Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie- Soon to NOT be so near village bridge

"Come on!" Mattie said cheerily. "Let's get out of here before she wakes up. I don't care if I was once allies with her, you're much more awesome." She had obviously directed this at the odd shaymin friend of hers.

Maverick- Closer to village bridge than Mattie

"There you are!" He said, floating over to his kit. "Why are you hiding? I thought you would be staying with your MOTHER." His cloth flicked around a bit. He didn't look particularly happy. The talk that.. Fallon may have cared more about a previous (Possible) lover then she may have for him sometimes wasn't very appealing.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Somewhere arguably near the bridge

Rin frowned as Bellflower simply bailed, and the linoone rolled her eyes and with a huff hopped off of her tree, cloaking herself. She heard a commotion somewhat nearby, freezing as she saw Maverick roll by screaming. Once the ghost was gone, she followed after where she was pretty sure Bellflower had gone--of course. The bridge. Where else?

The linoone let out a low whistle at the sight of it. Well. It was big. And it was ugly. And in a short while it was going to be crawling with Blessing. She continued padding along, frowning at the sight of the vaguely unconscious Fallon and the group in the distance. Even if Fallon wasn't awake, Rin was glad she was invisible. "Dumb, ugly cat." She muttered quietly before continuing to make her way towards the Bridge where Bellflower had gone. It didn't really matter where she went. Either way, the Blessing group was gonna come here, and she was trailing after Bellflower anyways.

Speaking of Blessing, Rin was pretty sure she could see some of them through the trees, birds flying high above the horizon. She gave it another five minutes before the Bridge was under attack. Maybe she should warn somebody...
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Terrakion, Bellflower - North of Village Bridge

As Terrakion lead the incredibly strange little group away from the Bridge, all the while looking rather grumpy... Bellflower flitted about up above, on occasion zipping down to snicker or grin at part of the group. At one point, he zoomed down and landed on Mattie again, grinning widely at her, "Oh of course! I'm much more awesome than Fallon! She's just a really stupid ragekitty!" He snickered at this, then paused abruptly, seeming to remember.. Wait a second, he had zoomed off without giving Rin any kind of explanation. "Uh. Hang on, I gotta go back there for a moment, okay?" He jumped off of Mattie, flying back the way the group had come, "I gotta go find a friend! I'll be back soon!" He called over his shoulder.

---

Fallon - Near Village Bridge

Fallon let out a quiet growl as she finally awoke, raising her head in confusion. It took her a moment to really realize that no one was around, and she hissed in frustration. That group must have left while she was asleep. Oh, she was going to make Bellflower pay the next time she saw him, that was for sure. Rising from the ground, she glanced around, about to try to make her way back to where she had left Efah, when she paused, noticing what appeared to be a large group of Pokemon through the trees. Sniffing the air, she turned away, deciding it wasn't worth her time dealing with whatever the group was, and instead set off to figure out where the hell her family was.

---

Brigid - Near Village Bridge

The Bridge was visible now. Brigid unsheathed her claws on instinct, knowing that chances were, they'd be thrown into combat rather soon. As she continued along with the rest of the group, she couldn't help but notice what appeared to be another Pokemon through the trees. It was about the size of a Luxray, but.. Didn't look like any Pokemon she could remember seeing before, at least from the glimpse she caught of it. She debated mentioning it to one of the others in the group, thinking that perhaps it was one of the escapees, but when she looked back to where she had seen it, the creature was already out of sight.

---

Efah - Near Village Bridge

"M-Mum told me to stay here..." Efah squeaked, fur fluffing up a little. His father didn't seem all that happy...
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Maverick-near village bridge

Maverick paused. "Oh... Your mother told you." He grumbled at his stupid mistake. "Of course she did." He paused, then wrapped a cloth tendril around the kit. "Let's see if we can get back to her before she wakes up. Nasty Bellflower put her to sleep." He would have picked him up to carry him, but his son was a little bit bigger then when he first hatched, and Mismagius weren't the largest, physically strongest Pokemon around.

