Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Bwahahaha, I know, the Oddish-Lillipup was just the most random thing I could think of. XD Can you IMAGINE that family, though..))

Phantom - Northern forest

Phantom scowled as the Pokemon around them promptly freaked out and Venin glared at him. "Ughh, honestly, you're not gonna die. Calm down you idiots!" He said with a growl, not really intending to sound so harsh, but he was getting more and more frustrated with this situation as time went on. He rolled his eyes a little at his mate's suggestion, "Yeah yeah, I'll go do that. Make sure there's nothing super scary in the big creepy forest, blah blah blah..." He began to pad towards the dense forest, ears flattened and his tails lashing. As he neared it, he let out a sigh. Well, this was going to be fun. The Smoldereon began to pick his way into the dense undergrowth of the woods, snarling as his fur caught on some briars. The idea of burning this damned place to the ground was suddenly seeming far more tempting.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Venin - Northern Forest

"Be careful not to trip over anything and explode!" Venin called out to him in a sing-song voice, a wide grin on her muzzle.
Honestly though, Phantom probably had the better job here. He got some time alone in a nice, shaded, quiet forest; making sure nothing big or bad was hiding there. Not to mention she doubted there was going to be anything bigger or badder than him. In the meantime, she had to keep an eye on the annoying things. She raised a front paw to her neck, carefully prying the aipom off of her. To her chagrin, the little thing then decided to grab her tail instead.

Venin's ear-fins suddenly perked up at the sound of distant, unfamiliar voices; although if they came from inside or outside the shadowy-forest she couldn't say. Her claws dug a little into the ground as she looked around, watching out for any danger.

__

Ridley - Northern Forest

Bored.
Ridley lay in the uppermost branches of his woods, a pale arm hanging listlessly down from them. He'd not seen much activity around here since that furret that he'd caught. And while she had been delicious, the hunt hadn't been much sport. It was beginning to feel like he should finally move on from this place. It was nice and dark, but any prey had long since left.
Wait, what was that? Ridley lifted his head, hearing muffled speech (and what sounded like the occasional frightened yelp) in the distance. Had some flies come stumbling into his parlour? With a toothy grin, the emaciated charizard rose to his feet, moving his way along the upper branches towards the northern side of the woodlands.
Last edited by Moonlost on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Senna-Umbreon

((And so continues Phantom's habit of running into bigger and badder things than him.. XD Good job, Floofbutt!))

Phantom snarled as he clambered over a fallen log. This sucked. His pelt was a complete mess now, with probably about fifty burrs matted in the red and orange fur. And that wasn't even counting his tails, which had picked up about a bazillion twigs, burrs and thorns by now. He really wanted to just burn this place down at this point. Just as he actually started to consider it, he was hit smack-dab in the face by a slim branch that he had tried to push away with a tail, only to have it swing right back at him. The Smoldereon let out probably the least-dignified, loud yelp and staggered back. He pawed at his muzzle, wincing at the stinging pain. Oh Venin was NOT going to let him live this one down...
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

{LAST POST OF THE NIGHT! Sorry.}

Steve, Luci and Cypress - Northern Forest

Steve turned his head, ears swiveling forward. "St-Steve!" Luci cried out, almost toppling over as the Gogoat turned his head. "Just what are you doing?"

"I heard something." He answered, eyes narrowing.

"O-Oh dear..." Cypress mumbled, his vines covering his face. Steve sighed.

"Luci, you mind staying with Shivers? I'm gonna go investigate." He asked the bug type on his head.

Luci nodded, leaving Steve to perch on one of Cypress' larger leaves. "Gladly~ I'd go myself, but I think I do a better job at keeping Cy calm." She responded. Steve gave her a smile, before walking off towards the direction of the noise.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Chomp and co. - Burned Tower

Chomp tilted his head, "Wait! What's going on around here?"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Moonlost

Asher - Ecruteak/Blessing Encampment

"There's a bunch of scared guys and they're hiding in the tower," Asher turned his head slightly to respond to Chomp, although he kept up his pace. "But some other guys who call themselves the Blessing say they're dangerous so the winged eeveelutions want to check it out to make sure they're telling the truth and we're going after them because why not?"

Of course, getting there wasn't exactly a walk in the park either. There were a lot of Blessing scattered about, and their scents mixed in with those of Sphinx and Catharsis. Keeping an eye on Solara in the sky was nice while she was there, but soon she landed and that smell was all he had to go on.

