Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Sin - Outsaud (Only Senna will understand that one)

Sin watched as the hybrid attacked his clones, making them fade away. He snickered under his breath. By the time she'd notice he was gone, he'd already be in the brush of bushes.

Vanilla - Insaud

Vanilla lead her entourage up the stairs, looking for a good room to hide in.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Outside

The Noivario growled when the copies disappeared, along with the other two to reveal that her opponent had run off, and was now nowhere to be seen.

"Coward," she hissed under her breath, before she turned to notice that Terrakion was down. Saoirse narrowed her eyes at the sight of the Ursaring and the large, pink... fish-thing? For a brief second, the jackal-wyvern wondered just how in the Reverse that thing was managing outside of a body of water before she shook her head hard, reminding herself that the big guy needed a bit of help.

Taking aim at the Ursaring currently looming over the Legend, Saoirse focused upon gathering Aura between her paws, before she sent it careening towards the big bear.

Saoirse used Aura Sphere!

Ciar - Inside

The Noiolu stumbled on the first few steps, not really used to such structures.

"Sorry," he murmured, giving Shi Yu a look that was between sheepish and apologetic, before he picked himself up and shook, in order to reorient himself. "Do you know a good place to hide in? We should tell the pink lady if you do."

(I am so not helping am I?)
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((outsaud omg..))

Shi Yu, Remiel - Inside the house

Shi Yu nodded at Ciar, "Oh, yeah!" She then darted off down the hall before skidding to a halt near a door, which she pointed at. "We can stay in there! That's my family's room!" She explained, grinning. As she explained, the door to the room opened a little, and a voice called out from behind it, "Shi Yu?" The Terrafoo blinked, then giggled as what appeared to be another hybrid peered out from the room, before they carefully stepped out. He bore some resemblance to Shi Yu, having the same Terrakion-like features as she did, but instead of Mienfoo, the rest of his appearance was more like that of a Mewtwo's.

"Hi Remiel~!" Shi Yu said as she darted over to hug him. The other child blinked, tilting his head at her, "What's going on, Shi Yu? I keep hearing a lot of loud noises..." He asked, his ears pinned back and his tail swishing nervously. "Oh, just some bad stuff, I think? But Dad's gonna beat up all the bad guys, so we'll be fine!" Despite her cheerful reply, Remiel didn't seem to be all that reassured by her answer.

((no you're not Falcon ahahaha))
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie, Spinnaker, Deep Freeze, Bastet- OUTSIDDDEEEEE

When Spinnaker saw Brigid get attacked, he shot out a flurry of ghostly flames to try to set the foe on fire so they could see where it was.

Spinnaker used Will-o-wisp!

Mattie's attack was the last one to slam into the Swampert, and she felt a surge of power run through her. The well feeling of power was overridden by the sound of Bellflower crashing. "Bellflower!" She came over to him. "Are you alright?" She glanced over her shoulder. "A second thought, provide support, please! Tomorrow I'll try to findyouoneofthoseflowers, LET'S GO!" One of the down sides of Rin's invisibility was that even her allies couldn't see her. Mattie was rushing in for an attack at Spinnaker, but might collide with Rin instead if she wasn't careful, and Mattie was not the most careful thing when on a battlefield. The Escavalier swung her lance down to smack into the Ghost type.

Mattie used Knock off!

---

Bastet blinked as Terrakion came to help her, but then the feeling of happiness crashed when the legend fell over. "Leave him alone!!!" She screeched, running at the ursaring and kicking it in the leg.

Bastet used Low kick! (And not in a naughty way!)

Deep freeze apologized frantically after crashing into Stormie, grabbing onto her and trying to haul her back upright. "Stormie, are you alright?"

The alomomlaahhhhhh swam up toward Rhythym and slapped at her with his fins.

Alomomola used wake up slap!

Taro- At home, where his heart is.

Taro stuck close to Shi Yu. "Did... Any of you see where Chiyoko went?" He asked, looking worried about his sister. He felt a little reassured by seeing Remiel though. The currently mega paused. "Our dad's not doing so hot though. He's trying to sleep. But with the fighting outside, I don't think it's going to happen..."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Inside {knew outsaud was gonna get a laugh outta you Sen}

Vanilla watched as the terrafoo motioned to a door. "Thank you little one. Alright come on in everyone." Vanilla said, herding the others into the room. Once everyone was inside, Vanilla shut the door behind her. Taking a deep breath, she clapped her hands together, a wall of pink energy surrounding herself and the children.

