Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Dork Trio - Blessing Camp

Iron slid to a stop in front of his mate and nuzzled her profusely, purring loudly
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Magna, I am dying at the descriptions you keep using for your trio of characters at the beginning of your posts. XD))

Ghost Girl - Blessing encampment

The Wraitheon visibly relaxed as Iron nuzzled her. "Iron, I..." She started, trying to figure out some way to explain why she was alive and why she hadn't visited and... She gave up, deciding that at this point, all of that could wait. She moved forward to nuzzle her mate in return, slowly breaking into a smile. "I've missed you..."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Blessing Camp

Catharsis had been one of the only Blessing members who hadn't scattered at Sol's apparent irritation, but when the three reptiles soon arrived and one ran towards the darker wraitheon, the Ninetales decided that it was probably something rather personal and none of her business. She wasn't exactly small enough to be stealthy, so eavesdropping was definitely out of the question. She was also beginning to come down with a headache, so, the Champion moved away from the group in order to lay down in the shade of a nearby tree, her eyes squeezing shut as she drew a deep breath through clenched teeth.
Magnakilro

These Three guys in particular - Blessing camp

Iron scratched in the ground, 'I missed you too...so much....'

---------

Chomp smiled, "Been a while since he's been that happy...."

Jaws replied, "Y-yeah...*sniffle*"

Chomp blinked, "You're crying aren't you"

Jaws coughed, quickly wiped himself off and struck a proud pose, "N-nope! Not at all!"

Chomp laughed.

Jaws growled, "Oh bite me"
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Kyuu - Blessing camp

A little giggle left Kyuu as she watched Ghost and Iron, her head tilted. She was glad that they were so excited to see each other. Made her feel fuzzy. She looked around again before she turned to Chomp and Jaws, moving back over to them. She snorted at the Garchomp before leaping up onto his back to hug him from behind..and then to stay there.
"Happy now, ya big baby?"
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl, Arinei - Blessing encampment

"Iron, I'm.. So sorry that I disappeared for so long. And I'm sorry that I.. That I died. And I'm sorry that I haven't come to visit you since I came back, I just..." Ghost began rambling, looking close to tears despite a wide grin on her face.

Arinei had been watching this with a tilted head, only vaguely interested in it all. However, it was one of the other new arrivals that truly caught his attention. After a moment, he swooped down from his perch, landing near Chomp. He gazed at the Feraligatr, folding his wings back. "...Chomp. It has been a long time."
Magnakilro

Guess who- Blessing Camp

Iron teared up, still smiling, "Its okay...I'm just so happy to have you back..."
-----

Jaws yelped and looked at the goofy thing on his back, "You heard me, huh?"

Chomp turned to face the....all-too familiar Skarmory, "...Arinei? Is that you?"
Last edited by Magnakilro on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Steve - Northern Forest

Stepping from the brush, he found himself standing before a Vaporeon and a cluster of hybrids, shinies and others who were undoubtedly delta types. He took another step forward, stopping and bowing his head before the group. "No need to be so hostile, I am a friend." Steve said calmly, lifting his head. "I am Steve. My friends and I are currently searching for our leader. I fear our party has split up." He explained.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl, Arinei - Blessing encampment

"Still. I'm sorry. I should have come to visit sooner..." The Wraitheon sighed, though she was still smiling. "But.. Ah, I'm just glad to be back. And I'm so happy to see you again, Iron."

Arinei nodded, "...It is." The Skarmory shifted slightly, seeming almost awkward.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Blessing Camp

Fed up with sitting there and looking stupid, the wraitheon got on her paws. "Alright, Foresight. I'm gonna go poke around. I'm sure the Blessing here would love to show me around." Whether that was valid or not was another question, but Solara didn't intend to just sit there anymore. She padded over towards the building where Ghost had come out of, looking inside. Well. There weren't any cages, that was for sure. If anything, it looked awfully nice--the lack of hybrids or Dusk-evolved was a bit odd, but then again a whole bunch of them had shown up at her Tower. Maybe there were a few Delta types lying around. A few Blessing gave her a dirty look as she looked around, although Solara cheerfully ignored them.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight, Chandra-blessing camp

Foresight had relaxed a little, although Ghost seemed to be speaking in a one-sided conversation. He tried desperately to remember if either of them had mentioned maybe a Psychic who didn't like to speak aloud. He was pulled from these thoughts by Sol saying she was going to investigate. "Right. Good luck." He said quietly, remaining seated awkwardly. He didn't have anyone here he really knew but Ghost, and she appeared to be having a tender moment of some kind, so he tried his hardest not to listen to her and just.... Sat, wings half spread.

Chandra noticed the Nintales Champion settle beneath her tree. "What are you looking so grumpy about?" She murmured. She would have hung upside down, but with her mane like this, she didn't risk it.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

"Just a headache," Catharsis murmured softly, her tone as calm as ever. A blue eye opened for a moment, before she turned an ear towards the Zoroark to show that she was listening. "I get them once and a while. It will pass."
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher - Blessing Camp

Asher silently watched the reunion of all the older pokemon, silently kicking himself for not recognising his Uncle Iron. How many other cracked-headed mute Rampardos were out there?
Well, admittedly, it had been a long, long time since he'd seen either of them. Not long out of his egg in fact. And he was better with recognising eeveelution scents, Iron just smelt like dirt and lizard.

