Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

GTM, Mattie- village bridge.

Mattie relaxed a little as the healing energy fell over her, a tiny smile spreading across her unconscious face. The scorch marks across her armor lessened, which allowed her breathing to go to a more normal pace.

GTM didn't let his eyes off of the hybrid. "I agree with him. Until I know what the hell is going on, there's no way I'm trusting you."

(I'm just going to leave Spinnaker for the moment unless I can find a way to make him relevant. XD ladies don't want to speak with him, believe me.)
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(I only have time for this one pose right now, I'll be back in a few hours.)

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

Damn it, all she wanted to do was forage for fruit, and than all this had to happen! Saoirse felt her heart plummet, her large ears drooping when the second Legendary moved to address her, his tone as wary and curt as the other's. A quiet whine left the Noivario as she backed away, casting a quick glance back towards the forest before she returned her attention to both Legendaries.

"... Ciar and I are not part of the Blessing. They killed our parents over a month ago - just because Ciar and I are Hybrids - our parents died so Ciar and I could live, so we have been on our own, moving from place to place whenever trouble crops up. Believe me, I want to leave this mess and never look back, but there are two Pokemon back at the forest who need help now, and I am not going to abandon them. They are exhausted from escaping, so I don't want to force them to move. I... saw the battle that took place here, and I was going to come help, but I ran into Robin and Allira."

She glanced down at Ciar when she felt the Noiolu press himself against her leg, frowning when she noticed that he was shivering, and she winced at the white and green Legendary's words. A sigh of resignation left her as she returned her attention to the two Legends.

"My brother is only a child! He came here asking for help and you would turn him away? And what should I tell Robin and Allira? That you don't want to help them because you don't trust us? If you want, I will take one of you to them, and the other can stay with your injured friend. I've wasted enough time here already."

The Noivario fell silent as she moved to scoop her brother into her wings, before helping him to climb onto her shoulders. Ciar had been oddly silent, which was worrying, and for once, Saoirse was hoping to avoid a battle, as she knew that she would not be able to take on these two Legendaries if the situation were to head south.

"Please," she said after a long moment, her voice soft. "Don't be worse than the Blessing."
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Terrakion - Village Bridge

"Right, that's horrible and all, but what exactly is the "Blessing", anyway? I mean, I'm guessing they're those idiots who we ended up fighting, but that still hardly explains anything, really." Terrakion retorted, scowling. Admittedly, he probably was being a bit too harsh on these hybrids, but the Legend was in too foul a mood from dealing with those Champions earlier to really care at this point.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

"Don't get all worried about it. If anyone starts fighting we'd be able to hear it." Robin pointed out, adding with a smirk "Far from quiet, those lot."
Robin watched the forest for a few moments more, listening carefully for any signs of fighting until Allira broke the silence again. The hybrid wrinkled their nose and flicked an ear irritably until the lizard's question registered.
Robin paused, opening their mouth slightly as they tried to decide how to respond, until they eventually settled for a simple "Yeah," and glanced off to the side, their ears folded down flat against their neck.

Sam
Blessing Encampment

"Oh," Sam said in surprise as he flexed the toes on his injured leg before gingerly lowering it to the ground, smiling as he noticed the usual pang of pain that came was absent. "Much obliged," he thanked with a bow of his head.

The bird watched as the two Champions walked off until a chipper voice caught his attention. Sam looked down at the source of the voice, which turned out to be a young Linoone. Probably. He had to admit he wasn't too familiar with the species.
"Why, yes," Sam replied "As for what happened... well, a few Pokemon, far too meddlesome for their own good, caused problems..." the Honchkrow paused, frowning "An unfortunate turn of events, really, but not one we can't recover from, I'm sure."

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM- village bridge

"Not to mention you keep demanding that we help you, but you don't even mention how TO help." He added. "For all I know, it's a trick. And I am not a big fan of being tricked." GTM was really anxious now, rubbing his arm where a bandana was tied, part of a scar peeking out from under it.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Blessing Camp

The linoone frowned slightly. "Mm, yeah I suppose so. I didn't think there were that many Legends around. Guess they oughta up the intel, before we run into something ill-prepared again." She shrugged slightly anyways. "That said, between you, the Champs, and whoever else went, you're 'bout the only ones who know what's actually goin' on around here." Rin didn't seem particularly concerned about that, at least. "I wish the poor saps going on the retrieval mission luck, though, if there's two legendaries."
Senna-Umbreon

