Karoma and Sambas

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Karoma and Sambas

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I tamed Karoma about a week ago on my second try at looking for him. I have been looking steadily ever since for Sambas but never saw him. Today I decided to farm savage leather to finally get my Leatherworking to 500 so I could have the new bracer embossment. I decided that Twilight Highlands was the best place to go and settled on the furthest east Sambas spawn location as the best spot to farm. I was busily killing and skinning Owls,Elk,Worg, and Gryphons when it got close to 4 AM my time. This has been the time when I found both Karoma and Ghostcrawler so I decided to make the rounds of Sambas' marked spawn points. When I hit the one at 42,38 at 4:04 my targeting macro alerted me with Illidan yelling "You are not prepared" as it does when it acquires a target. Sure enough there was Sambas right beneath me. I swooped down, dismounted, dismissed Karoma and dropped a trap as he ran at me. He froze, I hit tame and everything went fine until the tame bar expired. There was no flash and Sambas ran away from me and I thought it had failed but then he turned and docilely returned to my side as my brand new pet. I decided I wanted a name that meant King or Kingly and settled on Rajah. I think it fits him very well. Karoma's new name is Wolfbane but that may change if I think of a better one.