Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight, Shadess- Firefly fields

Foresight flicked his ears back. "I don't mind worrying." He said softly, taking one step foreword. "Besides.... There's not much for me to do." With this he flicked his ears toward the collapsed Pokemon. "I can't heal him, I can't even see what's wrong. And I can't find food around here, I don't know here very well." He sat slowly. "Worrying is just about all I can do."

Shadess appeared near Rust, dropping a load of berries, then fading again. There was no way she would be able to get anywhere near Takoda, not without scaring him half to death. Someone else would have to feed the hybrid.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

(I don't see it as stealing the spot light since I wasn't trying to claim it really, Falcon, and it all ended up working out anyway <3)

Zack
Firefly Fields

Light pieced Zack's eyelids. He cracked open both eyes and looked up. A figure stood before him, lit up by what looked to be moonlight. Although his vision was still blurred, he could see that this figure had a dark pelt so it couldn't be him. He closed his eyes again and sighed, basking in the moonlight. "Don't let him get me," he murmured, "He'll force me to do terrible things again." There was a shift among his surroundings, causing him to reopen his eyes a tad. Berries. "Food." His stomach clenched and his mouth salivated. He dragged his arm towards the berries, attempting to claw his way to them, but he couldn't muster up the energy to pull his body forward. "Food."

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Poor Catharsis :c))

Ghost Girl, Rust - Firefly Fields, outside

Rust blinked as Lyra walked up to him, ears pricking a little as he looked at her, "I.. Don't really know. That hybrid just showed up a few minutes ago..." He said, turning his gaze back to Zack. He jumped a little as Shadess appeared near him momentarily, though he relaxed again as she faded once more.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone get you." Ghost said, keeping her paw gently on the Zorscor's side and carefully wrapping one of her tails around him. Whatever distress Catharsis was in worried her, but she kept her focus on the hybrid. When he tried to reach the berries that Shadess had brought, Ghost turned her gaze to her son. "Rust, can you bring those closer?" She asked, smiling as the Umbredos nodded, gently nudging some of the berries closer so that Zack could reach them.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Takoda- Firefly fields

Takoda kept examining Zack. As far as he could tell, there were no gaping wounds. However, he might cut himself if he slid across the ground too much. "Stay still, let us get you the food. We don't need you hurting yourself!... More." He let off more healing energy. He figured Zack could use any strength he could get.

Takoda used Heal pulse!

"Once he eats we need to bring him to the house, or somewhere else sheltered. I.. I'm willing to watch over him if need be...." Takoda said hesitantly. He really wanted to catch up with Ghost, or.. Just sit with her. But maybe it would be best if he left her just with Rust... Or... He closed his eyes tightly. This was too hard. He didn't understand what was going on, and there were still Darkrai roaming about. He gave a little nod as the food was slid to his patient however.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis, Vethrfolnir - Firefly Fields, outside

'I know you are lying, Catharsis,' Vethrfolnir thought, but he kept it silent. 'I will not press you on the matter, though it pains me to see you keeping me at wing's length like this.'

"Sometimes, it can be good to worry about someone," the Yveltal said quietly in response to Foresight. "It shows them they are not alone."

The Ninetales drew a deep breath, her eyes squeezing shut for a few seconds before she braced her paws against the ground and moved to stand. She was still trembling a bit, though not as badly as she had been earlier. Her ears swiveled towards Ghost and Takoda when they spoke, and Catharsis allowed her gaze to fall upon Zack, a frown forming upon her muzzle for a few seconds when he tied and failed to reach the fruit, before returning to that hated smile she always wore.

Veth started to protest, but he fell silent when his Champion made her way towards the others. Catharsis remained silent as she paused before the pile of berries, before she leant down and picked one up in her teeth. She then stepped closer to Zack, being sure to keep out of Takoda's way as best she could before she lowered her head towards the Zorscor.

His current state reminded her of herself, and though it made her remember horrible things, she didn't want to stand by and do nothing. She was not useless, damn it!

'Please accept our help,' she thought desperately, gently pressing the berry she held between her teeth against Zack's muzzle, hoping that it would stir a reaction out of him. 'Don't die on us...'
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Zack
Firefly Fields

A soothing warmth surrounded Zack and he could feel something against his muzzle. He peered over to see a Pokemon of some sort attempting to heal him, then he shifted his eyes towards his muzzle. His eyes slowly came into focus on the Pokemon in front of him. A Ninetales of some sort. He wasn't sure if the warmth was coming from the healing energy or just radiating from this Pokemon before him. She was pressing a berry against his muzzle which he sniffed before opening his mouth slightly and biting down slowly and swallowing the small piece. It was delicious, soft and juicy, and his stomach clamored for more. Between the healing pulse and the half-eaten berry, Zack could feel his energy slowly returning to him. He dug his claws into the ground and pulled his body forward a tad so he could take the rest of the berry from the Ninetales' mouth. He barely chewed it before swallowing, he needed more. "Thank you."

