The basin is tripping me up **Update Found Him!***

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Xelophant82
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bloodhoof

The basin is tripping me up **Update Found Him!***

Unread post by Xelophant82 »

So I went to do my rounds in Sholazar and what did I find but this bird that I have never seen in the wild before today.

That Cobra aggroed me as I went to Tame and my new bird decided to kill it for me when I was done.

Was around 10 pm server at the spawn point near the Way Gate to Un'goro cause that's where I come in at. Still no sign of Loq but I met another hunter and traded some information with them about spawns and such. At least they already had Loq and were looking for Krush.

Am I ever going to see Loq or am I just going to have to camp that place?

***UPDATE***
So I decided to do one more run around this morning before signing off. No luck with Sambas or Madexx and saw plenty of campers surprisingly. Then I went to the basin. I did my usual round and made sure I didn't see Krush for the hunter I had talked to about it earlier and no sign of him. I got all the way around to the last spawn for Loq and BAM! NPC scan went nuts. I dropped down and started slamming tame and it wouldn't work. Then I noticed I was in the wrong spec...damn it all so I switched and hit tame again and I'm now the proud owner of Loque'nahak. Now I just need a name. Again this will take a day or so.

Time tamed was 6:30 am. Location was on the very west spawn point that is south west of Nessingwary Camp.

Looks like I got some pet leveling to do. Thanks forums for all the helpful information I found in here about all my rare tames!!