Still, this whole mess had only cemented something in the Eevee's mind. Leaving his extended family to catch up, he padded on over to Sphinx and Trick.
"I think I'd like to take you up on that offer." He said, his back legs shuffling about from his barely contained excitement. "If you'll have me, I'd love to join with the Blessing. I want to help make people safe."

_______

Venin - Northern Forest

Venin relaxed as the horned bush spoke. She sat back on her haunches and partly curled her tail around her, bowling over a couple of annoying things as she did so. He wasn't attacking, that was good enough for her. And she was pretty sure she'd be able to blast his face with an icebeam if he did decide to heatbutt her or something.
"Venin." She introduced herself with a slight nod of her snout. "I ain't seen anyone else here outside of my mate and this mob. But tell me what they look like, if we trip over them we can point them in your direction or something."
What was a group doing out here in the first place? Unless...
"You aren't fleeing from the Blasting or whatever they're called, are you?"

____

Ridley - Northern Forest

Ah, the smell of fear. Intoxicating. As silently as he could, Ridley landed on the ground, stalking up behind the dusk-evolved flareon.
"But perhaps I am being an impolite host, a-haha." He said as his fade slipped from his form. "I have taken the name Ridley. It is a pleasure to see someone as... exotic as yourself in my tangle of a home. Although I do fear you have been quite careless in your traversal of it."

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Steve, Luci and Cypress - Northern Forest

Steve hummed for a moment before speaking again. "Nine, I am missing nine others. It would be difficult to describe them all." He explained. He tilted his head at her comment of "Blasting".

"Blasting? I'm afraid I've never heard of them. Would you care to explain who this 'Blasting' is?" He asked.

~

"He's been gone a while."
"He'll be fine. Steve's one of our best negotiators."
"B-But what if something big got 'im!"
"Settle down Shivers. He'll be fine."
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

More poking around had proven that yeah, this camp really was as boring and safe as she had begun to suspect it was. Which frustrated Solara--she honestly thought there was something shady about the whole deal. Some gut instinct or old memory was buzzing in her head, telling her not to trust anything the Blessing did. Yet she couldn't find any legit reason to not like them. Still annoyed, the wraitheon retreated back to Foresight in defeat. "Place is crystal clear. Nothing weird or suspect here. Granted, the lack of shinies or hybrids is a bit unusual, but maybe that's cause they're all at our Tower." She said quietly to Foresight. She then raised her voice, looking up. "We'd best be going soon, I think. I think we've pestered the Blessing and interrupted their facilities long enough."
Senna-Umbreon

Phantom - Northern forest

Phantom whirled around to face the strange Charizard-like thing, letting out a snarl. "Yeah, well, your "home" is damned annoying!" As he finished the sentence, he breathed a stream of flames at Ridley, the fire along his back and around his paws alighting as he attacked.

Phantom used Flamethrower!

----

Ghost peered over at Solara as the Wraitheon made the announcement of their inevitable departure. She paused to nuzzle Iron again, smiling at him, before she padded over to Solara and Foresight. "Yeah, I guess we should get going soon, huh? You know, despite what we originally thought, these Pokemon don't seem all that bad... Makes me wonder, though, since I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers what those Pokemon at the Tower said about them... This is starting to get confusing, really."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight-Blessing camp

Foresight listened carefully to the both of them, then stood up. "We need more information. But we are not going to be able to get it easily, I fear." He said. "All we can do now is care for the injured we have... although... I wonder how they really came to injure themselves. Some of them smell... just off." He spread his wings, conflicted inside. There was a familiar feeling bubbling up inside him. Being judged, neglected. But those were feelings from the past. He shouldn't worry about those. The past for him was over a thousand years ago. Surely those feelings wouldn't apply now.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Blessing Camp

She nodded in agreement with Foresight. "Yeah, don't care what the Blessing say. There are some who are too weak and injured to get moving. I know we said we'd let them return, but we'll give them a few days to rest. Fair?" She asked, although it seemed like no matter what the Blessing said, she wasn't gonna immediately trust them or hand over the refugees in her tower. "I still don't like what's going on, either." She added stubbornly.
Senna-Umbreon

"I agree. We should keep those Pokemon with us for at least a few days so they can recover." Ghost chimed in. While the facilities in the base certainly looked.. Reliable, and the Pokemon there themselves seemed to be okay, more or less, the Wraitheon was still rather wary. "Me neither, really. There's just something off about this whole situation, if you ask me."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

'If only... If only I could... warn them... The Blessing is wrong...!' Catharsis clenched her teeth as the headache worsened, caused by such a treacherous thought. No, no, they were right... the Blessing were right... everyone else who said different was wrong! A soft whimper escaped her as she moved to place her paws over her face, all nine tails writhing from the discomfort. 'Can't... fight it... They are right...'