Vanilla used Protect!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Outside

Saoise smirked when both her Aura Sphere and the attack from the little Hybrid sent the Ursaring reeling. Wasting no time, the Noivario rushed over to where the other were, barking out a quick "Sorry!" before she glanced up and gave a soft howl towards the moon, calling its light down upon Terrakion to heal him.

Saoirse used Moonlight!

Ciar - Inside

Ciar blinked when Shi Yu suddenly released his paw, only for a wide grin to break out on his short muzzle when the Terrafoo dashed towards a closed door. When said door opened and another Hybrid around their age appeared, the Riolu-Noibat mix felt his tail beginning to wag in spite of the fact that right now wasn't exactly the best time to make friends.

He glanced up at Vanilla when she spoke, and remained silent as she led him into the room. The sudden light of the Protect made him flinch a bit in surprise, but the pup soon settled down, though he couldn't help but worry for his sister and for Allira, who he hoped was still safe and not out fighting.
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion, Rhythym, Stormie, Bellflower - Outside

As he was healed, Terrakion staggered back up, though he winced a little. He paused, blinking at Saoirse, realizing the hybrid had been the one to heal him. "Uh, thanks, I guess."

"I.. I think so." Stormie replied as Deep Freeze helped her up. After she regained her balance, she looked over to where Terrakion was, relieved as she saw him standing again. Despite being reassured that he was at least not in any immediate danger, she darted over to him. "Terrakion? Are you alright?" She asked. The Legend blinked in surprise, turning to face her, "Stormie? What the.. You should be in the house where it's safe!" He said, tone of voice sounding concerned. Stormie shook her head, "No, I'm staying out here with you. I.. I'm not going to hide like I usually do. I can fight too, you know."

Terrakion sighed, realizing that as much as he wanted to keep trying to convince her to go back into the house, it probably wasn't going to do anything but waste time. "...Yeah, I know. Just stay close, alright?" He finally said, to which she smiled and replied, "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Nearby, Rhythym had staggered back as the Alomomola hit her, wincing, before lunging forward and trying to bite the other Water type.

Rhythym used Bite!

--

Bellflower nodded, skittering back a little. He honestly wasn't a great fighter in Land Forme.. So Mattie's suggestion to act as support was just fine with him. Maybe he'd be less likely to be attacked in that case. Not entirely sure exactly how to help, he settled on letting off a healing aroma, on the off chance it would help any of his allies.

Bellflower used Aromatherapy!

----

"Oh, yeah, we saw her earlier, but then she stormed off, looking really grumpy!" Shi Yu giggled as she replied to Taro. She was about to speak again when she was herded into the room by Vanilla. "Hey!" She squeaked in protest, pouting a little as the Audino put up the Protect. The little hybrid didn't think that they needed that much protection. Beside her, Remiel seemed significantly less upset about the whole thing, and in fact seemed somewhat relieved.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Deep Freeze, Bastet

As the Alomomola got bit, it charged another attack, only to be struck by a large bolt of green Psychic lightning, passing out.

GTM used Psystrike!

The Mewtwo was leaning against the doorway stubbornly. His tail was drooped, and his face was turned downward in a smile. Why couldn't ANYTHING stay quiet?

Bastet sent a Psychic pulse at the Electrode as it charged toward them again. "I'm glad you're ok Uncle!" She cried. Deep Freeze floated up as well. "We can do this!" "Yeah!"

Bastet used Psychic!

Taro-indoors

Taro trembled as the mega evolution faded, sitting down. He pulled off his father's scarf. "Remiel..? Can I cuddle with you?" He asked, dropping the black cloth to the floor.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Outside

"No problem," she replied, giving him a single nod of respect. "I'm not gonna lose anyone else, and, uh, sorry for using you as a spring-board earlier." That said with a rather lopsided grin. When the Mienshao came up, and the conversation between her and Terrakion sounded like it was getting rather, er, personal, Saoirse chose that moment to back off and give them space.

