Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Forest's Edge

"Sorry, Allira," Ciar muttered, backing off a bit in order to give her some space, and even moreso when the pink thing caused her to spark a bit, his ears flattening a bit in worry. He was about to tell this newcomer to leave the Lugioptile alone, only to fall silent when he saw it use that healing energy his sister could use, though nowhere to the effect as what he was witnessing now. His tail gave a few anxious wags, before settling into a more excited swoosh when he saw that Allira would be okay now.

Saoirse set her jaw, feeling a twinge of jealousy as she watched the Audino heal her fellow Hybrid. She gave a shake of her head, chasing off the negative feeling before allowing a small smile to grace her muzzle, since she had been the most worried for Allira. She glanced upwards, not only trying to figure out just how damn long they'd been here by the river since the chaos from earlier, but in order to give everyone time to settle before they would set out. Movement at the edge of her vision caught her attention, along with the sound of claws against bark, and Saoirse turned to see Robin scoot up a nearby tree. Great. When she saw the Audino take a step forward, the Noivario spread a wing, silently telling her to not rattle Robin anymore than they were.

"Hey," she called, approaching the tree as she turned her attention upon the Linoone Hybrid. "I know how rattled you must be right now, even I'm a little on edge after everything that's happened, but I promise you'll get to rest for a while once we leave this place. But, if you want to stay and take your chances out here on your own, that's fine, I won't force you to come with us if that isn't what you want." She sighed and raised a forepaw to rub her forehead, wondering why in the Reverse she was even trying to keep things from falling apart. She wasn't a leader...

(No problem, Senna!)
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Maverick- Near route 10

"Dear, You shouldn't Move, You have to show some care for Efah." The Mismagius said with a awful large smirk. "I could make sure he can't run away though so you could get to him later." He gave a little laugh. He didn't really Like Bellflower all that much, too much loud and annoying for his liking. "Unless you'll let me beat him up. That would be fun." He continued, only half joking.

Mattie, GTM- Village bridge outskirts

"Terrakion, it was your idea." said GTM. "Show some responsibility and carry the damned thing." "Thank you. you actually took my side for once." Said Mattie. "Terrakion, you're the only one with a big enough back who walks on four legs. Besides! it's not like you live in Black city or something." She winced a little bit after she mentioned that place however. Last time she went there didn't end so good. Ok, it ENDED good, she just didn't like the middle part. Or her mother. Especially her mother.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

"Fuck no," Robin spat, arching their back as their fur bristled even further "I don't gotta do jack shit, 'm not letting someone who I haven't known for even the slightest of Arceus damned minutes be having their paws all over me." The hybrid clung to their branch adamantly, lashing their tail so violently they had to dig their claws deep into the bough's bark to avoid falling, and glowered down at the group.

deviantArt

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Forest's Edge

"It's okay, I... wasn't myself" Allira replied to Ciar, poking him a little with the tip of her snout as a sign of affection. She found herself with a strange fondness for the little hybrid. He reminded her of the more scrappy hatchlings from her tribe, afraid of nothing and curious about everything. His sister was kind too, and the Lugioptile was grateful for all her help.

And she was just about to say that, when she became aware that she was suddenly the subject of something of an argument. She winced, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious.
"Please don't." She asked, flicking her gaze between Terrakion and GTM. "I'm fine enough to walk for now."

She twitched a little at the savage ruckus coming from Robin above her, but decided to... not deal with it right now. There was way too much happening for Allira's liking, it was hard to focus on anything it all.
Last edited by Moonlost on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Terrakion - Outskirts of Village Bridge

"Yeah well I'm kind of beginning to regret that idea, honestly." Terrakion replied, continuing to glare at Mattie. Allira's comment however caused him to look over at her, slightly relieved, "Oh thank Arceus. Now can we ACTUALLY get going now?!" He growled, getting even more frustrated as Robin continued to freak out from their perch up in the tree. The Legend was near ready to just stomp back home and leave these damned hybrids by themselves.

----

Bellflower, Fallon, Efah - Near Route 10

Fallon paused at Maverick's words, glancing down at the little hybrid that slept beside her. Letting out a quiet growl, she stood up, causing her son to shift a little, a tiny mew escaping him, although he didn't actually wake up. "He's fine." Fallon said, tail lashing a little, "See? Now... Pipsqueak..." She grinned, then whirled and shot a beam of ice at Bellflower.

Fallon used Ice Beam!

