Oh what luck..

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dekota
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Oh what luck..

Unread post by Dekota »

So yesterday I ding my 2nd 85 (shammy) so I spent a good part of my morning logging into my 80s - 83s to figure out who I should level next. Meh. why not ANOTHER Hunter? Trueshot (Originally Shatere) was my very first character on warcraft so she's roughly six years old. I figure she deserves to be 85.

ANYWAY

Before setting out to Uldum I went to northrend to make a quick pass over SB to search to Loque. I'd love to have another :D But behold it was something ELSE I spotted on my minimap..King Krush! My heart skipped a beat! I wasn't expecting to see him at all and gave up searching for him ages ago on my Orc Hunter. As I flew in closer I noticed he was attacking someone. OH NO someone was already killing him for that stupid achievement! But that didn't seem to be the case. I saw a Bloodelf pally trying to escape his clutches. Krush had already been tapped though so it would have been useless to attempt a tame. However Krush murdered the poor paladin and reset. THAT'S when I struck. I flew down and began to tame and nabbed him with no problem! He didn't fear me once! (yay for short tame timer!) when the pally rezzed I appologized for Krush killing her and gave him a good scolding! She said it was okay, smiled and flew away. So now I have my AWESOME new matching pet for Trueshot. I've been pretty lucky the fast few days. First Sambas the same time my husband gets the Phosphorescent Stone Drake and now Krush! :D That leave Terror as my last pet to tame in Warcraft!

OH! I forgot to add: Shortly after taming Krush I went to Uldum and found a flagged alliance wandering about. It's safe to say Krush got a nice meal after that fight ;D Made my day even better!
Attachments
trueshotkrush.png
trueshotkrush.png (804.97 KiB) Viewed 138 times