Arcturis Tamed!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kitairra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Exodar

Arcturis Tamed!

Unread post by Kitairra »

I'm still in shock...

First,this may be a somewhat long post,so please forgive me. And let me also say that I'm usually a night owl,and not on in the daylight hours at all. :)

But today was different. I awoke early,around quarter of 12 and logged on too WoW to check some auctions that I had posted last night. My friend was in Grizzly Hills questing,so I grabbed Cloud,my bear,and headed out to help her.

Twenty five to thirty minutes later,NPCscan set off an alarm that made me jump in my seat... :mrgreen: At first,I thought I had done something to set the alarm off by accident,but when I looked down,there she was...Arcturis.the Queen of all bears.
I knew where she was,so I screamed "Ahhhh!"....actually,I typed it...lol...and headed to the area where she spawned. We were real close to Amperpine Lodge..or whatever its called...lol....and there she was. Strolling around with not a care in the world...absolutely stunning!

I abandoned Cloud (sorry,girl! :( ),layed a frost trap,and started my tame.

Then..........SHE WAS MINE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

I was never as happy as that moment her name went blue! I was shaking like a leaf,and my friend was cheering me and clapping at me...lol! It was the greatest moment in my hunter career,and one I will NEVER forget!!

So too all of you who are still hunting them,don't give up! As someone said here,they will choose you when they think your ready for them...apparentely Crystal,my new SB,thought i was ready. :lol:

Finally,I want to thank everyone here for their awesome stories about their tames,giving me the inspiration not too give up.
Yes,it was a fluke...lol...but I had just swept that area last night,and came up empty. Thank you,all!

Kitairra (new SB master! :lol: )

P.S. Now all I have to do is get my posts up to 250 to change my avatar...lol!!

Edit: My friend's name is Canthely...writing in a hurry I forgot that... :oops:
Last edited by Kitairra on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Velen, Nessingwary

Re: Arcturis Tamed!

Unread post by FuzzyDolly »

GRATZ!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Nice tame. As I've stated before...
[quote=Saturo]Don't look at him from behind![/quote]

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kitairra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Thank you!!

Saturo,I've been meaning to tell you that that is the BEST signature I've ever seen! It always makes me smile! :D

Kitairra
Cookieman
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Outland

Unread post by Cookieman »

My two cents: I have never EVER seen the....''cool factor'' in a fat bear with face in his ass, same with Gondria, tho Gondria is a lot better, She(?) is not FAT!

Skoll is just a little-bigger-Northrend-wolf-skin-with-twilight-sparkle's

the true hunt is on Loque, on my server Sholazar is the most populated area in northrend excluding Dalaran, peeps go there for gathering , questing, daily's,grinding eternals. Yeah basicly anything, AND i can confirm 9 respawn spots!

EDIT: Arcturis isnt even remotly hard to get, just camp a toon there, dosent matter if its your account, your friends, the toon can even be level 1,ONE! just camp him top of the balcony or the hill then just put sound to top, logon your main acc or just start watch movies, simpson, south park, just raandom stuff! then you here the drum's or cheering, you logon (or just go down the hill) your hunter, drop a trap and BAM! wasted brainless camping = 0!
EDIT2: Gratz, is this your first SB? then i know the OMGLOLOLOLOLOL :OOOOO feeling. soz to burst your bubble of happiness, but you were just lucky, and you got the easiest one :)
Kitairra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

First of all,I never said it was a hard tame...and I even mentioned,I believe,that my friend and I were lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Thank you for pointing that out.

Secondly,your opinion about my bear means nothing to me. You think she's fat,I don't. I think she's perfect.

Also,grats on being the first hunter I've ever read on these forums belittling another hunter's tame.

yes,he burst my bubble,just don't let him know

Kitairra
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Cookieman, I suggest you take a quick look at the top of the forum at the big orange bar that reads "Forum Rules." Read the one sentence printed therein and bear it in mind for next time.

Kitairra:

Congratulations on your tame. On Feathermoon, I can only assume Arcturis is still pretty heavily camped, as I have yet to see it "in the wild," as it were. As I have the other 3 spirit beasts across 2 hunters, I don't know if the spirit bear will ever show itself to me. :lol: But you got a great pet, and soon you'll have lots of stories to tell about the things you and she have done together.

Grats!

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Gigglemonsta
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aman'thul

Unread post by Gigglemonsta »

GRATS on the tame.

Silly Cookieman /offers Tastey Cupcake :D

Arcturis may only have the one spawn so in theory be "Easier", but that also means he's more camped! GRATS on getting the Spirit Beast! Its such an awesome feeling.

I have multiple 80's and nothing on any class can be compared to that feeling of npcscan going off and your heart skipping a beat, and seeing that rare pet you always wanted!

<3
*Gigglemonsta - Proud owner of all four Spirit Beasts :) /giggle *
Thanks to Saturo for the signature
Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

Kitairra, congratulations on your new spirit bear!
P.Dawg shines down on us Petopians, dearheart, and your new Spirit Bear joins a loving family. Soon we'll see you posting epic tales of adventure that you and her have seen and conquered =D

And ignore those naysayers - if I had room for her, I'd go hunting for her too ;)

Kitairra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Thank you all! THIS is why I'm proud to be a hunter!

If I could,I'd :hug: you all! (except Cookieman...)

;)

Kitairra