Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight, Chandra-Blessing camp

"Are you sure you're ok?" Asked the Zoroark. "You're awful... groany. And pitiful-looking." Chandra dropped down from the tree, cautiously putting a hand on the Ninetales' head.

"to be honest, I would like to fly back." said Foresight. "But I don't think I can make it back that way without help... and it looks like at least one of the two of you has some catching up to do, if not both... so perhaps I should just get started on my way back." He finished, sniffing a tiny bit at the ground to try to find his own sent to lead himself back home.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Venin - Northern Forest

Nine of them? How do you lose nine friends all at once?! Venin moved to place a paw on her muzzle, closing her eyes. Unless he and his friends were the ones stumbling off by themselves.
"Well, if I see anyone at all plodding around the forest, I'll point them in your direction them.' She corrected herself with a sigh. She removed her paw and flicked her gaze briefly to the thicker part of the forest. Shouldn't Phantom have been back by now?
"Hmm? Oh, uh, ask the things beside me, I don't know." She responded to Steve's question flippantly. Maybe she could leave the dumb-dumbs with them and they could all go to the tower together while she and Phantom went home and pretended that this didn't happen.

"THE BLESSING ARE BAD AND HATE POKEMON WHO AREN'T NORMAL," The Loudbull answered, her voice booming through the forest. "THEY HUNT DOWN SHINIES AND DUSK, HYBRIDS AND DELTAS. THEY'RE DANGEROUS AND PEOPLE THINK THAT WE'RE DANGEROUS BUT WE'RE NOT."

_______

Ridley - Northern Forest

Okay, he had to admit, he wasn't quite expecting the flareon-thing to react by throwing a sudden blast of fire in his direction. That was probably a mistake on his behalf. Still, he could work with this. The sickly-looking Charizard raised a wing in front of his body, summoning an unearthly force to shield himself from the blaze.

Ridley used Protect!

"Come now, was that how you greet your better?" He crooned as he moved his wing back. "I'm afraid you hay have made a costly error, I was hoping to savour my meal a little longer."
With a toothy grin, The delta once again faded from view, but this time he gathered the force of death aroudn him. With a shrill shriek, he launched himself at Phantom, lashing out with tooth and claw.

Ridley used Phantom Force! (Durhurhur)

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Steve, Luci and Cypress - Northern Forest

"Thank you." Replied Steve, nodding his head. Before he could say anything else, the loudbull's answer left him disoriented, his eardrums ringing. "A-Ah I see...th-thank you." He stuttered, trying to regain his balance.

~

From their little corner, Luci and Cypress too heard the loudbull. "HEEEEEELP!" Cypress screamed, standing up and blindly running from the clearing.

"Oh! Cypress please calm down!" Luci shouted, trying desperately to stay on the panicked Venusaur.

"THEY'RE GONNA GET ME!" Cypress screamed, careening through the forest without an idea of as to where he was going.

{Wherever he goes is up to another roleplayer}
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx and Trick - Blessing Camp

It was very hard for Sphinx to not roll her eyes at what seemed to be a family reunion. However, she just managed it. Thankfully, she was able to divert her attention to other things as Asher walked up. "You want to join us? You know it's going to be a lot of work. Satisfying. But hard." she warned, giving the eevee a chance to back out.

Trick fluttered about, happy to prove to the Champions and their friends that the Blessing wasn't doing anything wrong. "See, I told you!" he exclaimed to Solara and Foresight. "And I agree. I think some of the Pokemon at the tower need some time before they can make the trip. What is a day or two?" the Chatot agreed, ignoring the fact that their guests still seemed suspicious.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((jfc Moon I'm laughing so hard at that Loudbull for some reason.. I just.. XD))

Phantom - Northern forest

"Meal? Ha, you'll have to be pretty damn strong to turn me into a meal! Don't you know how strong Dusk-Evolved are?" Phantom growled with a stupid smirk on his face, though it faded quickly as Ridley too disappeared. The Smoldereon was about to whirl around to try to figure out where the Charizard had gone, when the faint sound of the Loudbull's yelling distracted him, which caused him to be caught completely off-guard by Ridley's attack. With a yelp, he staggered forward, sprawling out in some dark ferns. The shock from the attack, however, disoriented him enough that he ended up losing control of the flames around his paws and along his back, the fire quickly spreading to the plants around him.

