that ime again QQ

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
kairii
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: EU-Arathor

that ime again QQ

Unread post by kairii »

So my 1st time posting here ... and well sadly it doesnt bring good news I currently own all fouth spirit beasts and ofc the cutie lil yellow worm
But ofc we all know we cant be BM forever :)
So soon I have to change me off specc back to MM </3 But I only have BM pets ... So this is where you all come in :) I need help to know which one to ditch.
First off we have;
Azus - Loque’nahak
Barbie - Gondria
Backfire - Skoll
Arcturis - Duraq
Grubthor - Aidoru [ http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/mobs/mob_grubthor.html ]
So which to get rid of for a MM pet [ofc wolf]

Barbie I use alot right now and is my raiding along with Azus ... Duraq I use when solo'ing and Aidoru atm is my PVP pet .... So I guess I could loose Backfire ... But then again can I really ditch a spirit beast :O
And Backfire really does look good but after my ToGC I did I noticed I had to change ... And my realms best guild is looking into me ALOT so I though meh fun times are over I have A Tribute to Insanity (10 player) now :/ and yes I did that as BM ... But if you saw my dps you would die I could hardly keep 6k steady T^T

So anyone got any ideas who to ditch, skoll or another pet?
And ofc a nice looking wolf :p

A huge thanks to kamoodle5 for the amazing signature

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: that ime again QQ

Unread post by Ryno »

I'd say get rid of the worm, mostly because he's the easiest to camp. Two spawns of it. Not many people hunt it.

Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Altar of storms

Unread post by Akyo »

i would get rid of the spirit beasts you like the least.

While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so
Darknez

Realm: Bloodhoof - EU, Hellscream - EU

Unread post by Darknez »

I would agree with the worm.. I also have the gold worm but I'm not sure whether I'll keep it either when it comes time to grab Skoll!

If you really need to ditch a spirit beast.. well.. I'd probably go for Gondria (being the least unique model).
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

On a side not, it just occurred to me, spirit beasts will probably have some type of counterpart in the next expansion, what with the positive feedback players have been giving about them. If you give up a spirit beast now, odds are they won't be camped too much in Cata.

Kroxis
Realm: Daggerspine -US

Unread post by Kroxis »

Stay BM forever! It's what I do.
Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Pent - Mt. Hyjal - Alliance

Unread post by Pent »

Heh, I came here getting ready to make the same sort of thread, but I have one different pet than you do.

I have the 4 Spirit Beasts and Aotona (the parrot from Sholozar Basin).

I am thinking about ditching the one pet that I spent the least amount of camping to get and the look that is the least appealing to me... and I know that results may vary... :P

I spent about 5 weeks of 5-6 hour days camping Aotona til I nabbed it... I walked away with the parrot and 3000+ Saronite ores along with a lot of Titanium and other mining stuffeses.

Skoll took me about 3 weeks to nab after he went live.

Loque'nahak took me all of 2 minutes... it was the first time I was in SB and I flew right up to him walking around. Lucky, I know.

Arcturis took about 4 days of constant sitting at the PC and staring at the PC... with the longest stint being almost 20 hours straight... and it didn't even show in that time...

And with Gondria... I flew around ZD a couple of nights not really "camping" him and never saw him, so I logged off at one of his spawn points and logged on one night in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep and he was just walking around like he was the King Chicken of the coup.

The one I will be ditching is Gondria. I can't part with Loque'nahak because of his unique skin and roar... and the other pets just took way too long to aquire for me to throw them away so easily.

So to not derail your thread I will start my own to ask the questions I need to ask.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchett

I need more hunters, IMO.

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it." --Norman Bates "Psycho"
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master

Unread post by Ryno »

pentupanger wrote:The one I will be ditching is Gondria.
I'd agree with that. Gondria seems to be the easiest to camp, as it's the least popular of the spirit beasts, from what I've seen (still popular but not horribly).

kairii
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: EU-Arathor

Unread post by kairii »

well i would but im more of a cat person and tbh ive never liked skoll :x
he looks weird when fighting and only time people see him is when they ask me to show off : /
and i would love to stay BM but they need a huge dp boost and sadly i know all tacts perfectly D: so i can move and still be top dps .. though on stand still aoe ofc the ferals do 30k on that icc trash before the dogs D: /envy them!!

and for me ... i dont know how other realms are but sadly i can find kill or help tame each rare twice a day normally luck or just knowing timers idk :s i always find skoll when helping on the TLPD .. idk i think the hunters on my realm are slacking :O so much they try and pay me to help :( i feel mean but they push 5k+ on me even after i said id do it for free cas i can get some ore outta it! breaks my heart sometimes T^T

but in the end skoll had to go hes never used and the worm gonna be pvp along with gondria since all use loque in pvp atm tbh loads are ditching skoll over the other pets :x nice model but hardly used ... as soon as we get more slots ill go back and tame him! be 1st thing i do!!

but until then back to MM for me for awhile sucks my gs is liek 3020 D: top in my guild ... i need less slackers imo like 10th on my realm last time i looked to :x tracking both factions to like amg thats bad T^T i miss BM way to much doing prof with just a wolf ... i missed spirit strike ... </3

A huge thanks to kamoodle5 for the amazing signature