The Shaymin let out a shriek as he narrowly dodged the attack, flying up higher. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT?!" He cried, looking incredibly freaked out. Below him, Fallon just smirked up at him, at least until a quiet whimper came from beside her. Looking down, she noticed that Efah had woken up, likely due to Bellflower's yelling. The little Skitdreavus staggered to his paws, fur fluffing up the tiniest bit, clearly rather startled. His mother let out a frustrated sigh, then turned her gaze back to Bellflower, snarling at him, "Great going, Pipsqueak."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - Outskirts of Village Bridge

"Please? You're hurt right? I can heal your injuries!" Vanilla pleaded. She felt bad for the hybrid, she really did. But her patience was beginning to wear down. "You won't feel a thing!"
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Ciar smiled at the gesture, and he was thinking of giving his friend a hug when the sudden noise made him jerk. The pup's tail fell still when he turned his attention towards Robin and his sister, a frown etching itself across his muzzle.

Saoirse narrowed her eyes up at Robin, before she took a deep breath and looked away, a string of less than pleasant curses leaving her under her breath. Between those two Legendaries and how stubborn the Linoone hybrid was being, it was beginning to wear on her nerves.

"Fine, have it your way, then," the Lucario Hybrid snapped, frustration apparent within her tone. "Stay here or follow at your own pace when the rest of us move out, I don't care anymore." With that, Saoirse turned her back on the Linoone Hybrid, pausing to give Vanilla an apologetic look before she went to scoop Ciar into her wings. "We're ready to move out when you are," she said, this directed towards Terrakion. 'Some of us, anyway...'
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Maverick- Near route 10

Maverick grinned. He didn't see why he couldn't try to get a hit in. He breathed a small blast of cold air at the shaymin. He always liked this move anyway.

Maverick used icy wind!

Although once he used the move, he noticed Efah waking. He stroked the hybrid with one of his cloth tendrils. "Go back to sleep little kit, We're just having a little fun."

GTM, Mattie- Village bridge outskirts

"Nuh-uh. You can't be serious." Said Mattie. "We can't just leave someone there, no matter how stubborn they may be." She turned toward the Hybrid. "Look here, their house is filled to the excessively high roof with Hybrids, and if that Audino SOMEHOW hurts you, I can rough 'em up a little bit for ya." She cast a glance at Vanilla a little sheepishly. "Seriously though, I don't think that's gonna happen, you seem nice enough."

GTM tried to ignore Mattie. "Yeah, I'm just going." He said. "I need a nap. for twelve hours. Or until those hybrids leave." He swished his tail and started walking home, his limp a tiny bit more pronounced than earlier.
Senna-Umbreon

"Yeah, yeah, here's the thing though, I kind of don't care at this point." With that, Terrakion began to more or less ignore Mattie and the hybrids, his attention shifting to focus on GTM. He hesitated for a moment, then trailed after the Mewtwo. "Hey, you alright? You, uh.. You're kind of limping, you know." The concern in his voice was rather obvious as he asked this, a stark contrast to his foul mood just mere moments ago.

----

Bellflower, Fallon, Efah - Route 10

Bellflower let out another shriek, unable to dodge the Icy Wind. As the cold air raked over him, he transformed back to his Land Forme, promptly falling to the ground and landing on the ground with a thud. Fallon smirked at the Shaymin fell, chuckling a little, before turning back to Efah. "Yeah, just a little fun. You can go back to sleep." The little hybrid peered up at his parents, fur beginning to lie flat again. He slowly shook his head, stifling a yawn, "I.. I'm not.. Really tired anymore..."

"Well in that case.." Fallon started, only to pause as a tiny groan came from where Bellflower had landed. She rolled her eyes, ignoring him for now, "Then perhaps we should get moving, instead of just sitting around in this dumb clearing all day."

((Arceus, sometimes even I wonder why Bellflower sticks around with this family... XD))
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

"I'm all fine and dandy, thanks for asking," Robin snapped, apprehension balling up in their chest and making them feel sick to their stomach, which was only made worst when the Lucario hybrid spoke.

At first, Robin was taken aback by Saoirse's tone, and the hybrid folded their ears flat against their neck, pushing themselves down against their perch. In the end, though, Saoirse's snapping only served to harden Robin's resolve.
"Screw you! I wasn't all running for fuckin' days just to take shit from you lot!" Robin growled, wrinkling their nose in a snarl. As far as they were concerned, the only way they were coming down from their branch was if the group pried their cold, rigid corpse off the damn thing.