((ssshh I have the headcanon that any Fire types that have flames on their bodies can control whether the flames actually burn anything around them. don't ask how that works))
Moonlost

Venin and the Dumb-Dumbs - Northern Forest
((Totally the name I would call my band))

Venin winced as the Loudbull explained the situation, her ears suddenly ringing. She flashed Steve a rather fed up look, hoping that the gogoat now knew that she suffered. Perhaps if he was merciful he'd kill her. Anything to be put out of this misery.

Venin's nose flared as the faint traces of smoke wafted by, and she suddenly stood up straight. Smoke... From the forest? Phantom!
Suddenly uncaring about both Steve and her menagerie of hybrids, deltas and shinies, Venin darted away, heading into the thickened woodlands as fast as her paws would let her.

___

Ridley - Northern Forest

It was a little tricky to get past all that fur, but soon the delta could taste the sharp tang of blood. He worried his head, attempting less to actually bring Phantom down and more just cutting open wounds and causing as much pain as possible. The flames on his prey's back were annoying, burning the ghostly charizard a little, but he could ignore it for the moment....
Wait... what was that sound? Like... something heavy approaching...
The terrified yell of Cypress caused Ridley to stop his attack, flaring open his wings and taking to the air. He shrieked at the intruding venusaur, annoyed at the intrusion more than anything else.
"Fine then!" He roared "You wish to burn my woods and interrupt my meal? Then burn along with it!"

The blue fires along his tail grew, and with a roar he let loose a blast of fire, aiming it at the drier plants around them. His fire attacks were much less powerful than those of a normal Charizard, but they could ignite a forest fire just the same.

Ridley used Will-O-Wisp!

_______

Asher - Blessing Camp

The eevee listened to Sphinx's warning, although he already knew his answer to her. He nodded his head, craning his head up a little in pride.
"I'm not afraid of hard work. And if it means that I get to make the world a little safer, I'll take on anything!" He responded to her, tail wagging behind him in excitement.

Senna-Umbreon

((Venin and the Dumb-Dumbs.. I AM DYING, MOON.))

The Smoldereon scrambled up as soon as Ridley let go, snarling in pain as the orange fur on one of his shoulders began to turn a deep red colour as blood seeped through it. But as he managed to get his bearings, he realized that that was the least of his worries. Between his own fire and Ridley's, the forest around them was now alight with flames. Well, it looked like he ended up succeeding in that idea he had joked about earlier after all. However, he could not be less pleased about it. Even if he was a Fire type himself, a burning forest was going to be dangerous to get out of, and furthermore, Venin wasn't going to be happy with him... Deciding to ignore both Ridley and.. what appeared to be a Venusaur, Phantom began to try to maneuver his way out of the burning forest, although between the dense undergrowth that still remained and his newly acquired limp from Ridley's attack, it wasn't long before the Smoldereon found himself crashing to the ground again.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Steve, Luci and Cypress - Northern Forest

Steve tried to speak to Venin as she ran off, watching as she ran towards the scent of smoke. He looked from her to the cluster of hybrids, shinies and deltas. "So...Why exactly are you all following her?" He asked. "And I would greatly appreciate it if you were silent for the rest of the night." Steve hastily added to the Loudbull.

~

Cypress heard another voice screaming, causing him to pause. "THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" He shouted in a panic, stopping short. Only to realize there was a fire quickly spreading in the forest. "Oh! OH NO!" He cried out. Luci could only sigh.

"Shivers dear, I need you to calm down long enough for me to do something." Luci said to him gently. Cypress looked up at her.

"Wh-What are you going to do?" He asked her uselessly. Luci grinned, taking flight.

"Summon rain of course~" She cheered, rising into the sky. Luci flew up high, before a ball of energy formed around her. Within seconds, thunder rumbled and rain began to fall.

