Obligatory "Where are you, rare pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Re: Obligatory "Where are you, rare pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by Arisia »

Magic thread? I'd like an old friend back... Sambas would have a lovely warm corner, a bowl of his favorite nibblies, and a lovely stream to drink within... can he please come home?
Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Pent - Mt. Hyjal - Alliance

Unread post by Pent »

Arisia wrote:Magic thread? I'd like an old friend back... Sambas would have a lovely warm corner, a bowl of his favorite nibblies, and a lovely stream to drink within... can he please come home?
Hmm, not really sure if I should throw this out there or not, but I will because it might save some of you "I wish I hadn't released my hard-to-get pet" hunters some anxiety... maybe.

First of all, Blizzard doesn't HAVE to do this, but I have never been shot down for asking... so who knows.

A WoW GM will more than likely recover your old pet if you just ask them to. You will need to know the pet's name (the beast's name in the game) and you will have to have had the beast before (don't ask for a pet that you never had, because you won't get it from a GM).

Some people might think that the GMs might be getting a lot of these requests, and they probably are... but the thing is it takes them all of 5min or less to recover a pet so it isn't that time consuming and most, if not all, of the GMs have no problem doing it.

Disclaimer: Do not blame me if a GM tells you, "No". If that happens just ask again, and more than likely you'll get a nicer GM the next time. But DO NOT ask for a pet that you never had. If you are unsure if the hunter you are actively playing had the pet or not (you know... if you have several hunters but don't remember which had the pet)... I am sure a GM could tell you, but make sure they know that you aren't sure if you had the pet on THAT hunter.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchett

I need more hunters, IMO.

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it." --Norman Bates "Psycho"
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Unread post by Arisia »

Pent wrote:
Arisia wrote:Magic thread? I'd like an old friend back... Sambas would have a lovely warm corner, a bowl of his favorite nibblies, and a lovely stream to drink within... can he please come home?
Hmm, not really sure if I should throw this out there or not, but I will because it might save some of you "I wish I hadn't released my hard-to-get pet" hunters some anxiety... maybe.

First of all, Blizzard doesn't HAVE to do this, but I have never been shot down for asking... so who knows.

A WoW GM will more than likely recover your old pet if you just ask them to. You will need to know the pet's name (the beast's name in the game) and you will have to have had the beast before (don't ask for a pet that you never had, because you won't get it from a GM).

Some people might think that the GMs might be getting a lot of these requests, and they probably are... but the thing is it takes them all of 5min or less to recover a pet so it isn't that time consuming and most, if not all, of the GMs have no problem doing it.

Disclaimer: Do not blame me if a GM tells you, "No". If that happens just ask again, and more than likely you'll get a nicer GM the next time. But DO NOT ask for a pet that you never had. If you are unsure if the hunter you are actively playing had the pet or not (you know... if you have several hunters but don't remember which had the pet)... I am sure a GM could tell you, but make sure they know that you aren't sure if you had the pet on THAT hunter.
Wow, didn't know that-- doesn't hurt to try as I am having NO LUCK flying and hunting him and would really like to be doing something else LOL

Thanks!
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Okay! Thank you for the Karoma. Now I just gotta get my Madexxes back.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

- rubs magic luck thread for some Nuramoc - ok Nuramoc starting to think you don't exist :(

Thank you Nuramoc for spawning for my boney hordey, now just need you on my panda-anda... & one inquiry for Magria - thanks :)
Last edited by Tilo on Wed May 29, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Heeeey Evalchar, I'd love it if you came out to play. I rarely ask for pet luck, please be nice!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Castile wrote:So I went after my old cat buddies "Ghost" (Sian-rotam) and "Darkness" (Humar). I thought humar would be hard cause of the 90 quests but I found him happily waiting under the tree :D

Now please I'd like my Ghost (Found him dead last night :( ) and Iceclaw as a new friend :)
Thanks thread!! Got both my cats and my new owl friend Quall!! Hmm now id like my pretty purple spirit kitty back...if thats ok ^.^

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wolfinglen
Realm: Velen, Blackhand, Borean Tundra, Nesingwary

Unread post by Wolfinglen »

Hi magic luck thread, it's been awhile since I last posted. First off, thank you for sending me Krush earlier this morning when I was looking for Loque. I had never considered taming her before, but Jocasta is one of the friendliest devilsaurs I've ever had, and I'm really liking her. I'm probably going to seem greedy, since this thread has helped me get Magria, Arcturis, and Aotona while I was reading it as a guest, but may I ask for your help with one more request?

