The Luckiest Hunter Alive!(GONDRIA, LOQUE, ARCTURIS-2 DAYS)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Briaries
Realm: Kel'Thuzad

The Luckiest Hunter Alive!(GONDRIA, LOQUE, ARCTURIS-2 DAYS)

Unread post by Briaries »

Wow, sorry for any misspells, I'm still shaking...

I was so excited to hit 77 because i knew it meant flight and that meant camping some Northrend rares. Little did I know that a miniscule amount of camping was in the cards for this hunter. I have always been enthralled with the spirit beasts since i started this hunter, and I wasn't bothered by the DPS drop involved. So the hunts begin...

Level 73: 3 days ago
Leveling around in Grizzly and see Arcturis on first visit to Amberpine. Try to power level to 74 quickly but no dice, he is gone :(.

Level 74: 2 days ago
Return to Amberpine and camp for six hours before finally laying claim to Arcturis! (Only orthodox tame in my career)

Level 76-77: Today
Questing in Zul'Drak, getting a little bored with all the trolls, and finally get to the Har'koa quests. What a blast these were! I really enjoyed the "mythological" side to all these quests. As you know, when you get absorbed in a questline, the XP flies...so before i knew it I was 77 and on my way to Dalaran. I learned Cold Weather and hearthed back to Zul'Drak. Just for the fun of it, i decide to take a lap, a Gondria circuit. Little did I know that on my first stop NPCScan would boom. Fly back to town (Arcturis was active!) switch pets and fly back. Luckily he is still there! GONDRIA IS MINE ;D

So, now that Zul'Drak is basically drained for me, I head to Sholazar. My original intention was to simply quest around and MAYBE, HOPEFULLY spot Loque, but I wasnt optimistic. I was aware of the dreadful 10-min despawn and his respawn timer. Also his MANY spawn points. Not to mention, I can't afford Epic flight. But the image of Har'koa's beautiful pelt calls to me, and I decide a few laps isnt too bad. 30 minutes later, and im begging in general chat for gold to buy flying. No dice there, so i decide to fly to Dal and beg some more. Wait, no FP at NESINGWARY??? So i set out on the quest to earn my right to fly when I realize I have level 72 Humar out. We are quickly killed by pesky Venture Co. Ruffians. Tired of the whole process, I get on my slow mount and start the long flight to Dal. My path leads through one of Loque's spawns, so i decide, "what the heck, wouldnt make sense to pass it up," and fly on through. BOOM NPC FOUND... so i dismount and prepare. Luckily the spawn is full of yellow gorillas, but there is a problem! My cat is dead. So i revive, praying no one will come along.........Phew *Abandon*! And then the frost trap, and BANG, Loque is mine!

I am level 77 Briaries on Kel'Thuzad (US). High Pop realm so lots of competition....only one thing can be said

PRAISE P. DAWG!!
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: The Luckiest Hunter Alive!(GONDRIA, LOQUE, ARCTURIS-2 DAYS)

Unread post by Vephriel »

*applauds* :D

Wow, that's quite a feat. ^_^ Congratulations on those fantastic tames! What a thrill. :)

Are you planning to nab Skoll once you hit 80 to complete your collection? :3
Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

BIG congrats to you, hon! P.Dawg doth shine upon the hunters this season!

Seriously, the SB tames are getting more and more awesome every time =D

Gigglemonsta
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aman'thul

Unread post by Gigglemonsta »

AWESOME! GRATS!!

I personally had similar luck, where I found loque within the one day, then randomly a few weeks ago decided to find arcturis spawn and camp it while playing ps3 for 4 hours. Came back, sat down at my pc, WHAMMY he spawns! Up to 2 spirit beasts. Pretty sweet. No one in my guild could believe how lucky i was.

So a few hours later still filled with the rush I think, why not do a lap of Zul'drak? BAM gondria right there! (I had flown around previously a few times for her a few months ago). WOW up to 3! Just need Skoll!

SO off I headed to Skoll, and 15 hours later, of camping and flying I completed my collection :) SO I got 3 in 24 hours....but it was a long sleepeless feat haha. I think you're even luckier than me :D
*Gigglemonsta - Proud owner of all four Spirit Beasts :) /giggle *
Thanks to Saturo for the signature
Valinai
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dentarg

Unread post by Valinai »

Wow! Congrats!! I can't lie, I'm totally jealous!