Low Level Pet Bars

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Low Level Pet Bars

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Haven't seen this mentioned and I thought I'd ask you guys about it seeing as we're pet people ( :P ), but has anyone else noticed on low level hunters with low level pets too (so for me, around the level 13-14 range), if you turn a pet's ability off auto-cast (prowl, for example) it disappears off the pet's bar?

I've seen this on my baby blood elf huntress with her bat, Mort, by taking his stun off auto-cast. I figured it disappearing off the bar when he levels or when I need to resummon him just had something to do with the fact that he's supposed to have bite instead of his stun. Then I was playing my worgen today and after I tamed Duskstalker, I went to the fishing trainer and put him on 'move to' for a screenshot, then went to the AH forgetting about it (>_<). When I resummoned him, prowl was no longer on his pet bar.

I thought I would see if anyone else noticed it since this has happened with two hunters for me, both low levels, and I haven't seen an issue with it on my 80s.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]