Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Sky High, Taro, Bastet-the house

"Yes, coming inside sounds like a good plan." Sky high said, leading the way back indoors. Taro glanced at.... His step-sister, he supposed, before turning and fallowing The unfezant back inside, one of the ends of GTM's scarf trailing on the gound behind.

Inside, the house was quite loud as people came back from a day outside to have some dinner and then crash. Sky high looked at their guests. "I can take you up to one of the rooms we don't use very often." He said. "Within an hour or two, the house should quiet down. Ah! Bastet?" He went over to a.... Meloetta? No.. A purloin? Well, it was yet another Hybrid. "Bastet, can you get some food for our guests? Please don't swarm them, they seem a little... Skittish." Bastet wouldn't stop smiling as she stared at the hybrids. New people like her! Eventually she nodded. "Right!" She scrambled off to the pantry, but then went to find a basket first to carry everything in. Sky high then turned to Taro. "Taro, please can you-" Taro cut him off. "Get some blankets?" "Erm.. Yes. 100% correct." Taro sprinted upstairs to get the blankets. The unfezant turned toward the hybrids and delta. "Unless you want to meet a new hoard of people, we should go upstairs. This way." He led the way upstairs, making sure they were able to fallow.

(Sorry for the long post. Longer than I intended!)
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin/ Blessing Group
Near House/Bridge

"Huh, alright." The linoone said. "As long as they don't chew your ears off--WAIT." She stopped, looking at Bellflower. "Right, right, right. I was gonna tell you, but you bolted. This bridge is gonna be under attack. Does this house of yours have Legends in it? Cause if so, I think they're the target." She stated.

As Rin was talking, the group had already drawn close to the house. They circled around it, getting prepared to strike, hiding in the shadows.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Oh heck yes, Falcon. I foresee LOTS of chaos from these two kids. XD))

Terrakion, Shi Yu - The house

"Oh, I'm Shi Yu!" The little Terrafoo replied, bouncing up and down excitedly as she grinned at Ciar, "It's nice to meet you, and yeah this is where I live! And tag would be awesome! I can go find my friends and--" She paused abruptly as her father - who had continued on to the house, only to stop at the door - called for her. "Oh, um.. Come on, let's go inside! I can introduce you to everyone~!" She said as she turned and darted into the house. Terrakion rolled his eyes at her as she rushed past, before walking into the house as well, completely unaware of the Pokemon that lurked just beyond the light of the house.

----

Bellflower - Near Village Bridge

Bellflower paused, blinking at Rin. "Oh. Uh. That.. That isn't good, is it?" He glanced in the direction he had come from, before leaping into the air. "I guess we should go like.. Warn them, or something? Uhh.. I don't know EXACTLY where the house is, since they were heading away from the Bridge, which is weird because their group lived on the Bridge a while back? Maybe they moved. Whatever, let's go!" The Shaymin darted off in the direction the others had gone in earlier.

----

Brigid - Near the house

The Delcatty peered out from the growing darkness at the large and.. Rather strange-looking house. They hadn't found much in the way of Legends or hybrids at the Bridge itself, but a tip from one of the residents of the Bridge had sent them north, as according to them the group who had saved the Bridge a few years ago - which seemed to include the Legendaries that had interrupted the Blessing earlier that day - had moved a little ways north of Village Bridge itself. The Blessing Pokemon had arrived at the house just as the small group of hybrids and their.. Companions disappeared inside. She had to assume there were a lot of Pokemon in the building, from the size of it. And the presence of Legendaries meant it would be even more difficult to fight this group. However the Blessing force had surprise on their side, which kept Brigid from getting too nervous.

----

Fallon, Efah - Near Village Bridge

It honestly didn't take that long for Fallon to just get fed up with walking. She grumbled, tail lashing irritably as she paused, trying to find the nearest spot that seemed.. At least barely suitable to sleep. Spotting a patch of tall-ish grass, she padded over and just flopped down into it. "I'm too tired to find anyplace else. We're staying here for the night." She said, curling up. Efah carefully padded over to her, still a little wary given that she still seemed quite grumpy, but honestly a bit too tired to resist lying down and cuddling up to his mother.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Maverick- close to village bridge

Maverick circled the small area a little bit, then settled down next to his family. He kept just a little bit of distance from his mate while he still thought things over.