Mattie, Sky high-north of village bridge

Mattie glanced back as Bellflower flew off. "You be careful! Those spitebloom you like are hard to find!" Mattie couldn't help but wonder who this friend of Bellflower's was. No matter. Wingbeats overhead made her pause, but then Sky High landed in the middle of the group. "I passed by GTM." The unfezant said as he straightened his feathers. "I came to be sure that everyone was still doing ok. He said that something weird was going on, and was relieved when I told him that I had seen Taro at the very least at the house. Is someone after him?" The bird asked with a concerned look in his eye as he kept pace with the group. GTM had mentioned that there were some odd and skittish Pokemon coming, and he assumed those hybrids were them. However, he focused on this topic first.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Somewhere Northish of the Bridge

The linoone had to stop again when she saw Fallon moving, not willing to risk making noise around the huge Dusk-evolved. When Rin was satisfied she was clear, she carried on, only to see a shape in the sky. She paused, getting up on her hind legs to peer at it, only to see it was Bellflower. She looked around with a scowl and uncloaked herself, hoping no one Blessingish saw that. Still, hopefully the shaymin could see her now.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - North of Village Bridge

Saoirse arched a brow at the Shaymin's antics, the beginnings of a frown etching across her muzzle before she turned her gaze towards Ciar, who was once again astride Allira's back. He was beginning to nod off, so the Noivario reached over to scoop him into her wings, supporting him so he could lay his head against her left shoulder.

"Thanks, Mom," the pup murmured, snuggling into her long fur, but his words made Saoirse hold back a sigh, her ears flattening against her skull for a long moment before she exhaled through her nose and turned her attention to the Lugioptile.

"Erm, I want to apologize for running off like I did earlier," the Lucario Hybrid said quietly, feeling embarrassed for her earlier actions, since she had been raised to behave better than that. "I'm still interested in hearing about your Tribe, but maybe it'd be best to save it for when we're finally at this house Terrakion told me about." Well, mentioned in passing, anyway, she got the feeling that the Legendary didn't like her, but most of her fellow Fighting-types tended to have rather excitable tempers (or the ones she kept running into did, anyway).
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - You know where she is

Vanilla padded after the others, mulling over what she saw in her vision. 'What was that place? Why did it look so familiar?' Vanilla gently shook her head, bells chiming softly. She'd have to figure it out another time, right now the audino was exhausted and desperately wanted to sleep.

Sin - And him as well

Sin grinned, pounding his fist. He was going to enjoy this. Capturing the rest of the freaks and finally showing up those Arceus-damned champions. "Bring it on." He sneered.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - North of Village Bridge

Allira still found herself upset with the whole fight-suddenly-breaking-out thing, but now that things had calmed considerably, everyone seemed comfortable still taking up the local pokemon's offer at staying in their home. The Lugioptile was not fond at all of the thought of being in a closed space with such a large group of strangers, but she liked the idea of straying alone even less. Besides, she did genuinely like some of the people she'd met this day, it would be a shame to leave them just because of a tiff. She didn't even know why this other group was fighting with them in the first place.
She plodded alongside the group, with the occasional flick of her gaze to look to Ciar. As soon as he started to nod off, she made a small chuff-like noise to his sister, crouching a little so she'd have an easier time grabbing him.

"It's fine. It'd been a.... Chaotic day." Allira shook her head with an understanding smile. "And I would be happy to speak of it. When there is time of course."
Sleep still sounded like a good idea to her honestly, assuming nothing else happened. A chance to really rest. She'd not had that opportunity for at least a week.

((Uh, I admit that I'm a little lost with the Blessing Group. So, if the main bulk of the assault force is almost there, assume Harrier is with them. If this is just the front wave/scouting force, she's lagging behind a little.))

