Nerf Bat Hurts!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lionhearts
Realm: Sargeras

Nerf Bat Hurts!

Unread post by Lionhearts »

Woot!

GC is mine!

I was camping his spawn area when I realized that I hadn't eaten dinner yet. I went to the Taco Bell around the corner to grab some food real quick. I didn't bother to log out and when I got back I saw that NPCscan had picked him up. I was cussing and cussing. I search and searched for him to no avail. I did a quick /who hunter 85 and saw that there was only one ally hunter in vash at 85. I asked him if he had been by the Abyssal Depth at all. He said that he hadn't. I quickly logged out, deleted my cache and logged back in. Minutes later he tripped NPCscan again. I popped a stoneblood flask and a haste potion just in case my health was too low for his nerf bat. At 4.5k every couple of seconds he took me from 90k health to about 45k health. But I got him! Name: FourFiftynm.

Thank you guys for all the info on here that helped me get him. I wish I could find the posts that led me to the spawn location and gave me the npc id# so I could thank the people by name.