Luci used Rain Dance!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(SO AM I. XD XD XD)

Catharsis - Blessing Camp

Another slow, deep breath, and the headache faded soon after the thoughts about warning the wraitheons were snuffed out. Catharsis slowly opened her eyes, only to see that Zoroark looking down at her. The Ninetales moved to rise to her feet, as if nothing had happened a moment ago.

"I am fine," she said calmly, her smile ever-present. "As I said: it was just a headache, nothing more." At the comment about her looking pitiful, a few of the Champion's tails swished in amusement. "Pitiful? At least I know how to keep my own pelt in order." With that, Catharsis padded over to where Asher and Sphinx were, her attention nowhere else but on them.
Moonlost

((XD I'm glad my idiocy gets a bit of a laugh))

Ridley - Northern Forest

Ridley was in the middle of letting out another couple of fireballs when he felt the telltale patter of rain upon his wings. He snarled in irritation at the sensation and at the suddenness of the change in weather. Someone else interfering then. Vindictively, he threw a few more fireballs here and there, igniting a few more dry trees. If he was lucky, the blaze would spin itself into such a state that a little rain would do little to quench it.
Bah. It was time he found new hunting ground anyway. With a snort, the albino dragon tilted his wings and followed the wind south-west, leaving those below him to their fate.

__

Venin - Northern Forest

Despite the smoke playing all kinds of havoc with her sense of smell, it wasn't hard to track where Phantom had been. Her mate was many things, graceful was not one of them. There was clumps of fur scattered sporadically around, and a lot of bushes and twigs had been broken as the large pokemon had brute forced his way through. Venin had a much easier time with it, being not only of smaller build, but also able to liquify herself to push through some of the more densely thorny areas. It wasn't a pleasant way to move through woodlands, but it was quick.

She stopped for a brief moment as she heard the fall of rain on the branches above her. The canopy above was thick, blocking some of the raindrops from penetrating into the forest itself. But enough did that if she needed to use any of her moved, she'd have more power to draw upon. Always a nice thing.
Her ear fins twitched at the sound of something large crashing into the plant life ahead. Quickly, she darted towards the sound.
"Phantom?!" She cried out, doing her best not to sound too panicked. Stupid fuzzbutt, why did he have to go and find himself in trouble?

______

The Six Mutants (who Venin says are dumb and awful) - Northern Forest

The Loudbull opened her mouth to answer, but shut it in shame as she was requested to not talk again, giving Steve an apologetic look. Instead, one of the other six took point: a Tauros ice-delta whose fur was white and shaggy.
"She said she's taking us somewhere safe," He muttered, barely above a whisper. "Some place where others are hiding from the Blessing. They say that if we found our way to their home, then surely anyone hunting us would too. And there are others like us there. M-m-maybe with enough of us, we could fight back."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Blessing Camp/Ecruteak

The wraitheon wanted nothing more to do with this damn place anyways. If they all wanted to play catch up, they could do it in her tower, with Ghost fielding the questions, while she tried to recover some loss dignity in a nice sunbeam and take a nap. She began to pad away as well, tails still twitching in irritation and ears still somewhat against her skull. But she kept pace of Foresight, moving a bit ahead and to his side so that he could follow her footsteps.

---

Emissary Who Should Get a Name but Never Will
Blessing Camp

The persian frowned as he studied the orders that a bird had brought him. His higher-ups had been awfully quick in dispensing this. He reread the paper again, giving an angry sigh at what it meant. Getting onto his paws, he looked over towards one of the pokemon outside of his den, a young looking servine. "Fetch me the assassins in the camp. Be quick about it, be quiet about it. I want no one to know. And do it as fast as possible." The servine nodded, saluting before skittering off.

