The Eye of Krush

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

The Eye of Krush

Unread post by Rhyela »

Quick question: do King Krush's eyes glow or otherwise stand out? I currently have the red/brown devilsaur and his greenish blue eyes really seem to pop. All I've ever seen of Krush are pics, I've never seen him for myself. So I was wondering if his eyes stand out at all like the others'? I know it's an odd question but I gotta know! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Re: The Eye of Krush

Unread post by Protego »

I think it does, yes.
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: The Eye of Krush

Unread post by Rhyela »

Protego wrote:I think it does, yes.
Thanks for answering, I know it was a really loopy question. Go figure, though, that after I posted it I headed to the pet-naming forum and found a picture of someone who had just tamed Krush. Sure enough, those big yellow eyes of his are just as glowy as can be! Definitely gonna get him now! (well...hopefully.)
Thanks again! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.