to be a disappointment or maybe the common one suits you better for the time being until you can tame the rare.

As for taming numeroc, remember he flies along three different patrol points and stays up above most of the other mobs. use NPC_Scan as its the best way to find him. He is agro, so try to pull him to the ground in a mob-free area before attempting the tame. It took me 3 or 4 attempts and 10 heartwrenching minutes to get him and of all my current pets he is the least likely to ever be dismissed.
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Dakonic
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Baeglum

Re: i need help picking a pet( ive chosen )

Unread post by Dakonic »

i got two knew ones instead, Nuramoc wich i named Synyster after one of the guitarists in my favorite band, and Arcticus(i think thats how you spell it) i came across him on accident just flyin through grizzly hills, his name is Bizkit after Limp Bizkit =]
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Dakonic
Formally known as "celestial88"
Image Image Image Image