Brigid - Blessing encampment

"Pleasure is all mine, really. I can't have an ally's injury go untreated, now can I?" Brigid replied, her smile widening at Sam, before she turned her attention to Rin. She listened to the conversation between the two, remaining silent at first, "Legendaries interfering may be an issue, though. Their kind are almost always far stronger than the average Pokemon... Sam, do you think they will cause any more trouble for us in the future? If so, then we may have more of an issue than merely dealing with escapees."
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Sam
Blessing Encampment

Turning his attention back to the Delcatty, Sam pondered for a second, a contemplative frown crossing his face.
"No," he answered finally, continuing to elaborate "The Mewtwo is... hm... unstable. The Terrakion especially makes choices based on emotions without stopping to think for a second about what they're doing, but that is the case for both of them. Indeed, they may have an overabundance of raw power, as often is the case with such Pokemon, but they are imprudent. One could take advantage of that."

deviantArt

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Village Bridge / Blessing Encampment

It was a good thing her ears were so big. She heard the Legends below discussing before they attacked, and she had time to move quickly, letting her grip on the railing slip. She swung down, then opened her wings and dove towards the ground, dodging the rocks aimed at her before flitting back up into the air- and away, as fast as her wings could carry her. She was not hanging around to see what else those legends had to offer!

Getting back to the camp was a simple affair- she flitted easily between the trees, following the others back before landing and listening in. Mmm. The superiors weren't happy about this, she'd just... let the others take the fall. That sounded better than getting herself involved.

She did approach, however, when she heard a Delcatty talking to Sam about the legends. She landed near them, ears flicking. "Pretty easy to mess with 'em if they become a problem again," she said casually, still smug about having confused the Terrakion so badly. "Bet we could make a tool out of 'em, if we tried. Confuse their little brains and get 'em fighting their own people."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

"...My name is Saoirse, and I don't know much about the Blessing, except this: they hate Hybrids. That is why Ciar and I were targeted, and why our parents are now dead. Robin and Allira? Also Hybrids... at least as far as I could tell, anyway. I saw them escape from the skirmish that happened earlier, and that is why Ciar and I came here, because we hoped that we could find help for them. All they need is a place to rest, but other than that, I... I don't know... I'm not a healer by profession. I didn't want to leave them, but Ciar snuck away while I was searching the area for signs of the ghost that attacked him and Robin earlier. He came here, on his own, in search of someone who could help us..."

The Noivario trailed off, a soft sniffle leaving her before she raised a paw to rub her face, and she flinched at the white and green Pokemon's words. Golden-yellow eyes darted to rest upon each Legend in turn, before moving to settle upon the still unconscious Escavalier, and Saoirse took a few steps back towards the railing, her ears pinned flat against her skull. This was going nowhere, and she was starting to lose hope that she could somehow convince these two that she was telling the truth.

"I'm pretty sure the idiots who fought you earlier are part of the Blessing, yes, but if you don't want to help us, I... I understand. I am sorry my brother and I bothered you, but this... this is not the first time we've been turned out by non-hybrids." With that, Saoirse turned and leapt up to balance upon the railing again, pausing to look back at them over her shoulder, a few tears slipping down her face as she regarded them. "We have to get back, they're waiting for us... If... if by some small chance you decide to believe us after all, you will find us by the river, near the edge of the forest. And if you decide to help us, I promise that as soon as we are able to, we will leave and we will never bother you again."

Ciar slowly turned his head, large eyes focusing upon the Legends before he spoke, his voice soft: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I bothered you, but I didn't know where else to go. I don't understand what makes us so different from you. We're all Pokemon, right? And you really should help your friend there, Seer did all she could. She's not the best healer in the world, but she tries."
Senna-Umbreon

"Ugh, quit treating us like hybrid-hating jerks. Trust me, we're the last people to have something against hybrids." Terrakion gave GTM a glance as he said this, before turning his gaze back to Saoirse and Ciar. "It's just, the last time something happened around here that involved us fighting hostile Pokemon, it didn't end well. So sorry if we're not the most trusting of people." He let out a frustrated sigh, then continued, "...Look, if you guys really need some place to stay, the house we live at isn't that far north of the Bridge. And there would be others who could heal you there."

----

"Well, that's good to hear. It sounds like they wouldn't be too difficult to deal with, even with such raw power on their side." The Delcatty nodded in greeting as Ace landed nearby, tail swishing. "Still, it would be a good idea, I think, to be a little more careful now. Easy to mess with or not, Legends that could potentially oppose us could still be a problem."