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
North of Village Bridge

Satisfied that Vanilla was okay, Robin turned around, deciding to investigate the sound they had heard. The source of the sound turned out to be some of the group fighting about something with a group of Pokemon they didn't recognize. What they were saying confirmed they weren't Blessing, though, and Robin lost interest as the fighting died down.
The Terrakion reminded them how much they disliked the idea of being stuck in an enclosed space with a bunch of Pokemon they didn't know. Shifting their weight uneasily, Robin reminded themself that they could ditch the group tomorrow and never have to so much as think of them again.

Content with that plan, Robin loped off to find Allira. She seemed like the 'mon to turn stick close to, seeing as she was the only one out of this crazy group who they were more or less familiar with.

((I'm bad at keeping up whoops))

deviantArt

Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion - North of Village Bridge

Terrakion paused as Sky High flew down to the group, turning to look at the bird. "Long story. We'll explain when we get back to the house." He was about to turn away and start walking again when Sky High's words seemed to really sink in. "Uh, Sky High, you don't happen to know where Shi Yu and Remiel are, do you?" It was getting dark, that was true, and most of the Pokemon at the house usually returned home by the time the sun set, but the Legend couldn't help but worry about his kids anyway. Shi Yu in particular, as the little hybrid enjoyed running off to explore, and was one of the ones who did tend to stay out past sunset, even if her parents had told her time and again not to. And she also had a habit of dragging her half-brother along with her as well. If either child was found by the Blessing... Terrakion let out a quiet growl as he attempted to distract himself from that train of thought.

----

Bellflower - Near Village Bridge

Bellflower slowed his flight as he neared the spot the group had been in a few minutes beforehand, blinking in slight confusion as he noticed that Fallon wasn't anywhere to be seen. Aw well, he figured that she must have woken up and stormed off in a hissy-fit, as per usual. He was about to continue on, when he spotted Rin down below. "Heeey, there you are!" He called as he zipped down to land near the Linoone, "Heheh, sorry about running off earlier. I kinda ran into some old friends! Well, one old friend, an old enemy, aaaand some new people I don't know. Point is, uhhh.. You should come with me! I'm going back with them to where they live or whatever." the Shaymin explained, grinning.

----

Fallon, Efah - Near Village Bridge

Efah nodded, only to jump as he spotted something coming in their direction. He skittered back a couple steps, squeaking, then relaxed as he recognized the figure as his mother.

"There you two are." Fallon said as she padded up to her mate and kit, tail lashing irritably.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

sky high, Mattie-I think they should be close to the house now, yeah?

"Well..." Sky high said. "I.... Am not fully sure. But, if they want dinner, they're going to have to come home." He looked nervous though as he tried to put a positive spin on things. Just what was going wrong? Mattie started to hang back. "I should make sure Bellflower knows exactly where your house is." She said. "I mean, honestly? It shouldn't be too hard for him to find! You did build on top of Dusa's meeting spot!" With that, she turned to leave to find Bellflower. Sky high glanced nervously at Terrakion. "Did we?" The unfezant asked in an odd tone.

Maverick, near village bridge

Maverick turned toward Fallon, and didn't hold back, despite her mood. "Why are you getting so worked up over a Samurott?" He asked. He looked a little bit angry himself, and also maybe jealous.
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion - Probably fairly close to the house by now I think??? locations how do they work

Well, that wasn't what he wanted to hear. Scowling, Terrakion turned and started to head towards the house again, not bothering to answer Sky High's question. The sooner they got to the house, the sooner he could make sure his kids were safe.

----

Fallon froze at the question, her pelt beginning to bristle. Mentally, she cursed that damned Shaymin for bringing up the subject earlier. And the fact that she had made the mistake of leading them to the Bridge. She should have known this was going to happen. The Dusk-Evolved dug her claws into the ground, growling, "I am not. Tsunami was.. A friend. Nothing more. That Legend killed him, though. And I want revenge for it. It's simple as that."