The Noivario grimaced and shook her head, before she reached up to gently touch where that Simisear's Shadow claw had caught her upside the head earlier. Saoirse frowned when she felt that some blood had caked over the wound, but thankfully, it wasn't too bad. Had her reflexes been slower, it would've ended up a lot worse.

Ciar - Inside

"We should go find her!" Ciar pipped up, before he tugged on Vanilla's arm, trying to get her attention. "My sister taught me that we shouldn't leave anyone behind, even if they are grumpy!"

(Last post for the night, my allergies are getting the better of me, ergh. G'night, guys!)
Last edited by Falcon on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Inside

Vanilla's concentration broke when Ciar tugged at her. "Forgot someone? Who?" She asked, feeling guilty that she forgot a child, and worried for them.
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion, Rhythym, Stormie - Outside the house

"Pfft, why wouldn't I be fine? Come on, you should know better than to worry about me." Terrakion said to Bastet, grinning a little. Beside him, Stormie just let out a small sigh.

Rhythym blinked in surprise as the Alomomola fell, and glanced in the direction of the door, spotting GTM. "GTM? Are you sure you're well enough to be out here?" She asked in concern, turning to trot over to him. However, she didn't manage to make it there before she was attacked, a Breloom lashing out at her with Seed Bomb. The Suicune let out a cry, staggering.

----

Remiel blinked at Taro, then nodded, "Oh, um, sure." He smiled a little, then sat down beside his half-brother, hugging him.

"Taro's sister, Chiyoko!" Shi Yu replied to Vanilla, having stopped pouting now. "She was around earlier, but I haven't seen her since."

((*Sobs because all of these kids are just beyond adorable ughhhh*))
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Bastet, Deep Freeze-Only they can prevent house fires.

"RHYTHYM!" He yelled, letting go of the door and almost falling over. He shot another bolt at RHYTHYM'S (arceus, autocorrect wont let me type that normally anymore.) assailant.

GTM used Psystrike!

Bastet smiled at Her group of family. "Yeah, let's do this! And never look back!" As she said this, a staraptor swooped and grabbed her from behind. "Aaaaah!" She cried, flailing around as he legs suddenly didn't touch the ground. "Bastet!" Cried Deep freeze simultaneously. They shot beams of ice, but the bird just did a barrel roll.

Deep freeze used Ice beam!
Deep freeze's attack missed!

Taro- In a dark room, with dark thoughts.

Taro hugged his brother back. He really was starting to think of Remiel as just.. Brother. Why make things harder than they already were by adding a half in there? He wrapped his tails around him as well. "Thanks..." He tried to keep the worry about his sister at bay as he hugged his little brother.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Inside

Vanilla listened to the Mienfoo hybrid, before looking back out towards the door. 'It might be best to go find that little one, in case things go bad outside.' She thought to herself. "If any of you know protect, use it. I'm going after Chiyoko." Vanilla declared with much more bravery than she expected of herself.
Senna-Umbreon

((AAand I'm gonna head off to bed now. Good night, guys~!))

Terrakion, Rhythym - Outside the house

Terrakion snarled at the Staraptor, and while trying to ignore the fact that he could have sworn he had just heard a certain Mewtwo's voice, raised sharp stones to try to hit the bird as it flew off.

Terrakion used Stone Edge!

The Breloom let out a cry of pain as it was hit by the Psystrike, abandoning the idea of attacking Rhythym and turning to retreat. As it did, Rhythym shook herself, having managed to regain her balance. Her gaze trailed after the Breloom, then turned to GTM. "Thank you. And, before you ask, I'm fine." She smiled at him reassuringly, then paused as she heard Bastet cry out. Concerned, she turned, spotting the Staraptor that was trying to carry the hybrid away. She shot a beam of ice at the bird, hoping that she'd hit the actual target and not Bastet by accident.

Rhythym used Ice Beam!

----

"I'll come with! I can probably find her!" Shi Yu said as she turned to move towards the door, not bothering to wait for Vanilla. "It should be easy to find her, really!" She giggled.

"You're welcome." Remiel replied, smiling at Taro. He looked up as Shi Yu darted to the door, though, glancing between her and Vanilla. He could use Protect by now, but.. He honestly wondered if they really needed it. Weren't they safe enough as it was? Deciding it probably wasn't worth risking it, he focused and a few moments later a faint shield of light appeared around him, Taro and Ciar. It was a frail shield, and probably wouldn't last very long, even if he tried his best to keep it going, but it was worth a try at least.