It's a shame he'd be dead in a few hours.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Blessing camp -> ecruteak

Foresight fallowed Sol. It was obvious she was keeping slow just for him. He tried to speak, but fell silent. They were all in a bad mood. They all just wanted to go home and.... Not have to worry about this anymore. He almost spoke again, but he forced it down, keeping his ears trained on Sol's footsteps.

assassin-Blessing camp

Within a few minutes, the stealthy Pokemon approached, fallowed by the sound of faint rustling to mask his movements. It sounded like the breeze passing through branches. As he got close, the sound, which had become constant, making it unnoticeable when coming up quietly... Stopped. The Sudowoodo slightly showed itself, sticking mostly to the shadow. "You called?" He said a little roughly, but quietly. like one would imagine Tree bark to sound, should it have a voice. Unlike many Sudowoodo, who seemed to take their ability to hide for granted by moving too much, trying to disguise as their own tree, ect, he preferred to blend in with the trees that were already there. Much simpler that way.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl - Blessing encampment/Outskirts of Ecruteak

Ghost hesitated a little as Solara walked off, the other Wraitheon looking obviously irritated. Glancing at Iron and her other old friends, she began to follow after Solara and Foresight. "Come on, you guys. We can continue all this reunion stuff when we get back to the Burned Tower!" She called to them, before turning her attention back to the other Wraitheon ahead of her. She quickened her pace so she could catch up, then slowed down again to walk beside Solara. "Sol? You alright?"

----

The Smoldereon let out a groan as he raised himself from the undergrowth, which had since caught flame since he fell. Not from his own flames this time, mind you, he had managed to regain control of those by now.. But the fire from his earlier mistake of losing control, as well as the fire from that freaky Charizard thing had begun to spread further now. However, it wasn't long until he noticed the rain that had started to fall. Where it came from, he had no idea, but it was.. Somewhat of a relief. He wasn't fond of rain himself - most Fire types weren't, naturally - but if it would put out the burning forest, that was good.

Phantom's ears perked up just then, hearing Venin's cry. "Venin?!" He yelped in surprise as his mate came darting towards him. "Agh, why the hell did you follow me?" He asked, despite the fact he probably already knew the answer. Because he was an idiot and more or less caused the forest to catch fire. That was why. "Ugh, whatever, let's just.. Get out of here." The Smoldereon tried to take a step forward, but the pain in the shoulder caused him to pause and wince.

((Fun fact, a lot of my Pokemon OCs have birthdays that I've given to them, because I'm really silly like that... Aaand today is Phantom's birthday! :D))
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Nameless Emissary
Blessing Camp

The persian looked around, ears pricked, ensuring to himself that only his assassins had gathered. When satisfied, he turned to address them. "Our orders have arrived. This camp is compromised, as are every pokemon within it beyond those who are truly pure. When satisfied that the intruders are truly gone and far away, you are to quickly and quietly kill everyone in the camp, destroy all the property you can. Make it seem like the place was absolutely destroyed. When that is done, we leave. I will begin to spread word that those mutants were the source of this. No witnesses beyond ourselves can make it out of here alive, is that clear?"

---

Solara
Forest/Ecruteak

"I'm fine." Solara snarled, then paused, sighing. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I screwed up back there. I was so sure I had something. I knew I had something. It all made sense--guess I just let my own perceptions get in the way." She snorted at that. "I'll be honest, the second they mentioned the Blessing I've felt like I'm missing something. Like I've encountered them before." She scowled. "Can't think of anything though. Maybe it had been a few days before I died, everything gets fuzzy around there. I never really bothered digging around...Bah." The wraitheon shook her head, grumbling to herself. "It's stupid, don't worry about it. Let's just get back to the Tower and help Forrest. I just want this mess to be over with."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Forest -> Ecruteak

"Sol, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself this time... You went to protect Ghost when she didn't need to be protected. It is much better than the alternative." He said, but wished he hadn't. Sol and Ghost were both so nice to him, he didn't want to think about either one of them getting mortally hurt, or worse. He looked very guilty at bringing up that topic. "

Assassin- Blessing camp

The Sudowoodo gave an amused expression. Destroy an entire camp? This didn't happen every day. He slunk back into the shadows, clacking the rocks on his hands at different tempos, until it was so fast but light that it mimicked the rustle sound from earlier or was the cause of it in the first place. He chose to wait for a little bit before attacking the camp however, the outsiders had to be far away to not hear the screams which would inevitably take place.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

The Pseudos...HA HA Just Kidding...its chomp and co.....I miss them...- Blessing Camp

Chomp scratched the back of his head, "How are ya?"

