Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

(People, add "sir yells a lot" to GTM's list of nicknames along with "jerk tut")

GTM, Mattie- village bridge

Mattie rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm coming over now! Come on, let's make sure they're alright, and actually real!" Mattie got up and dashed toward the direction that the hybrids had left toward. "What the, YOU ARE NOT!" GTM shouted as he ran after her. "I am not going to even MENTION what you did last time you came over."

Spinnaker- blessing encampment

Spinnaker fingered his mouth a little, flames dancing around a bit. "We better finished them off quickly, hm? I would like to do my job, after all. Worst come to worst, there is a lady I used to woo around that area. while she is unstable and stupid, I may be able to force her to help us. She is a more capable sort of woman. And beautiful."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

"Yeah, that's what happens when it rains; it gets all muddy," Robin said. The mud didn't bother them much, besides, it would come off easily as soon as it dried.
Robin furrowed their brow at Saoirse's question. Sleeping in the mud didn't seem like a great idea. Neither did getting yelled at or possibly attacked by Legendaries... not that they would prefer getting attacked by angry Blessing members instead.
Robin decided to avoid the question, instead turning their attention to Allira. "If she isn't gonna be able to walk, how're we gonna get her there?"

deviantArt

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Blessing Camp

Rin looked at Spinnaker with a snort, rolling her eyes at his comments. "Feminine flowers? I'm not even gonna dignify you with an answer, alright." She fixed her attention back on Sam and Brigid, very stubbornly ignoring Spin from henceforth. "Well, if they're gonna kill themselves cause they're dumb, then I guess they really shouldn't be an issue. Question is, what do we do from here?"
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Forest's Edge

"I know that!" The pup barked, pausing in his grooming to stick his tongue out at Robin when they weren't looking, before he started on grooming his wings.

Saoirse fought to keep herself from smirking when her fellow Hybrid avoided her question, knowing that nobody in their right mind would want to stay out in conditions like this unless they were a Ground-type, anyway). She moved to crouch beside Allira, before moving to place a forepaw on the reptile's back, her wing folded back in order to keep it out of the way.

"If you don't think you can walk the distance, I could try carrying you, or you could lean against me for support. How do either sound to you?"

"I could scout ahead!" Ciar pipped up, only to growl when Saoirse shook her head. "Why not? I'm the smallest one here, and I'm fast!"

"You've already flown off once today," the older Hybrid scolded. "No more, especially not if there's a chance that those 'mon from the Blessing will try coming back after Robin and Allira."

Ciar glared at her, a soft "Fine.." leaving him before he padded over to the riverbank, deciding to preoccupy himself with staring into the water; however, the Noiolu kept one large ear turned towards the older Hybrids.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - Outskirts of Village Bridge

She heard voices, strange voices. Vanilla considered following the sound to check on them. 'But what if they're hostile?' A portion of her brain argued. Vanilla sighed, shaking her head. The Audino instantly regretted doing so, the motion caused her bells to jingle. Loudly.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Mattie- village bridge (forest edge

GTM was chasing after Mattie, when he suddenly heard a jingling noise. Stopping, he looked toward the sound. What.. Was that? He walked over toward the noise and pulled some branches apart, looking around for what could have caused the jingle. An audino was there. Bells attached to it's... Whatever those were called. "What the hell....?"

Mattie came around a corner and almost slammed right into saoirse. "Whoa! My bad!" She had to jam one of her lances into the ground to prevent herself from slamming into anyone else... Or falling over. "Is this everyone?" She asked, looking at the assembled hybrids, looking... Pretty cheerful, despite the battle that had just happened.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla jolted when the branches to her hiding spot were pulled away. "EEEK!" She shouted, holding her paws over her face. Pulling one away, she got a good look at the Pokemon who had found her. A shiny Mewtwo. "Ah, I...I'm kind of lost." She confessed.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(Last post for now, gonna let people catch up, and I gotta scoot AFK for an hour or so.)

Why was it that she seemed to be a magnet for others nearly careening into her today? She didn't even inherit her mother's Steel-typing! Saoirse relaxed when she saw that it was the same Escavalier from the Bridge, and she quickly spread her wings, hoping to keep the others from jumping to conclusions. "Easy, everyone take it easy! This is one of the Pokemon from the skirmish who allowed you both time to escape."

"It's the floating metal bug-thing!" Ciar barked, a loud snicker leaving him at the sight of her rather ungraceful entrance. "Wow, you recovered fast!"

"Yeah, you... did. I'm glad you see you up and about, but don't you think you should, er, take it easy?" the Noivario arched a fuzzy brow, before she shrugged and moved to look back towards the Village Bridge, to see if the two Legendaries were on their way or not. "Is it just you?"
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Terrakion - Outskirts of Village Bridge

Terrakion had begun to charge after Mattie, sighing in frustration at her, but when GTM stopped to investigate a rather weird jingling noise, the other Legend skidded to a halt and turned to follow. "GTM? What are you--" He asked as he walked over, only to pause at the sight of Vanilla, "..The hell?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Mattie- outskirts of village bridge

"you're at village bridge. You are no longer lost." Said GTM, glancing at Terrakion. "Yeah. That's what I was thinking. Weirdos keep popping up today."