Remiel used Protect!

((Also, Honey, I swear to ARCEUS, you're gonna kill me with feels over these kids. Just.. Blakskdlskdl. /Flops over))
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Again, I'm sorry for my absense. <_> Stupid timezones and important things keeping me from writing collaborative stories featuring pokemon.))

Allira - In the House (of fun)

Allira's first thought as soon as she entered the house was to find a quiet corner, lay down and rest. Perhaps eat something if the owners of the place were kind enough to offer. It was a little busy and noisy for her tastes, and she didn't really like enclosed areas all that much, but she was tired enough that it wasn't a hassle to just ignore those irritations.
Then the attack happened.
She knew that this was a bad idea. Should have recognised that this place was far too close to the Bridge. Why wouldn't the Blessing attack?! Now they were holed up like rats. Any moment, the place could collapse upon them. How structurally sound was the house anyway?

She could hear fighting outside. Screams, the roar of fire, hissing and spitting, the crack of ice and the rumble of earth and stone. If she listened heard enough, she could even hear the solid, sickening sound of flesh being beaten in some way.

It was all too much for her. Terror and anxiety, mixed in with the trauma inflicted on her over the last week, caused the Lugioptile to go catatonic. Her brain just... shut down, unable to cope with what was happening. She sat on her haunches, stiff tail curled as much as it could be around her. Her neck was drawn in close to her body, her front talons resting over her muzzle and her blue eyes were wide.

____

Harrier - Above the House

The great raptor circled lazily high over the mayhem, her sharp eyesight easily allowing her to watch the conflict from relative safety. She found herself... disappointed. Admittedly, this was more of a mob than a strike force, but somehow she expected her fellows to strike with a little bit more... finesse. Especially considering that their opponents weren't that much more organised themselves. At least they had the excuse of being mongrels and half-breeds.
But then, she guessed that's why not all Blessing were considered for Assassins.
A slight tilt of a wing to catch some of the rising heat from a fire attack below her, her tail fanning out a little to compensate. Patience. Strike when it brings the most disadvantage to your enemy. Rend away their ability to move as a unit, strip away their morale to fight. She would know when to dive when she saw the chance....

... There. A flicker of movement by the window.
Harrier suppressed the urge to let out a victorious cry. As tempting as it was, she didn't need to alert those fighting outside to hear her attack early. Instead, she dipped her wings, folding them ever so slightly closer to her body, and allowed her body to drop. She plummeted from the sky, every feather smooth and sleek and primed to prevent the wind dragging against her. An occasional tilt of a wing kept her on course, her eyes only focused on her target. There was nothing else around her.
Her wings flared briefly, decreasing the sharpness of her dive. With her goal seconds away, she braced herself.

There was a loud crash as she smashed through the window, glass spraying everywhere. Harrier's talons spread and hooked towards her target - Shi Yu. How silly to think that just because you were in an enclosed space, you would be safe from harm.

Harrier used Acrobatics!

((Apologising in advance here, just in case this isn't cool and I overstepped myself. But the description of the house said that their were lots of windows? I don't know if the room that Vanilla, Shi Yu, Ciar, Remiel and possibly Robin are in has windows, but I didn't see anything that said that there wasn't any either. Feel free to ignore her attack and pretend she's still hovering in the sky if I'm wrong.))
Last edited by Moonlost on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
The house/Outside, I dunno man

You know what? Robin thought, these guys can deal with this, I'm leaving. It was a decent enough time. Well, Robin would have preferred to slip away silently without the others noticing, but right now the Blessing would provide a good distraction, and they might not have a chance to get away after this. They only had to hope none of the Blessing would notice and attack them.
Robin pushed themself forward, sprinting out the door and dodging any fighting Pokemon around them, making their way to the cover of the woods.

Sam
Above the House?

Absent-mindedly preening his feathers, hardly paying any attention to the fighting around him at all. If you've seen a group of idiots fight once, you've seen it a thousand times. It just wasn't enough to catch his interest. His feathers were just far more important.

