Goblin Hunters: What about pet size?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Razorup
Realm: Crushridge

Goblin Hunters: What about pet size?

Unread post by Razorup »

I was curious if anyone heard from blizz about this. Will pets stay the same size if you are a goblin hunter compared to other races? I'm assuming they will but you never know what blizz may do. That sense of scale alone would be worth race-changing to one when the option is available.
Saturo

Re: Goblin Hunters: What about pet size?

Unread post by Saturo »

Goblins are the same size as Dwarves (thinner, tough) and dwarven pets stay the same size.
And the sense of scale is AWESOME! Having modelhacked to a Gnome, I can tell you just how awesome it is...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Saturo wrote:Having modelhacked to a Gnome, I can tell you just how awesome it is...
I always wondered about that but was too chicken to ask. I thought maybe you just took all your screenies with an Orb of Deception. So did you do that on a live public server or on a private server? :shock:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm doing it right now, on a live server. Please don't report me... :puppydogface:

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Saturo wrote:I'm doing it right now, on a live server. Please don't report me... :puppydogface:
LOL, I'm not gonna report you for that. I think it's awesome!!! I'm actually surprised no one has said anything to Blizz though, only takes one party-pooper to ruin everything. :(

At least I don't feel like such a boob now for wondering how on earth you got a gnome with a pet, hehe.

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Altar of storms

Unread post by Akyo »

modelchanging only applys to you. so for everyone else you will appear as what you originally is.

there is Mod around where you can download druidforms. Where your catform would appear(for you) as a worgen 8D!
Shown in this Youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIP78t9Vb48

While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Mmowned.com is your place to get stuff like this.

But you didn't hear it from me...
*Sneaks away*

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

is it just player models can switch to or is anything open? Quillboar... mmm

or hell even a Broken could be interesting
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

You can do race to race changes and race to creature changes. Race is any player model, and creature is any model that isn't a player model. Don't ask me how to do it tough, I had trouble making a Belf to Gnome transfer.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Akyo wrote:modelchanging only applys to you. so for everyone else you will appear as what you originally is.
Oooooooh! Sneaky Saturo is sneaky! Lol, that's actually pretty cool! I'm happy with my night elf but this is something I've never heard of before. Very neat!
:P