Well, it wasn't really simple as that. That wasn't even the entire truth. She wasn't entirely sure she could have really called Tsunami a friend. Really, she had no idea what he had been to her. The Samurott had been annoying - then again she thought almost everyone was annoying - yet for some reason she had been strangely drawn to him. She didn't think it was anything beyond a weird interest in him... But it was still true that his death had upset her a lot. More than almost anything else she could think of. The last time she had found herself that upset was when the Dawn had killed her little sister.

Lashing her tail, she turned away with a snarl. This was the last thing she wanted to discuss with Maverick.

Efah had skittered back to hide half-way under the bush behind him. He didn't like it when his mother was upset.. She was very scary when she was angry.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Maverick-near village bridge

The Mismagius looked away from Fallon. He cared about Fallon a lot, but it was really hard to tell how much she really cared about him. She didn't seem to like much. If "Tsunami" died during the whole Dusa thing, that was... Maybe two years. That was longer than he'd been alive. (well, maybe this second time. he might be reincarnated) If she still cared THAT much about him... He tried to force it out of his mind. "... R... Right." He cast a glance at Efah for comfort, but found him hiding under the bush again. "Efah....." He couldn't blame him TOO much, his mother was extremely frightening.

sky high-within view of the house. BECAUSE I WANT TO GET THERE. STOP ME IF YOU MUST.

"There we are." Said Sky High, looking up at the beautiful monstrosity of a house. It was who knows how many stories high, and built every which way. Only some of it was painted, and even then it wasn't a constant color. There were plenty of windows, and even a balcony, on what looked like a second and a half floor. "It's.. Unique. But we call it home."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - More than likely and I'm certainly not going to. XD

Saoirse couldn't help the frown that formed upon her muzzle as snippets of Terrakion and the strange new Unfezant's conversation floated back towards her. Something about the possibility of two kids out and about after dark, which caused her to glance down at her baby brother, whom was now completely asleep in her wings. As much as she was glad that Ciar was safe with her, the Noivario couldn't help but feel a little guilty about it, especially not with the chance of the Blessing still being out there as well.

'I've got to stop being so negative about everything,' she thought, only to arch a brow when the rather odd structure came into view. 'Well, that's certainly... different.' Still, Saoirse breathed a soft sigh of relief before she spared a quick glance over to Allira, which was followed by a single jerk of her head in silent indication that they would finally be getting at least some rest. Hopefully.
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion, Shi Yu - Near the house FINALLY

As the group approached the house, the curtains of one of the windows near the front door swished, as if someone had just been at the window. A few seconds later, the door swung open and a small Pokemon rushed outside. "DAD!" The little hybrid called as she darted over to Terrakion, who had since stopped to watch his daughter run over. "Heh, hey kiddo. Have you been waiting for me to get home, or something?" He asked her as she skidded to a halt in front of him, rather relieved that she hadn't gone off on some dumb adventure. Shi Yu nodded, grinning, "Yup~! I have! I--Huh?" She paused, peering at the unfamiliar Pokemon that appeared to be with her father. "Who are you guys?" She asked as she darted over to Saoirse, a curious look on her face.

----

Efah peered out from under the bush, then crept out, sticking close to his father. He cast a wary glance at his mother, who had since fallen silent.

After a few minutes, Fallon finally spoke up again, though she still sounded just as irritable as before. "We should get moving. There was a group of Pokemon heading towards the Bridge. I don't know who they were.. But I'd rather not have to deal with MORE nuisances today. Let's go find a place to rest for the night." The Dusk-Evolved didn't even wait for an answer before padding off, her tail lashing.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Sky High, Taro-the house

"Hello Shi Yu. Do you know if GTM came back safely?" Sky high inquired. "He was rather injured-" he stopped as the Hybrid ran off. "Well, She-" He got cut off again Taro came outside, wearing GTM's scarf, and mega stone. "Taro... Why are you wearing that?" Taro blushed. "Dad said something about wanting me to be safe. Then he went upstairs and passed out on a couch." He flicked his tails around. "Are... you all ok..?" "A-ah, Well..." The Unfezant glanced at some of the hybrids. "they need some rest. but otherwise I think they'll make it. Terrakion hasn't filled me in on what happened though."