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

((Sorry guys. Swamped in FR dragons and house sitting this week XD))

Sphinx and Trick - Destroyed Blessing Camp

Sphinx nodded. "Arinei is right. Better to be armed with information before rushing headlong into battle. For all we know, if it WAS the Tower pokemon behind this, the could be waiting for us. And I don't think it's wise to pick that fight just yet." the Luxray said. Trick remained silent for the moment, grief settling on the normally jovial Chatot's heart. He felt more than a little responsible for the destruction and death of all those in the camp.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Lyra
Firefly Fields

Not quite sure what was happening, but not limited by sunlight like her mother, Lyra threw in her own healing efforts for the hybrid--and seeing Catharsis react, used the Morning Sun on her as well. As far as she could tell her mother approved of the strange Champion, so Lyra figured she was all right.

Lyra used Morning Sun!

"I can help move them," She volunteered. "We probably should get 'em somewhere they can rest. They look tired anyways."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((Oh my god, I didn't mean to post this so late, I would've posted earlier but today was super busy dshrfshsd. x_x))

Catharsis released the berry when she was certain he had a good grip on it, pausing for a moment when he spoke.

"You're welcome, but don't devour them too fast," she murmured, before she reached down to grab another one to offer to him, releasing it only when he had a good grip, before she reached down to grab another berry to repeat the process. Her ears twitched when she heard Veth take a step or two back, in order to give all the smaller Pokemon more room, before the Yveltal settled down once again, his gaze upon his Champion and the Hybrid she was doing her best to care for.

The Legendary turned his attention to Lyra when the Hybrid proceeded to heal not only Zack, but Catharsis as well, and he dipped his head in a silent show of gratitude on the Ninetales's behalf, since she was too focused upon feeding the Zorscor to voice her own thanks. Questions about Lyra surfaced to the front of his mind, but Veth remained silent, knowing that questions at a time like this weren't really needed, or welcome.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Takoda, Foresight- Firefly fields

Takoda gave a little nod at Lyra. "Help moving him would be appreciated, Thank you." he grabbed as many of the berries as he could with some of his vines, and held them close to Zack so he could probably take them if he wanted to. He used the rest of his vines to carefully lift up the Hybrid, but he wasn't doing very well by himself. He was heavier than he looked. But now that he was off the ground, Lyra could probably help.

Foresight pulled his ears back and carefully skittered around the group until he was near Ghost. "Ghost, is everything handled? do you think he's going to be ok?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Lyra
Firefly Fields

The hybrid stepped in, moving over towards Zack's side to help support his weight. "Hang in there, stranger." She said cheerfully. "We're gonna fix you up." When she heard movement, she blinked at the sight of Veth, ears pricked. She'd never seen one of his kind before. Asking him questions would probably have to wait until she got the hybrid and the dazed Champion to safety, although judging by the way the Champion looked like the weird pokemon, she supposed the strange death bird was some Legendary.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Zack
Firefly Fields

Zack took the second berry from the Ninetales and diligently chewed it, heeding her advice to not devour them too quickly. He felt his body being lifted then supported by some of the other Pokemon, grabbing his attention. His vision was becoming more clear and concise, and it seemed to him that most of the Pokemon surrounding him were not "pure." Tears welled up in his eyes. He wanted nothing more then to leave this place. If his father found him here, he would surely order it to be cleansed. Zack didn't want to be responsible for the deaths of any more innocent Pokemon. But he barely had enough energy to move, let alone run away from here. His tears fell to the ground as he remembered the Reshiram. "I'm so sorry," he whispered through gritted teeth.

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher, Darius, Sonnet - Abandoned Camp

Asher padded up to the group by the feather, ears still flat against his skull. Further proof that his family had likely been here. Just what had the tower guardians been doing here anyway? A big part of him still wanted to believe it was some sort of mistake, but, it was hard to argue with facts.
"I..." He started, only to pause. Should he really admit to knowing who they were? "I sorta know the tower pokemon. From when I was young. They weren't bad people! They wouldn't do this...."

"We shall question the townsfolk and get more of an answer." Darius nodded. "If they are as you say they are, then I'm sure we'll swiftly learn of their innocence. Now, unless anyone can sense anything we missed, we best head to Ecruteak. The sun has already dipped below the horizon, soon we won't have light to see by and anyone worth questioning will be asleep."
With that said, the big creature looked to Sonnet and nodded. Silent, the absol bounded a few paces forward, then fell into a trot - setting a pace that was fast, but not grueling for anyone to keep up with. His clouded eyes focused on the white furred cat before him, Darius followed.

Asher looked to Sphinx, then Arinei, as if silently pleading for them to say that things would be okay and that someone else was responsible for this. He forced himself to prick his ears back up, then bounded along after Darius and Sonnet.

((Does anyone want to play a villager or two for the next scene?))

