Hi I'm new

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kiyna

Hi I'm new

Unread post by Kiyna »

My question is; at what level do hunter's get pets.. And how do you go about getting one.. I am level 10
Saturo

Re: Hi I'm new

Unread post by Saturo »

At level 10, it's a quest from your trainer.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

If you tell us your race, we can help you find the appropriate trainer. (A lot of new blood elves get lost because their pet-quest trainer is out in Farstrider Retreat for some reason.)
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Mania wrote:for some reason.)
It's because the blood elves don't want you to have pets! They're all evil prissy things! Rebel against blood elves! Do not roll any!

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

At level 10, you'll follow 3 training quests given by what ever hunter trainer your race is.. Follow that link above by Sarayana... Then you'll be given your own Tame stick thing and then you can go find your own pet!!! Let the good times roll!! Good luck!! Use Petopia to find what pet you want, then go get it... If it's one in a particularly hard area to get to.. Don't be afaid to corpse jump to get there.. I made a Nightelf and at level 10, I corpse jumped to the Ghostlands to get a lynx; spent a good 3 hours getting there.. Good luck!!

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Azzrazzah wrote:I made a Nightelf and at level 10, I corpse jumped to the Ghostlands to get a lynx; spent a good 3 hours getting there..
I've done that too, with a Draenei.

I tamed the brown one, and then hearthed back.
As the hearth was a second away from completing, a brown one walked into my view. I slammed my hand on the general area of the WASD keys to abort the hearth, but it was too late...

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

Heheheh yah.. As a lvl 10,you don't get very far in the Plaguelands without dieing... Alot!! My poor little Ravager died alot to get me further from the mobs, before dieing..

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

Sarayana

Haha. Gogo corpse runs! I had a guildie that complained after he got all the way to the belf starting area, tamed a lynx, hearthed and went to name it... just to realise he had gotten the brown when he wanted the red one. I'm going to assume it was night or something. Lol.

Didn't someone write a guide about corpse running somewhere on these boards?

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Sarayana

Awesome, thanks!