-------------

Iron smiled, "I love you...."
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Steve, Luci and Cypress - Northrend. Kidding, Northern Forest.

Luci descended from the sky, landing on Cypress' tree.

"You okay Dusty?" He asked nervously.

Luci smiled. "I'll be fine. But we need to collect Steve and find our way out of here."

Cypress nodded at Luci. "But where is he?" He asked.

Luci's face fell. "Oh, I didn't even think of that!" She cried. She looked ahead of her. There were a Vaporeon and...what looked like a very large and fluffy Flareon talking. "Maybe they can help us." She decided.

"B-But what if they're mean?" Cypress whimpered.

"You take out the vaporeon and I'll take care of the Flareon." She whispered. Reassured, Cypress made his way over to them.

~

Steve looked at the Taros in confusion. "I don't understand...Why are you being hunted down. You all look fine to me." He responded.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Blessing Camp/Ecruteak Forest

As Solara's group began to move off, Catharsis rose to her paws, before she trotted off after them, hoping to catch up to them and introduce herself, as she would've done so earlier had that damn headache not had her occupied otherwise. Deep down, she was worried that Asher had expressed his desire to join the Blessing, and she hoped that he would never see some of the things she had during her time here.

"Please forgive me for not introducing myself earlier," she said quietly, upon falling into step with Solara, though the Ninetales made sure to keep a comfortable distance between them. "My name is Catharsis."
Last edited by Falcon on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter
Forest

Peter left after giving the orders, knowing that that base would most likely be destroyed along with most of the Pokemon within it. But, it had to be done. Survivors would have been detremental if the trap had not succeeded. The sacrifices of the Pokemon within that base were necessary. Peter bounded from tree to tree while he pondered what he had done until he accepted it, then he sat on a tree branch and waited for his next orders.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Moonlost

Asher - Blessing Camp-> Ecruteak or the Forest nearby

Asher felt like his tail was going a mile a minute, which was perhaps less dignified than he would have liked, but he let it slide this time. He could really be part of something here. A chance to really be someone and do good like he'd always wanted to, but never had the size or strength to accomplish.
He flicked around to tell his Aunt his decision, only to find that most of the group had left or was already leaving back towards Ecruteak. He briefly wondered if he should stay behind and make sure it was all official, but decided that could wait. He'd not seen his extended family in ages, and Ghost promised him a story as to how she got her wings.

With a shout of "Wait up!", Asher darted towards the group.

_____

Venin - Northern Forest

Now that was a voice she was relieved to hear. Vening continued her sprint, dodging this way and that through bushes and branches, until she eventually found her smoldereon. Her first instinct was to nuzzle up against him in relief to see him still alive, but his sudden wince have her pause.
"I didn't. I only came once I smelled smoke." She responded, tone a mix of her usual snark and a more earnest concern. "Either you decided that this place would look pretty on fire, or something had happened. Either way I wasn't going to let you have all the fun. Hold still, let me start healing this. Giratina's decrepit wings, what trouble did you get into to get clawed up this bad?"
Venin made a move to leap onto her mate's back, allowing herself to liquify as she did so. In her watery form, she wrapped herself around his injuries, before allowing herself to glow slightly, starting the slow process of healing.

Venin used Acid Armour!
Venin used Aqua Ring!

"Hold up, I think I hear someone coming." She growled softly, or growled as much as she could. It was not an easy thing to speak when you were a puddle of water.

___

The Refugees (who are annoying at times) - Northern Forest

"They think we're evil!" The shiny aipom cried out, jumping up and clutching at the tauros in fright. She shaggy white bull nodded in agreement, before elaborating.
"They say that, by nature, all pokemon who are abnormal in some way are dangerous. Shinies, deltas, hybrids, some champions. Those who were once afflicted by the dusk. Those who were born from parents evolved from the dusk. Even pokemon born with strange abilities. All are targeted. They frighten people with tales of how we're unstable. Evil by nature. So many have turned their backs on u-"
With that, the big delta finally broke down into a sob, face scrunched up as tears rolled down his face.