The stories Behind my catches( Warning Pictures inside)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Durzzo
Realm: Alterac Mountains

The stories Behind my catches( Warning Pictures inside)

Unread post by Durzzo »

HI, after stalking this forum i decided ehh why not join so i am today. To go with me joining I decided to share the stories behind my spirit beasts which are Gondria and Loque'nahak, Looking for Skoll bout now. So gondria was less eventful i basically camped for about 4 days not bad. Now my Loque'nahak which was today, was just as i was about to give up hope and take my dog to the vet( I was going to take him I mad an appointment.... just saying so people dnt think i dnt care about my RL pets) So yea i went to the vet and they took x rays of my dog who was hit by a car and whos currently crying on his bed from the pain of being patched back up (Q,Q) I went to bed cus i just felt terrible because I felt and still do feel it was partly my fault so 20 mins while i was in bed I realized I forgot all about loq. so I go and log in was on for bout 2 mins and im like " MAn they already got let me just log" then I hear the low hp noise from my computer while i was logging out and getting ready to go back to sleep so im like "Can this day get any worse?!" Im thinking that a Damn shadow priest DoT'd me and was killing me so i go check n to my surprise it was my Npc scaner and I'm like whoa so he didnt spawned?! and to my surprise right in front of me theres a lvl 77 DK attack Loq and to my luck he was ally so I simply unleashed my fustration out on that poor DK and tamed me my Loq :D. My dog is sound asleep after I gave him his meds and I got a Loq. I see this as God Feeling the mood and throwing me a freebie.

SO Now the only problem left is... What do I name My pets?!
A lil background story I hit 80 3 days ago so my gear is still...well to be brute crappy.