((I don't know why Silva, but Sam's description of GTM and Terrakion had me laughing for at least a few minutes. I don't even know why I found it so funny. XD))
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Mattie- village bridge

"Yeah. I got three of 'em back home." He blushed a tiny bit. "but yeah, Terrakion's right. I guess. I mean, that house IS half hybrid, practically." Mattie groggily opened her eyes, propping herself up a bit. "What'd I miss....?" "Nothing." Said GTM. "go back to sleep." He made a gesture to signal that she's completely crazy. "I saw that." Mattie grumbled in response.

Spinnaker- blessing encampment

Spinnaker had been listening in for a moment, then he came and cut in. "My dear Ladies, you should not have to worry about fighting legends, when I, and several other capable men are here at your side! Leave the fighting of them to us!" Said sexist jerk face.

(Don't worry senna, I burst out laughing too.)
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Blessing Encampment

Ace blinked at Spinnaker, slowly grinning. "I saw you fleeing earlier. Didn't you accidentally start a forest fire?" She shrugged one wing. "Either way, it was Sam and those two eeveelution champions doin' all the talking. Three big, manly men. ...No, make that two, an' Sam. An' we all know how well that turned out. I don't suppose you wanna try next?"

She had to pry her attention away, and back to Brigid. "Eh, we probly want to pay attention to 'em. 'Specially that Mewtwo. He was a shiny!" She said it like "shiny" was a swear, practically spitting it. "No wonder he's tryin' to show off."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge/ Forest's Edge

"I'm not that good at talking to others," the Hybrid admitted, relaxing a little before she carefully turned to face them. "It was always my father who dealt with negotiations..." She trailed off, falling silent, but at Terrakion's words, the Lucario Hybrid's ears perked a little, though something about another confrontation made her hesitate for a moment before she spoke again.

"I... didn't know, Ciar and I haven't been here for that long, a few days at most, but I won't pry." At his last sentence, her eyes widened, and she stood there for a moment, at a loss for words. "I-I... Thank you, I'll go tell them right now! But, um, Allira isn't in the best of shape to walk on her own, so getting her there may be a problem, but I'm sure we'll manage somehow."

"If you weren't so scary looking," Ciar pipped up, moving to peer at Terrakion from over Saoirse's right shoulder. "I'd give you a hug."

Saoirse couldn't help but smirk lightly at her brother's words, raising a paw to lightly tousle the fur between his large ears, and when she heard the Escavalier stir, the Noivario turned her attention to the Bug-type for a moment. "I'm glad to see you're awake, but I really need to get back, I've been gone long enough."

With that, the Noivario spread her wings, leaping into the air before she adjusted her wings and banked away from the Bridge.

"Thank you!" The Riolu Hybrid called again as he clung tightly to his sister's fur, and the two of them were flying back towards the river.

---

"Guys, guys! Let's go!" Ciar barked, wasting no time in sliding from Saoirse's shoulders, his mood having lifted, this shown by the fact that his tail was swooshing behind him. "We've found help!"

"Well, sort of," Saoirse added, rolling her eyes heavenward in an attempt to forget the fact that both Legends had made her cry a little. "They're not the friendliest bunch, stubborn, but they were the ones who fought off your captors. They were willing to share information on where we can go so you two can get the rest you need. There's a house a little ways north of the bridge where we can stay for a bit. But, if you want, I could always go on ahead and scout the place for myself first."

(Is it bad that Spinnaker's post made me laugh? XD)
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion rolled his eyes at Ciar's comment, then as Saoirse flew away, he turned to look at GTM, "...GTM, please slap some sense into me. I just realized that I pretty much just invited some random hybrids to our house." He paused, then let out a groan, "Ugh, I'm starting to go soft, aren't I?"

----

Brigid paused at Spinnaker's comment, tilting her head at him, "While the.. Thought is certainly appreciated, I'm sure we can handle whatever comes our way just as well as you all can." She turned her gaze to Ace then, hesitating the slightest bit at the Noibat's tone of voice, "..Shiny? Hm, well, in that case, I'm willing to bet that won't be the last time those Legends interfere with us, one way or another." She sighed inwardly, ears flattening a little. Unlike many others in the Blessing, Brigid never had any issues with Shinies.. One of her sisters had been a Shiny, after all, but she had accepted the fact that she'd have to deal with the prejudice against them a long time ago. She wasn't going to let it get in the way of the reason she was with the Blessing, anyway.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(Depends, were you laughing at his stupidity, or with him in agreement? (Please say the former.))

