my stable is now royalty ,also got jadefang again :p

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Demonium
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aszune

my stable is now royalty ,also got jadefang again :p

Unread post by Demonium »

my stable now is the grand home of King Mosh, King Dred and King Krush.

i tamed Dred on hc mode after hitting 85. eventually found Krush about 1 week ago. decided to make a trip to Uldum to have a little look for madexx armegadillion thingy and the camel figures that port you to the mount mob. nothing was spawned so i decided to head to sholazar and get back loque. figured it would be faster to go to un goro and take the portal to the basin. whilst flying through i noticed silverdragon said that ravasaur matriarch was now tamable O.o . i head to her spawn and find nothing so i fly on over to moshes land and see him casually walking around. drop down and tame him.

I should note i had logged out earlier in jadefangs spawn. i have her as a combat pet and only need the companion. i signed in today to find me a orc warrior and belf rogue camping for the companion and chest spawn. we talk and i camp jadefang for them, while they do random dungeons. once they finish i log out. i only just recently log in to find jadefang had spawned so i check and no1 is around so i kill her and get the companion :p but there is no chest :/ .

also i had earlier tamed a monkey from deadmines. it had the mine pick attached to its hand but when i was checking my stables the pick is gone. did blizz remove it? :(