nice morning for taming

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Demonium
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aszune

nice morning for taming

Unread post by Demonium »

signed in today and did my dialy flightpath flight to southern hyjal. its quicker with flightpath cos portal is really far away from terrorpene spawn and flightpath isnt. anyways im floating over the lava and terrorpene spawns. no1 else around. ive been told some1 else has him but ive basically camped for him since release and not seen him spawn or any1 with him. so i hit tame. i have 102k hp . i dont use pots or anything. he drops me to around 40k hp before tame finishes

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8591/terrorpene.jpg

look at the big smile on his face :p . named him Inferno since my old hunter has a pet named Oblivion and i dont re-use names.

i then decided to go look for krush loque and skoll. since on this new hunter i dont have them. nothing in sholazar so i head to storm peaks to find skoll. he has spawned so i grab him. i now have skoll arcturis and gondria in stables with no names yet :/ . i gave ghostcrawler a name.

i also tamed chromaggus the other night. realm first (most of my tames are :p ) named him Howler . no1 seems interested in these new rare pets :/ 1 hunter did have chromaggus after i told him about it.

leveling terrorpene now