Mattie-bellflower and Rin (because that's a location)

Mattie came up to them the instant the Linoone said there was going to be an attack. "Excuse me, what? You got to be kidding! This is the dark times all over again!" She swung around to move back toward the house, Bellflower overtaking her rather quickly.

spinnaker-outside the house

Spinnaker appeared next to Brigid. "Hey." He hissed to her. "Sweet cakes? Do you want to back me up in this? I would hate for you to be stuck alone. If things move in a downward direction... I would be happy to assist." The chandelure was keeping his flames low. He didn't want the house to see him, so say.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Somewhere Near House

Rin sighed as she got back on her feet as the two of them sprinted away. It wasn't really her house, but if Bellflower wanted them to be safe, she supposed she'd help spread the warning. If only because she wanted to stick around Bellflower. It wasn't like she had many friends, after all. She cloaked herself just for safety anyways, sprinting off after Mattie and Bellflower. She easily kept up, now that she had a vague idea where to go, and she gave the two of them a wide berth so she didn't accidentally bump into them and trip them up, especially since they couldn't see her. "They'll likely be there soon, if they're not there already. They're going after some escaped hybrids is what I've heard." Rin added.
Senna-Umbreon

Bellflower - Somewhere near the house

Bellflower dipped down as Mattie joined them, slowing a tiny bit to keep pace with her. "Soooo, uh, where exactly is this house anyway?" He asked, "Actually, here, you lead the way. I'll just.. sit here!" He landed on Mattie as he said this, grinning.

----

Brigid - Near the house

Brigid felt her fur stand on-end as Spinnaker spoke to her. "I.. I think I'll be fine. Thank you for, uh, the concern, though." She hissed back, slowly inching away from the Chandelure.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(Gah, slept too long! I'm here, I'm here.)

Saoirse and Ciar - The House

"It's nice to meet you, Shi Yu. Ciar, go on ahe--" Saoirse cut herself off when both kids took off and raced into the house, Ciar dashing inside just behind Terrakion. Though she made a mental note to apologize to the Legendary later, a small smile had creased her muzzle as she shook her head and followed her brother inside.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Spinnaker- outside the house

Mattie gave only the slightest nod with Bellflower on her so he wouldn't fall off. "The house is right up he-" she didn't even see the Chandelure, too busy looking up at Bellflower. She slammed into spinnaker, the two of them getting knocked off balance. "Hey! Watch where you-" Mattie started, but the stopped as she actually took in who she slammed into. "Sp... Spinnaker?!?" Spinnaker grinned. "Mattie! You're just in time for the party. I thought you retired from that stupid guild Battlebrand." "Battlebrand isn't stupid!" Said Mattie. "And I did retire, but not because of you, or because "I'm a girl in a man's world who just needs comfort and a warm hand to guide her through life" no seriously, I'm good."
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Near the house

Oh, Arceus. That house was by far the most garish thing he had seen in months, even worse than that fluorescent, overemotional Mewtwo. Even in the ever increasing darkness, Sam could still see the various colors the house was painted in very well. "Ugh," Sam groaned, his feathers would need a good preening from just looking at this abomination. They could have made it all the same color, at the very least!
Anyway, yes, the mission. The mission that Sam honestly was not particularly interested in. Fighting wasn't really his forte, not that he was bad at it, he merely preferred speaking to senseless brutishness.

((well jeez Sam you're no prize yourself))
Last edited by Silvershade on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deviantArt

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Sam and Rin should just get together and talk about how ugly this bridge/house is))

Rin
House

Rin froze at the sight of Spinnaker, narrowing her eyes and glad the chandelure couldn't see her. Would really blow her cover. Despite that, the fact the ugly chandelure was here meant the Blessing were right on top of them. If she looked around her, she was sure she could see eyes and shapes in the fading gloom. "Bellflower..." She hissed softly. "We're gonna be swarmed soon..."
Senna-Umbreon

((Sam that's my house you're insulting wow thanks but no seriously this house is a fricking monstrosity jfc))

Bellflower, Brigid - Near the house

Brigid let out a surprised cry as a Shaymin suddenly careened into her, the little Legend having been thrown off as Mattie in turn crashed into Spinnaker. The Delcatty whirled and hissed at Bellflower, who skittered away from her, "Jeez! It's not my fault I crashed into you!" He said as he darted up into the air, only then pausing to really take in who he had crashed into. "Oh great now I have another Delcatty trying to murder me!" It was then that he heard Rin's comment, ears immediately drooping, "O-Oh. Uhh.. Mattie.. Maaaybe we should try to, uh, you know, leave? Get to safety? That kinda thing?"

----

Shi Yu, Chiyoko - The house

Shi Yu skidded to a halt as she got inside the house, turning to Ciar, "Okay, so, umm.. Who can I introduce you to first.. OH!" She squeaked happily as she spotted another small Pokemon nearby, and darted over eagerly to them. The other child was a hybrid as well, and what looked to be a Suicune-Mewtwo cross, though she more closely resembled a Suicune. She let out a bit of a hiss as Shi Yu ran up to her, "What the heck is going on?! Who are all these people?!" She asked, giving the Terrafoo a glare. Shi Yu however didn't seem to be fazed by her attitude, grinning cheerfully, "I dunno! All I know is that I think they're gonna be staying here with us? And oh, this is Ciar!" She gestured to her new friend, "Aaaand Ciar, this is Chiyoko~!"