"Oh yeah, those legends should be-" Mattie looked behind to see if they were fallowing. "... Right... There, or some other location." She faltered a tiny bit, then shifted her position to be more sturdy. "I could have sworn they were right there. Anyway, I'm Mattie. The legends are GTM and Terrakion, but I call one of 'em Cat, and some people call the other rock butt, so I think they're pretty flexible on names."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

"Village Bridge." Repeated Vanilla. "I've heard of this place!" She stepped out of her bush, backing up a step when Terrakion walked up. Vanilla tilted her head at him. "I...know of you. Both of you actually." She said haltingly, trying to remember where she had heard of the pair.
Senna-Umbreon

"You what?" Terrakion gave Vanilla a confused look, "How? I mean, I guess it's not out of the question that some people may have heard of us due to the whole.. Uh, Dusa thing a while back, cause I guess it was kind of a big deal when it happened, but still, what?"
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla took a deep breath. "I can see the future. I saw you. Both of you. Fighting the Spiritomb." She explained, bobbing her head. Her bells rang gently with the motion. "That's how I know you."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM-village bridge outskirts.

".... Yeah. Right. Or you probably just saw us in the newspapers. " he said with a tail swish. "Come on Terrakion, let's make sure that Bug isn't attracting even more trouble."
Senna-Umbreon

The Legend stared at Vanilla, blinking a couple times at her, "Dear Arceus, GTM, you were right on that weirdos comment. What the hell." He then turned away, nodding, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Knowing her.. She's probably already gotten more people trying to kill her."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

"W-Wait! I need to ask you something!" Vanilla called, padding after the two legendaries. "Have you seen a large Simsear? With green eyes!?" Their comments about her being weird barely phased Vanilla. She already thought of herself as strange, unnatural.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

Taken by surprise, Robin quickly jumped up onto all fours, unable to keep their fur from bristling as they eyed Mattie warily, crouching low to the ground. The hybrid remained on edge even when Saoirse made it clear she knew the Pokemon. Gingerly taking a few steps to the side, Robin's striped tail flicked back and forth as they watched the unfamiliar Pokemon carefully, ready to turn tail and dart off into a tree should the need arise.

Sam
Blessing Encampment

"It would be unwise to dismiss this threat so quickly," the Honchkrow pointed out, tapping his claws rhythmically on the ground in contemplation before responding "As for our next course of action... I suppose disposing of those Legendaries and retrieving the remaining escapees, preferably before rumors start to spread, would not be a poor plan."

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

"Hi, I'm Ciar, and that's my sister Saoirse," the Riolu Hybrid barked, grinning from aura sensor to aura sensor as he leapt into the air and proceeded to fly in a circle around Mattie. "Why are you made of metal? How're you floating? Why is there a brush on your head? What're those on your arms? You look really, really cool!"

"Why me..." The Noivario groaned, raising a forepaw to pinch the bridge of her muzzle for a moment, before she shook her head and gave the Escavalier an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for my brother's tendency to rattle off questions like that, he's done it enough times today already..." She trailed off, the rustling of vegitation from Robin's general direction causing the Lucario Hybrid to turn her attention to them. she opened her mouth to say something, but decided that trying a second time to calm the Linoone Hybrid wouldn't really work. So, she returned to keeping an eye out for the two Legendaries, just incase they also decided to rush in.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Sorry! It's been a crappy morning ))

Allira - Village Bridge, Forest's Edge

Allira was content enough to let silence fall once Robin answered her question. The tone she used told the hybrid all she needed to know. So she closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift into a light sleep in an attempt to regain a little energy.
The silence was soon interrupted as Seer and her brother returned, and Allira was relieved to see the little Riolu-hybrid safe and sound and most definitely not captured by the Blessing.
"I should be able to walk a little." She said, shifting back to all fours. It wasn't the most comfortable way to walk for her, but it was more stable than bipedally. "Do we know if this place is safe?"
She started a little as Mattie appeared, her frill half-unfurling. She relaxed once it became apparent that, for now anyway, she didn't mean any harm. And she had both Saoirse and Ciar vouching for her. She inclined her head to the escavalier, her tail swishing behind her warily.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Blessing Camp

Sam was correct--numerous pokemon had already gathered, several of them were big, a few Champions in the group. Flying types flew back and forth, giving brief reports and then flying away. The Blessing was already well on its way for preparing a counter attack and a retrieval mission. Rin watched the activity with mild interest, peering over Sam's shoulder to see the crowd. Already she was thinking how to get herself on that force. No real interest in picking a fight, but maybe she'd get a chance to talk to some of the ones who'd escape. She was awfully good at hiding, after all. "Think they're way ahead of you. Looks like they're getting a force that might actually put down the Legendaries you mentioned. Should be interesting."