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx - Abandoned camp

Spinx tilted her head a little at Asher's comment. So he knew these tower pokemon? That was interesting. She just shook her head at him as he gave her a pleading look, unable to give the comfort the Eevee wanted. She had to give the kid credit though. He was tough. Despite were all their clues were pointing, he was doing his best to be brave. This was good. Without a second look, Sphinx trotted after the Absol and Asher, keeping her eyes out for any danger. With it getting dark, it could certainly leave them open for an ambush.

((I can Moon))
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Cathrsis shuddered at the Zorscor's words, her ears slicking back against her skull. "It's not your fault," she said quietly, stepping out of the way when she saw him being lifted and supported by some of the others, and she moved to stand at Veth's side as Ghost and the others prepared to move their patient back to the farm.

"Climb on," the Yveltal said softly, lowering himself close enough to the ground for Catharsis to nimbly leap up onto his back, where she settled down. Vethrfolnir waited for a few moments before he pushed off and flew back towards the farm, touching down beside one of the houses.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Oops, lagged behind a tiny bit again. Sorry! Also Moon and Seren, I can also play a random villager if you want me to. c:))

Ghost Girl, Rust - Firefly Fields, outside

The Wraitheon shot Lyra a grateful glance as she came over to help Zack stand, moving herself to support his other side. As Foresight spoke to her, she turned her head to him, nodding, "I think he'll be fine. It looks like he just needs some rest." She explained, before turning her attention back to the Zorscor. "Come on, let's get you inside. You'll be safe there."

Rust glanced between his mother and Lyra, feeling a little useless. There had to be something he could do, right? He shifted awkwardly, briefly looking back towards the houses. Ghost seemed to take notice of his behaviour, ears flicking in his direction. "Oh, Rust, do you think you could go back and prepare some kind of place for him to rest? Even just a pile of blankets and pillows will do." She asked, smiling as her son nodded. "Yeah, I can do that." The Umbredos replied before turning and bounding back to the houses.

----

Arinei - Destroyed Blessing camp

Arinei gave Asher a glance, tilting his head slightly at the Eevee. He did recall seeing him talking with Ghost earlier... It seemed like they were related as well, from what he remembered. It made sense that the Normal type wouldn't want to believe the Wraitheons had done this, then. He nearly wanted to mention that he knew them as well, but stopped himself. Was there a point to even admitting that he knew them? Even if the Skarmory wasn't entirely sure himself that Ghost and Solara had caused such destruction.. There wasn't much of a reason to voice it. He wasn't close to them, after all. The closest thing they had been was.. Allies. And that really only held true for Ghost. Voicing his doubt about it wouldn't gain him much in the long run, especially if they were in fact guilty.

As Darius and Sonnet began to move, he hopped a few feet before taking to the air and flying along after them.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Takoda, Foresight- firefly fields

Takoda was right about the load being much easier to bare when Lyra was helping. He didn't exactly know her well, but it didn't matter. She was family, just the same as everyone else. So he continued on, trying to keep the same pace as her.

Foresight gave a quick ear flick at Ghost, then fallowed his own sent trail backward back to the house, feeling about ready to outright collapse.

Chandra-Rubble camp

Chandra remained silent, not wanting to risk throwing up again. This stench.... She quietly listened to what the others were saying, then fell in line behind them, ears pinned back. She felt like in the end, they were all going to die. Every one of them. Whoever those people were who attacked the camp... They weren't the Wraitheons... But they could have been sent by them, possibly.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Lyra
Firefly Fields

"Hey, cheer up. Don't blame yourself, you've done nothing wrong!" Lyra said, looking down at the Zorscor. "We're always happy to take in a stranger and help them out here. I wouldn't have a place if Rust's family hadn't taken me in years ago anyways. And there's plenty of room, one more pokemon isn't gonna make a difference." She chattered, tail flicking as she continuing helping Zack shuffle forward. "We'll get you settled, you can rest, and then in the morning we can figure this all out."
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Zack
Firefly Fields

Zack attempted to stand on his own, but stumbled back onto Lyra. "Sorry," he mumbled then continued to shuffle towards the house. "You are too kind. I am not deserving of such kindness. I promise to be on my way once I am able to walk." So much had been going on that, at first, Zack did not realize just how close the house was. He looked up as they came upon it. "It's beautiful," he whispered, hopping none of the Pokemon heard him. They'd probably laugh. To anyone else it looked like a farm house or a cottage, but to Zack it looked like a home, a place where a family could spend time together. It was everything Zack had ever wanted, a home, a family.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Lyra
Firefly Fields

Lyra helped Zack along to the nest that Rust would have been preparing, waiting for him to get comfortable and settled before she moved away. "Alright, let's see. You still hungry? Or do you just want to crash?" The hybrid did look absolutely beat, maybe sleep would be a good idea for him. She looked over at Rust with a slight grin of gratitude for his help.