Chiyoko let out a huff, though she seemed to brighten a tiny bit as she turned her gaze to Ciar, "Uh, hi." She finally said.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Spinnaker- About to break down Senna's beautiful door

"Rumor has it..." Spinnaker started softly. "That you married off to another man, and that's why you quit." "There is no "other man". There's only you being an Asshole." Mattie said curtly. "And for the record, no. I am not marrying you. No, we cannot still be friends, no, we never were friends, and YES, I am a woman who can KICK YOUR ASS!!!!" Spinnaker frowned. He always remembered Mattie being much more womanly. "Bellflower, go!" Mattie cried, as spinnaker pressed two flames up against her cheeks. They were warm, and were going to get warmer if she wasn't careful. She had been in this position before. "I had hoped you were with the blessing. I can tell you arent, your stance gives you away. There's still time. With your power used to back up mine, we can help the blessing rise to the top." He said. Mattie only replied with a stare.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

"Cute kids," Saoirse murmured as she watched her brother follow after Shi Yu (thankfully at a somewhat slower pace than her). Though she kept her gaze fastened upon the three children, her large ears were constantly twitching and catching snippets of the different conversations which were all going at once.

"Nice to meet you," Ciar replied, his tail racing at a bazillion miles an hour as he regarded the Suitwo, and at the moment, he was too tired to rattle off the questions he was absolutely dying to ask. Finally, kids like him to play with, rather than a bunch of boring and cranky adults!
Senna-Umbreon

((insert "MY DOOR D:" joke here))

Shi Yu, Chiyoko - The house

"Uh, yeah, it's nice to meet you too, I guess." Chiyoko replied, still looking.. Somewhat suspicious of Ciar, though her mood had lightened a bit. Even if Shi Yu's enthusiasm was just as annoying as always, the Suitwo was becoming curious about the Riolu-Noibat hybrid. As long as he wasn't incredibly annoying as well, another kid to play with wasn't exactly the worst thing in the world.

Shi Yu grinned, glancing between Chiyoko and Ciar, "Wanna go play tag or something?" She asked, getting another - thought not quite as angry as before - glare from Chiyoko, though like before the Terrafoo seemed pretty unfazed by it.

----

Bellflower, Brigid - Near the house

"But--" Bellflower started, glancing between Mattie and Spinnaker. While he wasn't exactly looking forward to likely getting swarmed by Blessing quite soon, he decided that he'd at least attempt to get that Chandelure away from his friend. He whipped up a razor wind and fired it at Spinnaker, before quickly turning and skedaddling towards the door of the house.

Bellflower used Air Slash!

Brigid snarled as the Shaymin attacked. She wasn't fond of Spinnaker. Not in the least. But he was her.. Ally, she supposed, and if he was being attacked, then she also supposed that she may as well help him. She hissed and let off a jolt of electricity at Mattie.

Brigid used Thunderbolt!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Spinnaker-near the house

Spinnaker recoiled when the wind slammed into him, and Mattie was about to grin when the Electricty shocked her. She braced her shell's spike into the ground to stop her from sliding backward. "Fuck..." She spung herself toward the Delcatty after using her lances for leverage, then tried to slam her hard helmet into the cat's face.

Mattie used Iron Head!

Spinnaker shook off the attack, and then flung some tiny purple flames at Mattie. He hated to attack a woman, especially one he knew so well (he thought), but it was needed.

spinnaker used Will-o-wisp!

Mattie winced as the burn took effect. They needed to warn the house. They needed to NOW.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(I have to applaud Bellflower's ability to get his buddies attacked instead of him. And the cuteness of these kids is going to kill me. XD)

"Don't you go about breaking anything," Saoirse warned, after having moved a bit closer to the three children. The Lucario Hybrid sighed and raised a forepaw to rub her face, keeping the wing membrane folded out of the way as she did so. As much as she wanted to find a nice place to stretch out and relax, she just couldn't shake this nagging feeling that there was something very, very wrong. But, what?

"Oh yeah, that's my big sister, Saoirse," Ciar barked, pointing towards the Lucario-Noivern mix with a forepaw. "I think the two of you would get along, actually," he continued, this directed at Chiyoko when he saw that she was glaring at Shi Yu. "You both seem to be grumpy all the time." That said with a barely suppressed giggle. At the mention of tag; however, the Noiolu's attention promptly returned to Shi Yu, and he jabbed a forepaw in the air. "Yeah, let's play tag!"
Senna-Umbreon

((Bellflower is a MASTER of running away to leave his allies to be attacked. XD and oh my god same here. THESE KIDS..))