... That said, the Escavalier did make Robin reconsider for a second. If they had other hybrids then there was no way they were even associated with the Blessing. After that outburst, though, they'd be lucky if the group didn't try to beat them to death as soon as they left the safety of their tree. Robin shifted their weight from one side to the other indecisively before speaking up, their voice a low, nervous mutter "... There's hybrids there?"

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, GTM- Village bridge outskirts

"Heck yeah." Said Mattie. "There's Bastet, and Takoda used to be there, and Cat's got three hybrid kids of his own, and- Well, There's a lot of them. Doesn't sound like we'd all be friends with these blessing guys. Heck, If I wasn't opposed to the whole giving birth thing, I might have a hybrid myself." She added.

GTM waved his hand dismissively. "I'm FINE Terrakion." He said grumpily. he just wanted sleep. He would be able to soon. Then it would all be over. Hopefully. Please may it be over. "Seriously, you treat me like a kid. Cut it out."

Maverick- Near Route 10

"Efah, you still LOOK tired. do I need to use Hypnosis on you again?" He said in that distinct half joking tone. "Then again, if your mother says she wants to get moving, we shouldn't stop her."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(I need to be heading off myself. G'night, guys!)

Ergh, didn't anyone know the meaning of the words 'reverse psychology'? At Robin's outburst, Saoirse barely managed to stifle the urge to snarl back, even though she was still holding her baby brother. She felt Ciar press himself against her, and she looked down to see that he'd buried his face against her long chestfur. She closed her eyes, taking a slow, deep breath before she slowly released it again. After a moment, the Noivario slowly turned her gaze back up towards the other Hybrid.

"Listen, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm not going to make you come with us if you don't want to, but if you do, I promise to stay out of your face." Not really her best apology, but Saoirse really wasn't all that great at these kinds of things. She blinked when she felt Ciar suddenly squirm, before the little Hybrid pried himself out of her grasp and hopped to the ground. Keeping quiet, he padded back to where Allira was, before he held a paw out to her in silent invitation for her to walk with him.
Senna-Umbreon

((Night Falcon! C:))

"No I don't! I just.." Terrakion started, sighing, "I just can't help but worry about you. Is there something wrong with that?! Aren't I allowed to be concerned for your well-being?!" He asked, his tone of voice having an edge to it as he started to go back to his rather bad mood.

----

Efah shook his head, despite the fact that his ears were drooping sleepily, "I'll be fine.." He replied quietly, before yawning. Fallon let out a sigh, tail twitching in slight annoyance. "Bah, you can ride on my back or something if you want to sleep some more, okay?" She said, carefully nudging Efah with a large paw. He looked up at her, then nodded, "Oh.. Okay..."

Meanwhile, Bellflower had managed to get back up from his crash landing, wincing as he tried to shake some of the frost off of himself. "Oowwww..." He whined, then drew in the sun's power to heal himself, before hesitantly making his way over to his companions. "Did you guys really have to attack me? T-That hurt..."

Bellflower used Synthesis!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Robin
Outskirts of Village Bridge

"... Kay," Robin uttered, momentarily surprised at the quietness of their own voice. Backing up to the base of the branch, the hybrid lowered themself onto the trunk, digging their claws into the bark and letting themself slide down backwards until they could safely jump the rest of the way to the ground, at which point they crouched down so low that the fur on their underbelly brushed against the dirt.

Their ears flicked towards Saoirse as she spoke, but Robin couldn't bring themself to look at the other hybrid, let alone reply. Instead, Robin sheepishly veered off a short distance away from the group, not wanting to stay close to the crowd.

((Okay I'm going to bed))

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Mattie-Outskirts of village bridge

GTM winced. "I'm not saying it's bad for you to care, damn it!" He closed his eyes for a few seconds. ".... Look, you pointing it out just makes me feel more stupid and weak so just... Stick close and shut up." It was one of the first times he'd told Terrakion to stay close and not to go away.

Mattie smiled as the Furret hybrid came down. "See? I'm not so bad!" She floated up and extended a lance tip toward her... (He? She was just going to go with her), but not pointed directly at her, as if intending for as close to a handshake as the two of them could manage. "Lets meet officially. Come on. I'm not going to stab you." She grinned.

Maverick- Near route 10

Maverick sighed, then cast a glance at Bellflower. "Is there no way to shut you up? Or do you secretly enjoy the cold? you could just ASK for it you know." He carefully eyes Efah in case he needed help getting onto his mother's back. "Or do you find some kind of sick satisfaction in making us annoyed enough at you to freeze your ears off, quite literally?"
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Outskirts of Village Bridge

There was an awful lot of shouting happening, Allira couldn't help but feel like she was the cause of at least some of it. Maybe she should just leave and find some place to curl up and sleep if it was going to be this much of a bother. Besides, it sounded like the legendaries weren't too happy about letting strangers into their home.
And she was just about to speak up to that effect, when she saw a small paw being offered to her. She looked over to Ciar, giving him the smallest of smiles. He... didn't look to heavy? And she was feeling a little stronger...