Dear Loque'nahak,
I know I said I didn't want you with this hunter, but it took me seeing you with other hunters for me to realize how much I love your model. You see, I've become quite smitten with you, from the way you crouch close to the ground while you walk to the color of your fur and eyes. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you in time for either of the two times you spawned yesterday, but I'm hoping you'll forgive me. You would be the last rare for my stables and then I wouldn't feel the need to tame any others in the near future. You would have lots of cat friends to play with too, and we could see Pandaria and go on adventures together. If you feel like joining me, I'll be at your spawn point directly to the left of Skyreach Pillar, right near the river.

I hope to see you soon. With love,
Telda-Blackhand

Edit: I meant to post this a few days ago, but thank you magic luck thread for sending me Loque. He made what was going to be a bad day a little less terrible. :)
Last edited by Wolfinglen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

acroniss come come out and play.i love your red color my fav color.

yay acroniss is a happy member of my hunter family.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Im starting to think you're a myth Evalchar! Please come and join my party!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lockerbee
Realm: Terokkar

Unread post by Lockerbee »

Signed up to hopefully catch the magic. Been farming for Karoma all night. I got Sambas at 1am, wasn't expecting that. I just want my ghost puppy and I'll be happy with having that sole spirit beast!. Good luck to everyone!
Doc Privas
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Doc Privas »

Where are you Mazzranache? I tamed him with my main back in Wrath so I have no idea about his spawn timer...I've been looking since 2-3 hours now but nothing, saw the babies walking around alone for some time but now they're gone too...

Cloudstrider - Highmountain Tauren Hunter
Argent Dawn EU

Vexxan
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Vexxan »

Dear Magic luck thread,

Can I please have my amazing kitten endless back? I know I released him but I regret it so much
if you could spawn Skarr for me and not Karkin that would be oh so amazing ! :D

EDIT: OMG within seconds of making this post I just when back to wow from minimizing and there he was my baby is home!!!!

Thank you Thread!
The Strength in the Wolf is in the Pack

Legends Never Die
R.I.P Mitch Lucker
Keep Stomping On
Isobelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (H) Wrymrest Accord (A)

Unread post by Isobelle »

King Krush please come out and play with my blood elf!

And Ghostcrawler, please be a dear for my night elf!
Isobelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

My night elf is happy!

Come on King Krush!!
Isobelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

I found him...dead:(
orlandopokey
Realm: BloodHoof

Unread post by orlandopokey »

Karoma, I am calling to you my dream puppy. Please come to me tonight!
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Deathmaw. 3 weeks I've waiting and searched. How much longer??

Edit: Holy cats this lucky thread STILL works. Not 5 mins after posting this last night I logged in and there he was!!! Thank you lucky thread.

Now please send me bronze Madexx to my nelf hunter. She's been looking for him off n on for almost 9 months.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Zatikki
Realm: Khadgar

Unread post by Zatikki »

Dear Evalcharr,
Dhizsu is looking for you on Khadgar.
Please come to mama!

Gotchya!
<3

Named ZilLathyrus.
Evandelle
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Blackwater Raiders (Alliance), Perenolde (Horde)

Unread post by Evandelle »

So I quit WoW for about a year, but I'm finally back and I'm back farming Loque'Nahak with my level 90 Horde Belf hunter, Nymi over on Perenolde. I remember camping for him before I quit and since I've been back, my luck has not been any better, if not worse.

He's been killed in front of me twice, tamed right as I was getting there three times now and now I haven't seen him in a couple days.

I don't know if this will work or not, but I figured it was definitely worth a shot. :) Wish me luck, guys!
Many thank you's to Siliverin for the best siggy ever, and also hugs and love to kamoodle5 for my most amazazing avatar. <3