But it was thankfully enough, and the small pokemon soon found himself standing outside of a... rather empty-looking camp or something. But there was Sol, and Sphinx and Catgharsis too. And Sphinx's Chattot friend. Also a Skarmory and a Fearow with a badass skull on his head And another of the winged eeveelutions, who smelled very familiar. Wait... was that...
"Auntie Ghost?" Asher asked, carefully trotting up to the group.

___

Venin - Northern forest

"IS THERE SOMEONE COMING?"
"I think so. Shut up."
"DO YOU THINK IT"S THE BLESSING?! THEY'VE FOUND US OH NO!"
"I said shut up!" Venin flicked her head to glare at the annoyance that had been talking: a Loudred/Granbull hybrid. (What was with all the weird pokemon anyway? Did they just happen to attract all the oddball hybrids and shinies and deltas and Arceus knows what?)

Another sound, a footfall for sure. Not coming from the darkened forest, at least she didn't think so. The vaporeon flicked her attention back to where she believed the sound to be coming from, doing her best to ignore the six dumb-dumbs that were now attempting to clutch onto her tail and huddle behind her.
She stiffened a little as the stranger came into view. A.... Gogoat? At least, she thought that's what the creature was, she wasn't too familiar with Kalos-native breeds. Looked at the very least like a grass type, which would not go well for her if he proved to be hostile. Just had to hope that she was quick enough to blast him with an ice beam if he did decide to charge.
"Oi, what're you doing here?" She barked, lifting her head up and trying to look a little more intimidating. (Hard when you have annoying things crying and huddling behind you like their own personal shield)

____

Ridley - Northern Forest

It didn't take the charizard long to find the source of one of the noises - the pokemon was making enough of it after all. And he had to admit, he was surprised. Smelled like an eeveelution, but not like any he'd ever encountered. One of those dusk then? Interesting, he'd not eaten one of those yet. He was large though, and he probably had company nearby. Had to be smart about this.
Ridley followed along after Phantom, keeping high in the tree branches. It was hard not to laugh at how pathetic the creature looked as he stumbled his way through thorns and thickets. He half wondered if the fool would get caught up entirely. Would certainly make for an easy hunt if that happened.
But what was the fun in that?
"Little firefly," He hissed, carefully prowling around above the branches. "Lost in my forest, why do you stray from the others? Do you not fear the monsters?"

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sol, Keen
Forest/Blessing Camp

"It's good to meet you both." The wraitheon said, then spread her wings again, pushing back up into the air. Between Trick's flying and the direction she saw Asher go in, Solara was pretty sure she could figure out where the camp was. Sure enough, she landed right in the middle of the emptying camp, much to the alarm of many there. A huge, somewhat toothy grin on her face as she watched them scatter. Man, that was never gonna get old.

Keen blinked when he heard the commotion outside, leading Ghost out and seeing the arrival of several new pokemon, one including a winged cat-beast much like the umbreon-thing he was leading now. The fearow didn't seem too bothered by their arrivals, unlike many who were rushing about and looking rather alarmed and confused. He simply settled patiently, waiting. He had all the time in the world, it seemed. No point in being hasty.

Sol still had her wings flared, although she folded them when she saw Ghost, starting to feel incredibly stupid. "It's not a trap?" She said warily. "But--the pokemon in the Tower--" She began, stopped, started a flurry of irritable cursing. Maybe she really screwed up and Trick was right, the Blessing weren't so bad. Those pokemon were scared and confused, could have been they misinterpreted things...the wraitheon sighed as she followed Asher to join Ghost, Keen and Arinei.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight, Chandra- blessing camp

Foresight fallowed Sol as close as he was able, although barreling through the woods seemed like a pretty stupid idea when you couldn't see. Or, were reluctant to relearn. However, he managed to make it through without incident, although he made a mental note to fly next time. There were a few panicked cries as Sol landed, and he darted over, only to hear Sol say in a confused tone "It's not a trap?" Foresight paused. He had been starting to believe them, that this place was horrible. While the air smelled oddly, it was for the most part... Normal. There was still air, no choking smell of half dead bodies. He felt flustered, and ashamed of himself.