Rather than take his paw, the Lugioptile crouched down and lowered her neck to the ground.
"If you promise not to squirm, you can ride on my back to this house." She told him.

She flashed a look up as she waited for a response, looking to Robin. Silently, she was grateful to see that the other hybrid was willing to come along. As nice as Saoirse and Ciar were, and as potentially friendly as the other newcomers seemed, they... Hadn't experienced what they had. They did not know what the inside of a Blessing Lab looked like. It made her feel a little less panicked to know that there was another with them who did.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

((Ugh I am the WORST at keeping up, sorry guys.))

Acedron, Blessing Encampment

Back into the fray already? Well, she couldn't really complain. They had a sizable force here, and if she got to mess with legends, she was happy. Besides- it was possible she'd get to see that jerk get smacked into the pavement so hard his eyes flew out. Ah, that'd be wonderful. ...Actually, maybe she could just do that. "Delicate flower", hmmph. She'd show him a delicate flower after throwing him face first into a field.

She followed Sam and the others to the forming group, though she slowed down upon seeing Harrier perched in a tree. She looked absolutely volatile. ...That sounded like fun. Already bored as they waited to start, she flitted over to Harrier, flipping upside down and hanging from the same branch the Talonflame was perched on. "S'up?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Blessing Camp

Slowly, the force began to move. It was a bit hesitant at first, as if they weren't quite sure if they were truly leaving. But then slowly they started to pull together, beginning to march towards the Village Bridge. Rin had her ears pricked, watching the crowd around her. She was already easing away from them somewhat, giving herself space. As soon as she could, she'd vanish, maybe dart ahead, maybe scout the area around them. She certainly didn't want to be visible when the main force met those Legendaries, that was for sure.
Senna-Umbreon

((Morning, guys! Oof, I made the mistake of checking my phone when I woke up so I could check the RP.. I had wanted to get back to sleep, but nope RP made me get up. Then it's taken me like an hour to get to posting. Bah, what a morning. XD))

Terrakion smiled a little, keeping pace with GTM. After a few moments, he moved a little closer, his flank just barely brushing against the Mewtwo as they walked. "You know," He started, hesitating a little before continuing, "You can always lean on me, if you have to."

----

Brigid - Blessing encampment

As the force began to move out, Brigid let herself fall to the back of the group. While she wasn't against personally getting into combat herself - in fact she thought she was fairly decent at fighting - but even then, as a Delcatty, she was more suited to staying back and acting as support for her companions. Of course, she mused, that had never stopped her older sister from being the most ferocious Delcatty ever, but while Brigid had always admired her sister's ability to fight, she had to admit that she just wasn't as suited to combat in comparison.

----

"Of course I don't like it! I hate the c-cold! All Shaymins do, really.." Bellflower protested, still shivering a little. "I don't understand why you guys have to be so mean to me.."

"Because you're easily the most annoying thing on the planet, Pipsqueak." Fallon replied as she crouched down, letting Efah scramble up onto her back, who then immediately curled up in the long fluffy purple fur of her mane. Standing, the Dusk-Evolved turned, before beginning to pad away. "Come on. Let's go."

Bellflower pouted a little, then skittered after her. "You could at least give me a freaking Spitebloom so I could transform, you know!" But his complaint went ignored as Fallon continued to walk, her tail lashing.
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Zotz, Alaria and Nexus - Blessing Camp

Zotz groaned after a while, realizing he was not able to sleep as he wanted to. He listened in on some voices here and there, finding a few rather irritating. He sat up a bit more as he realized that the force was moving and waited for a few minutes before he took off from his stump and went into the air above them, just high enough to have room to fly for a moment. He knew that going through the trees would be harder and he would most likely have to land.

"Moving again?"
"Seems so." Nexus turned to Alaria, who seemed annoyed still. He sighed and flicked his ears before leaning over to nuzzle her for a few seconds. That got the irritation right out of her and made her flush, making him chuckle afterward.
"Come on, let's get moving."
"Alright alright.." Alaria sighed, wishing that she was a little more resistant to his actions. She moved with him to join the crowd, staying closer to the back even if he wanted to be near the head of the group. But he wouldn't just leave her alone.