Favorite tameable pets?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Calithila
Realm: Vek'nilash-Ally, Lothar-Ally, Tanaris-Horde

Favorite tameable pets?

Unread post by Calithila »

As a animal lover myself I have a hard time answering my own question lol. But if I were to chose it would have to be the cats, although if the Zephra's were tameable I would snap one up in a jiffy lol. :D
Kalwen
Realm: Vek'Nilash-A, Lothar-A, Tanaris-H

Re: Favorite tameable pets?

Unread post by Kalwen »

I would have to say my favorite tamable pets would be (to be specific) Shy-Rotam, Old Cliff Jumper, Loque'nahak, Gondria.........to name a few.........i like several more.........many of the cats, wolves, raptors, birds of prey and many others :mrgreen: So many pets to choose from and not enough hunters for me.
Kaylai
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wildhammer -US

Unread post by Kaylai »

I love love love any kind of wolf. I wish there were more unique wolves like Skoll and the Demonic Wolf.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hmm...that's hard, but I'd probably have to say Devilsaurs overall are my favourite species. :D
Cookieman
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Outland

Unread post by Cookieman »

Vephriel wrote:Hmm...that's hard, but I'd probably have to say Devilsaurs overall are my favourite species. :D
Indeed....Indeedidodi

I get the whispers ''Lololololol BM Sucks'' and i out DPS them becouse of the POWER of King Dred!
Kitairra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Exodar

Unread post by Kitairra »

Well,Zhervra's were supposed to be tameable in Cata,so I know what I'll be taming!! :lol:

But for me,it's my Spirit Beast bear,Crystal. An amazing pet,just gorgeous,really...lol. And I hope to have Logue' and Skoll soon! (Hopefully before Cata hits. :shock: )

Kitairra
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Hmm, there are a lot I really like, such as boars, devilsaurs, etc. But I think one of my favorite pets in WoW are the wind serpents (pre-BC models). Their scales seem to have this iridescence to them that's just beautiful. I love the way they swim, too. <3 In fact, why don't I have one right now? lol.....

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Velen, Nessingwary

Unread post by FuzzyDolly »

I would LOVE a different dog model. I know, I know... blighthound, corehound, ramparts hound. lol But something with furious howl that isn't your standard wolf. Like a Bassett Hound... I'd love a bassett hound... talk about a furious howl.

Seriuosly tho, I don't have a favorite WoW animal. My favorites are the one off unique looking, rare spawn pets.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us