Chandra uncloaked herself when they got back outside, silent as ever. There were too many people poking around, it wasn't fair, or very encouraging. She wanted to be.. "Helpful". And joining an organization like this certainly made her look helpful. Apparently. She stood on her hind legs to make herself appear taller (with great success... Since... Most Zoroark only run on their front legs, you crazy.) "you seriously doubt our intentions?" She said quietly.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl, Arinei - Blessing encampment

Ghost blinked in confusion at the commotion in the camp, before sighing as she saw who exactly was causing such a thing. "Oh, hey, Sol. What are you guys doing here, anyway--" She paused as Asher came trotting up, head tilting at the Eevee. "Asher? What in the world--Why are you here? Seriously, what the heck are all of you guys going here?" She sighed again, tails swishing, "And no, it doesn't seem to be a trap. Surprisingly. Wait--Did you seriously come here thinking I was in danger? Honestly, Sol, you should know that I can take care of myself."

Above the strange group in the middle of camp, Arinei perched, peering down at them. Well, it certainly figured that where Ghost was, Sol would follow.. Although he had to admit, he seemed to recall the last time he saw the two, they weren't exactly on good terms. But it still didn't surprise him to know that the other large winged-Eeveelution thing was Solara, even if her appearance was just as strange as Ghost's.

----

It took Phantom a minute or two to fully recover from getting smacked in the face by the branch. His nose still stung a bit, but beyond that, he figured it was okay enough to not warrant any more freaking out over on his part. He had already embarrassed himself by yelping earlier, even if he was under the assumption no one had really been around to see what had happened.

He had only just begun to continue floundering his way through the forest - pointedly going a ways AROUND the tree with that horrible branch - when he halted, ears pricking as he heard a voice. He whirled, trying to pinpoint where it had come from, but he couldn't quite figure it out. "What the hell--Who said that?! Who's there?!"
Moonlost

(( Probably my last post, I'm heading to bed after this one. Good luck guys!))

Asher - Blessing Encampment

"I came to see what was happening." Asher responded, twisting his head sideways at the Umbreon. "Why do you have feathers now? Are you a ho-oh champion or something?"
He had about a million more questions, but recognised that there was other business for his Aunt and her friends to attend to. He couldn't help but feel relieved that they had been wrong about this trap though. Not that he had expected there to be one, after all Sphinx and Catharsis were nice, as was that chatot and this skarmory from the looks of things. Surely a group like this wasn't going around hurting people for no good reason.
He took a few steps back and settled on his haunches, choosing to quietly listen along for the moment.

____

Ridley - Northern Forest

Aggressive. Not that Ridley expected much different. The red stranger most certainly looked fierce, having him turn out to be a whimpering coward would have been... disappointing.
"Now is that a way to greet your host?" His voice was practically a purr, dripping with a predatory smugness. "You are the one intruding, I fear. Does a little firefly like yourself have a name? Or are you all growl?"
He jumped down from his tree branch, flaring his wings open with a leathery snap and gliding above Phantom. He waited a second to make sure that the intruder got at least a quick glance of him, before allowing himself to fade, disappearing from sight. He angled his wings and made a quick turn, moving to glide behind the Smolderon before he once again became tangible. He could only hold his fade for a few precious seconds, and he didn't want his prey to catch sight of him yet. Keeping the hunted guessing was part of the fun, after all.

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx and Trick - Blessing Camp

Sphinx watched as Sol sent her fellow members scattering, torn between amusement and disapproval. Trick outright laughed - he thought some of his fellow Blessing members needed to lighten up a bit.

The Luxray found it interesting that Asher knew Ghost, but didn't comment on it. Sometimes you learned more from listening.
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Kyuu - Blessing Camp

So the little eevee knew Ghost? And called her Auntie too. Family maybe. Kyuu flicked her ears up as she looked around, listening and watching just in case. It seemed pretty empty though, that was weird. Her tail curled up along her back, her eyes flitting back to Ghost after a moment and she smiled. This was awesome! Seeing so many of her friends. But... she frowned and looked down at the ground. It was all so strange too. That part she didn't like and her tail continued to itch.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Blessing Camp

Solara faltered. "I was so sure--" She frowned, tails lashing indignantly. "It's called being careful!" She snapped back to Chandra, fluffing up her feathers. It was evident that between looking like a fool and Ghost's comment and Foresight's confusion was making her become a bit more irritable and flustered. "The pokemon in the tower, they said that there were cages and experiments. Confused or not, I decided I wasn't going to risk anything." She added fiercely.

She stuck by Foresight, if only for his sake, but all she wanted now was to go back to her Tower and find a nice sun spot and sleep and just forget this ever happened. Her claws dug into the ground, her ears against her skull in both agitation and embarrassment. She snapped her mouth shut, and sat down, glaring at the Blessing nearby and causing them to skitter off.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight, Chandra-blessing camp

Foresight felt Sol very close by. She was definitely... Not happy. He nudged her gently with his head in an attempt to comfort her. This was partially his fault after all. He decided to voice it. "I'm sorry. Part of the doubt as to Ghost's safety was.. Spread by myself." He said, a little sheepishly.