As he craned his neck to reach for another glossy, black chest feather, something red near one of the house's windows caught his eye. Closing his beak, Sam turned his head back up. Oh, thank Arceus, finally someone with half a brain that had tact, or at the very least a better plan than just "keep attacking until one of us dies".
Curiosity drove the dark type to abandon his perch, and he flew after Harrier.

((whoops i missed a ton of stuff while i was sleeping huh.))

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Bastet, Deep Freeze, GTM- Outside (the dawn is breaking (not really))

The staraptor holding Bastet soon became surrounded by a world of cold shafts and sharp rocks. It pulled up as it tried to escape the clutches of the attacks, instead getting hit head on by one piece of ice, the attack spreading and creeping over its feathers, and it dropped like a stone.

Staraptor froze!

Bastet wished for nothing more than her mother right now. Her step mother, but mother none the less. The birds talons were frozen around her shoulders, grip even firmer now that they were unable to move thanks to Ice. She twisted and flailed, trying to break free, or break the bird's toes. -off, if she had to.

"We have to catch her!" Deep freeze cried as the staraptor plummeted. She wasn't very good with distances, so she kept floating back and forth all over the place, only to remember that she didn't even have arms made for catching in the first place. "Oh."

GTM staggered farther outside, falling over. He knew Rhythym's concern would make him regret his choice to try to help, but he couldn't just sit around while the house was threatened to be destroyed. Did he just hear glass shattering?

Taro- Inside (in the dark, I'm aching to be free!)

Taro jumped when he heard the window shatter, and most likely some screams. "R-Remiel....?" The Suitwo hugged His brother even tighter. "W-Was that...... What was that...?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Outside

She was flung back by Brigid lashing out at her, and her invisibility flickered and briefly faded as she tried to reorient herself. She managed to leap away at Spinnaker's attack, already pulling her invisibility tight over her. She couldn't lose control like that again. Damn cat. Bellflower's healing managed to get her to be a bit steadier on her feet, and she tried to fire another attack at Brigid, lightning arcing across the sky and then clawing to the delcatty.

Rin used Thunderbolt! (normal types have insane movesets...)
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(Sorry for the late post, really crappy morning.)

Saoirse - Outside

Saoirse's eyes widened when the frozen Staraptor suddenly began plummeting towards the ground with the little Hybrid still in its clutches. Then, the sound of glass shattering caused the Noivario to whirl about to face the house, her ears slicking back when she saw a Talonflame crash through a window.

Then, it hit her.

'Oh, no... Ciar...'

Cries of panic drew her attention back to the chaos outside, though, and it was then that Saoirse made her choice, all the while hoping that Ciar could defend himself until she could get there to help him.

The Lucario-Noivern mix dashed forward as fast as her legs could carry her, exerting every ounce of speed she could muster before, after a brief pause, she pushed off from the ground and leapt towards the two falling Pokemon, paws outstretched as she moved to wrench Bastet from the still frozen Staraptor's grasp, possibly breaking its legs off in the process.

Saoirse used ExtremeSpeed!

Ciar - Inside

"What the--?!" Ciar cried when suddenly, the window shattered, and the pup raised his wings out of reflex, hoping to shield himself from the worst of the shards, before he slowly unfurled his wings to see... perhaps what was the scariest bird he'd ever seen in his life!

'Saoirse...' He thought, feeling himself beginning to tremble when the hell-raptor turned its cold, unfeeling gaze towards him and the other two kids. He knew that his sister was outside fighting for their safety. Even though he was terrified. he didn't want to stand idly by and cower while he could be doing something. Ciar took a deep breath before he unleashed a wave of ultrasonic sound straight towards Harrier.

Ciar used Supersonic!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattiemattkins, Spinnaker me right round, Bastettest-Outdoors

Heal bell took away her burn, and her lanced SLAMED into Spinnaker with such force that it sent the Chandelure spinning. spinnaker's world spun, and soon enough he was clinging to Brigid's leg. "LIVE LONG AND PROSPER." He shouted, dazed. Mattie grinned. "BULL'S EYE!"

Bastet felt the Noivario's grasp around her before she saw it. Everything was a blur as she was yanked from the talons. Or rather, the talons were ripped off the bird. The force snapped the closer leg off at the knee, and the foot off the other leg. When the staraptor hit the ground, one wing even snapped off. On the plus side, he now gets to use disabled parking. Bastet clung to her rescuer, hair tangled and messed up.