Bellflower, Brigid, other Blessing members ssshh I'm gonna try to get some NPCs rolling here - Near the house

Bellflower flew as fast as he could towards the house. He tried to slow down as he neared the door, but he was going too fast to be able to stop in time. As a last resort, he fired off another razor wind at the door, causing it to swing open just in time for him to zoom into the house. "OKAY GUYS WE KINDA NEED HELP OUT HERE THERE'S A BUNCH OF POKEMON OUT THERE AND MATTIE'S BEING ATTACKED HELP!" He screeched as he nearly knocked over a lamp in his panic, flying around erratically.

Bellflower used Air Slash!

Brigid let out a hiss as Mattie attacked her, setting up a shield of light to block the Escavalier's attack.

Brigid used Protect!

Around the outskirts of the forest surrounding the house, other members of the Blessing force had begun to take notice of this.. Situation, and a few moved towards where Spinnaker and Brigid were being attacked, while others began to move towards the house itself as the panicked Shaymin zipped past and through the door.

--

Terrakion, Shi Yu, Chiyoko - The house

Chiyoko huffed indignantly at Ciar's comment, turning away. "Ugh, tag is dumb. You dummies can do that. I'm going to do something else!" And with that, she began to pad away. Shi Yu stared after her, before turning to Ciar, "Um, don't mind Chiyoko! She's just kinda grumpy~ Anyway, yeah, let's go play!" She turned around and was about to dart off, but stopped as her father stepped in front of her.

"No. You are NOT playing tag in the house. Today's already been chaotic enough." He said sternly, only to pause, sighing, as Shi Yu began to pout. "Really, Shi Yu, just.. Wait until tomorrow. Then you can play, alright--" Terrakion was cut off as the front door suddenly flung open and a particular Shaymin raced in, yelling his stupid little head off. "What the hell?!"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Spinnaker, Mattie- near the house with the broken door

Before Mattie had time to recover from the scorch Spinnaker had given her, not to mention slamming her head into hard light, she was surrounded. She did what she could think of to keep them back while Bellflower warned the house. She flung a spray of poison in a circle around herself. For a little bit, anyone who would get too close would have the harsh poison seep into their skin.

Mattie used Toxic!

Spinnaker retreated back a little bit, the poison almost spewing into his eye. Almost everyone would have thought of this as a good thing, were they not in combat. "Now now Mattie~! Stop being so Bold!"

Deep freeze, Taro- Inside the house with the broken door

Deep freeze floated in from around the corner, coming to see what the racket was. "Bellflower?" One of them asked. "He's a friend now, right?" "I think so." "Well, if you say so sister~ Hello Bellflower!!!" She came up close to the Shaymin. "What's the matter?"

Taro on the other hand had been carrying a bunch of blankets, and when Bellflower had cried out, he had misstepped, and took a tumble down the stairs. The motion, thanks to inheriting his Father's sensitivity to the mega stone, caused the bright flash to envelop him. "Owwwwwwww" He whined as he poked his head out from the pile of blankets.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Near the house

The Honchkrow decide to leave the fighting to the others, for now, at least. After finding a perch, he watch Spinnaker confront that prying bug from earlier. Sam frowned, tilting his head, trying to decide who he should be cheering for - the busybody bug type or the sexist ghost type. Maybe he would get lucky and they would both die. He could only hope.

Robin
The house

Just as Robin was beginning to get a little more comfortable with the situation, Bellflower burst through the door, causing the hybrid to let out of yelp of shock. Before they even had a chance to complain, the Shaymin spewed out a barrage of words that were far too panicked and rushed for the Robin to fully understand, though they thought they could make out the words 'HELP, POKEMON, MATTIE, ATTACKED'.
Robin could only assume that the Blessing had come after them, as they could not think of anyone else who had an issue with the group. Instantly, the hybrid regretted agreeing to come to the house. How could they have assumed they would be safe with a huge group of hybrids, shinies, and other 'abnormal' Pokemon. They would have been safer alone in the Arceus-damned woods.

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(You're killing me here, Senna! XD)

"Why is everyone else allergic to fun but us?" Ciar whispered into Shi Yu's ear when Chiyoko began to storm off. Seriously, he was just stating the truth! Then again, the Suitwo did resemble the extremely grouchy white and green cat-thing, maybe that's why she was so grouchy? When Terrakion verbally shut down the game before it could begin; however, the Riolu Hybrid flattened his ears, before he bowed his head before muttering out a quiet "Sorry, Mister Terrakion."

Saoirse blanched when the door was suddenly knocked off its hinges, and the Noivario whirled around, teeth bared, wings flaring, and fur bristling -- only to blink when that weird Shaymin from earlier came whizzing into the house, shrieking as if Giratina himself were on his tail. When the Shaymin's words registered; however, Saoirse gave vent to a quiet snarl, the fur along her spine rising to stand on end.

"We need to do something!!!" She barked as loud as she could. "Or this place will be lost!!!"