Maverick- Near village bridge

Maverick placed a tendril on Efah's back, then fallowed his mate, a slight bit reluctantly. He couldn't pull off that awkward feeling that there was something she wasn't telling him, but that was just his nerves. hopefully. then again, his axiousness could have been caused by the idea of someone fallowing him.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(A Riolu Hybrid and a Mienfoo Hybrid. Oh Arceus, think of the chaos if those two start playing. XD)

Saoirse and Ciar - Near the House

The Noivario winced when the sudden cry jolted Ciar awake, the pup clinging to her as he tensed for a moment.

"Seer?" he asked groggily, a yawn gripping him before he raised a paw to rub his eyes, keeping the wing membrane folded back and out of the way as he did so. After a few slow blinks, he was looking around, rose-gold eyes wide as saucers as he took everything in. "Where are we?"

She was about to answer when she suddenly heard a question being directed towards her, only to look down to see a young Hybrid who appeared to be around Ciar's age gazing up at her curiously. The presence of horns made it obvious that this was one of Terrakion's kids, and from what she could tell, the other half of this child's heritage appeared to be Mienfoo.

'A rather interesting combination,' she thought, before mentally smacking herself. Being a rather odd mix of Lucario and Noivern herself, Saoirse knew that it really wasn't her place to think such a comment. Still, she was relived to know that this little one was safe and sound.

"I'm Saoirse, and this is my baby brother, Ciar," she answered, unable to help but smile when she felt her sibling squirm in her grasp, and she moved to set him down on the ground near the little newcomer. There had never been many other children Ciar's age back where they used to live, so she was glad that there was someone for him to play with.

"Who are you?" Ciar asked, tail swooshing back and forth behind him as he regarded Shi Yu curiously. "Is this where you live? Do you wanna play tag?"

"That probably wouldn't be such a good idea right now, Ciar," Saoirse cut in, moving to set a paw upon one of her baby brother's shoulders. "I don't think Terrakion would be happy about kids tearing through his house at this hour."
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - the House

The sheer number of pokemon around, not to mention the strange construction of the building. It was enough to make Allira baulk. SHe could barely keep track of the pokemon she was familiar with, and now there were a good dozen more. Hybrids and whatnot all over the place. Which, well, it meant that this wasn't likely to be a Blessing trap at least.
There was a sudden dart of movement, and Allira stepped back a few spaces as a small figure darted over to Seer. Goodness, she had to be careful not to accidentally trip over anyone. Leaving the two siblings to deal with their new admirer, the Lugioptile moved towards the house. Hopefully it was more structurally sound than it looked. And maybe there was a quiet spot where a tired, saurian-like lizard could sleep for a while.

She made her way to Sky High, since the bird had been the one to greet them upon arrival.
"Are you sure it's okay that we rest here for the night?" She asked him with a slightly nervous wring of her claws. "Can I do anything to repay you and your... clan for use of your den?"
Not that she was sure she could do much. Maybe help search for those of their clan still missing, although the thought of venturing out to try and find two pokemon she didn't know while Blessing still prowled the area silently terrified her.

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - The House

Vanilla felt small among the strangers, feeling even smaller in the large house. "Ah, th-thank you for letting us stay here." Vanilla said to any of the strangers, bobbing her head. A dull throb spiked in Vanilla's head. "I-Is there anywhere I can sit down?" She asked, a paw at her head.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
The House

Well. That certainly was a... thing. Standing up on their hind legs to get a better look at the house, Robin grimaced. Too many unfamiliar faces, too many sights, sounds, smells. All this would be hard for them to handle on a good day, let alone now. You can leave tomorrow, Robin reminded themself, lowering themself back down onto all fours and letting out a long sigh, starting to pad in the direction of the house.

Robin stuck close to Allira as they entered the house, glancing around at the foreign place uneasily. The hybrid huffed, the tip of their tail flicking irritably from side to side. There was no way they would get even the smallest moment of peace and quiet here.

deviantArt