GTM, Mattie- Village bridge

GTM swished his tail as the two hybrids zipped off. ".... Right. Now the house will get even noisier. thanks you idiot. At least they can't be louder than Chloe." He winced a little. How ANYONE could have that much energy to insult people and be a bully in general, not to mention be Takoda's little sister was beyond him. But then a tiny smirk came up onto his face. "Hey wait, you ARE going soft." "Hold on a second." Mattie cut in. "You invited them over? You never invite me over!" "Because you invite yourself." GTM said with a glare. "Same difference." She replied. "That doesn't even make sense." He rolled his eyes and looked away.

Spinnaker-blessing encampment

"I admit, the fire happened because of me, however I was impared. A ailment was afflicted upon me to destroy my judgement." Said Spinnaker. "Aside from the fact, that I was dealing with some of the hybrids, four of them in fact, and yet there is not a single piece of damage to my being. however, a feminine flower was having trouble with her own hybrid, so I went to assist her instead." The chandelure stated the lie with a little flurish, then narrowed his eyes. "Now, a shiny legend.... That shall be worth taking down. If you women get in trouble while I am slaughtering it, I am sorry, but I must decline."
Senna-Umbreon

"Ugghhh, well this is just great. But what the hell else was I supposed to do, anyway? Just leave them? ...No, wait, don't even answer that. Also--" Terrakion turned his gaze to Mattie, giving her a slight glare, "Not only is GTM right in that you invite YOURSELF over, but why would I EVER invite you over? You're the most annoying thing ever! And that's saying a LOT, considering I have to deal with Decitpurr on a daily basis. I still think that Virizion is crazy for liking you so much." He said, then looked back in the direction the hybrids had gone in. "You know, we should probably follow them. Both because I guess it would be a bad thing if they got lost, and because we should probably make sure they were actually telling the truth earlier about there being other hybrids that need help."
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Sam
Blessing Encampment

"Of course," Sam agreed. While those Legendaries were far from the brightest bulbs in the box, they were Legendaries nonetheless, and still able to cause serious damage.

The Honchkrow frowned as Spinnaker spoke, "I'm going to ignore that comment," he said dryly "And that one," he added at Ace's retort. "But, yes, it is likely we will run into them again. Shiny Mewtwo or not, chances are they will eventually meet with some escapees, and I doubt they will be pleased to find out why they tried to escape."

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

The faint sound of beating wings caught Robin's attention, causing them to lift their head and flick their ears in the direction of the sound. Oh, those two were coming back. About time. Robin pushed themself up into a sitting position, a small amount of mud from where they had been lying on the damp ground clinging to their cream chest fur.

"Go where, now? Found help?" Robin asked, tilting their head slightly until they remembered the Pokemon that had caused the distraction that allowed them to get away. The hybrid could remember hearing one of them yelling something at 'YOU FUCKING BIRD', which they could only assume was the Honchkrow that had tried to recapture them.
"You mean Sir Yells a Lot? I could hear him having a mental breakdown from here," the hybrid wrinkled their nose as they frowned, adding hesitantly "You sure that's a good idea?"

deviantArt

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - Outskirts of Village Bridge

Jingle, step. Jingle, step. It was only now that Vanilla realized how loud her bells were. 'Maybe I should take them off?' She wondered. But before she could fully ponder that decision, she heard voices. 'They...sound familiar.' Vanilla thought, stepping closer to the voices. Finding a bush next to her, Vanilla hid within it. She watched as a Terrakion spoke with an Escavalier. 'Don't...I know him?' Vanilla thought to herself.
Last edited by TK-Hikaru13 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Forest's Edge

"You've got mud on your fur," Ciar commented, barely able to stifle a giggle at the way the mud was sticking to Robin's cream-colored coat. He took a moment to look down at himself after making said comment, realizing that he still looked like he was half-drowned, so the pup set to doing his best to clean the access water out of his fur.

"Well, would you rather sleep in the mud?" Saoirse asked, smirking a bit at her brother's comment before the Noivario shook herself hard, also trying to rid her own pelt of access rainwater before she spoke again. "Besides, for all we know, there could be scouts out to look for you and Allira. I was told that there's a house up north, not far from the Village Bridge, but..." She trailed off, her gaze resting on Allira for a moment. "I'm not sure if she's in any shape to make it that far..."