Chandra retreated a little at Sol's... Firocity. How could anyone trust that thing? She jumped up at a tree, clawing her way up onto a branch. Her ears pulled back. She didn't like this, she didn't like this one bit.
Magnakilro

Reptile Trio - Burned Tower

Jaws blinked, "I didn't get any of that but I think we should check it out."

The other two nodded in agreement and the trio followed the group.

Jaws mumbled, "Still waiting for MY hug...."
Senna-Umbreon

((I tried taking a nap. It turned into lying there for an hour and a half without falling asleep at all. Ugh.))

Ghost Girl - Blessing encampment

Ghost snorted a little at her nephew, shifting her wings, "Sort of. But it's a long story. Sol and I can explain it all later." As she mentioned Sol, she started to pad over to the other Wraitheon. "Hey, it's fine. Calm down, okay?" She said, smiling. She gave Solara a playful nudge with her muzzle, "I appreciate you coming to save me, even if I didn't really need it." Even if she did admit, this whole thing made them all look incredibly silly, just the fact that they - Sol in particular - had worried about her enough to come after her made Ghost happy. Perhaps even a bit too much, admittedly.

----

Phantom let out a snarl of surprise as he caught a brief glimpse of Ridley before the.. Thing all but vanished. What was that thing anyway?! From what Phantom had seen, it looked vaguely like a Charizard, except white and.. Extremely creepy. But now it was gone, and the Dusk-Evolved was left completely confused, his fur bristling. Now he REALLY wished he had just gone with the whole burning down the forest idea.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara, Keen
Blessing Camp

The wraitheon snorted, but she shook her head, voice low. "Nah, Foresight. I should have known better than to assume. Between what they said in the Tower and my own gut instincts, I thought there really was something going on. I guess all we can do is heal those injured pokemon and then lead 'em back. Maybe once they get fixed up they'll feel better."

She looked up as Ghost came over, sighing, "'Course. We've got your back. I, uh, brought a bunch of old friends too." She added, turning back to look at Iron, Chomp, Jaws, and Kyuu. "If everything is in the clear, maybe I should just head back." She added.

Keen had settled up a bit higher to get a better view of the commotion, but otherwise had little interest in actually getting involved. He did call out to ask if Ghost wanted to continue her tour or if she wanted to head back, but otherwise was eerily silent.
Magnakilro

Reptile Guy Things - Burned tower

Iron sniffed. Wait...he knew that smell....and the voice attached to the scent....the voice that always had a small hint of snark in every word....he grew a huge smile and charged in the direction of the voice. 'RAWR!'
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- blessing camp

Foresight was about to speak up about his blame in all this, when he heard a roar, and was only just able to skitter out of the way before... SOMETHING rushed past. His fur fluffed up with electricity in startlement. "Wha... Who?" His feathers started to stand up as well. It... Didn't sound like a foe... What was it?
Senna-Umbreon

((It just hit me that honestly, I wouldn't put it past Ghost to have not gone to visit her family by this point... great going, foxface. :| partly because I'm under the assumption that no one in Unova is aware that Ghost is alive, and you KNOW that if she went to visit her family in Johto, SOMEONE would tell everyone in Unova about it somehow. so oops trying to keep stuff consistent here ahahahaha sobs what is consistency in this verse anyway))

Ghost Girl - Blessing encampment

Ghost blinked as Solara turned around, then followed her gaze just as a familiar roar reached her ears. The Wraitheon's eyes widened as she saw Iron running towards her. Oh. Right. Iron. She took a step back, wings drooping down. She knew that by all accounts, she should be beyond delighted to see her mate again. It had been.. Years. Years she had been away, missing her family. She had gone to Unova without a word to them years ago.. And she had never come back. She had died in Unova, at the Bridge. Forrestal had brought her back, of course, but.. She hadn't been able to work up the courage to return to her family. How do you face your family after disappearing for no clear reason, then die in some far-off region, only to be suddenly resurrected by a Legendary? Ghost had no idea, so she had.. Merely kept her distance. She wanted to go back to them, she really did. And now here she was, faced with her mate whom she loved so much, but had pointedly avoided for the last few months. It was all she could do to merely open her mouth to speak, voice quiet.

"I-Iron."