Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight- Firefly fields

The Champion's ears flattened. Catharsis sounded extremely upset to his mind, even when she tried to not sound like it. He felt horrible that anyone and everyone was feeling so... Violated, or injured, rejected, lost..... His paws tensed. The way he had suddenly tried to stop talking with Catharsis the other night before Zack had gotten there probably hurt her a little bit too.

He took a deep breath. "I just wish there were something more immediate I could be helpful with." He said, forcing his ears to prick more upward again. "I am, more or less, disabled. Never the less, I will be by your sides." He pushed his head up high to attempt to drive the feeling of uselessness away from his heart. He was a champion. He was not going to be in the way.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Zack
Firefly Fields

Zack looked at Sol, then turned towards Catharsis, then towards Foresight, and smiled. "Thanks," he sighed, then stood up straight with a determined look as he faced Sol again. "I'm not too knowledgable about The Blessing, to tell the truth. I did dirty work for my father rather than the organization itself, but I do know a thing or two. My father, a Gliscor, is one of the leaders. He and a small council give orders to the some of the higher ranking Pokemon. I believe Catharsis," Zack glanced at the Yveltal-blessed Ninetales, "was in the higher ranks before betraying them. Whether or not my father and his council are the highest powers in the organization, though, I do not know. I also know they have very few Pokemon in the higher ranks. They're usually Pokemon that have gone through something really tragic. It makes it easier for them to be sworn to The Blessing. Catharsis is the first higher ranked Pokemon to have betrayed them I believe. The Pokemon whose father I killed," Zack paused and looked down for a moment before continuing, "is currently an Assassin in their ranks. He's a Reshiram-blessed Grovyle."

(Sorry if this is sloppy, I did this really quick during school)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Firefly Fields

"Understood. Looks like we'll have our work cut out for us." She grinned wryly for a moment. "Something tragic, huh? Shame I'm not a pureblood, I fit their bill." She snorted in amusement at that before shrugging. "But I don't think we'll get places trying to go for higher ranked pokemon. Not yet, anyways. I'm more concerned about the fact they're turning people against us. The riot in Ecruteak...If that became full-scale..."
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Just gonna post something with Ghost for the time being. I'll update everyone else once the rest of the thread gets moving a little more.))

Ghost Girl - Firefly Fields

Ghost let out a loud yawn as she approached the group, stretching one wing as she walked. Night watch was easy for her, but it wasn't her favourite thing in the world when it meant she was forced to sleep when everyone else was up. Regardless, when the nap she had been attempting to take had been disturbed by some of the nearby commotion, the Wraitheon had hauled herself up to go see exactly what was going on. She padded over to stand near Solara, blinking blearily at her partner and the others. "What exactly is going on, and is it really super important? Or can I go back to sleep?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight- Firefly fields

Foresight was having a hard time thinking about what he could possibly do. He was so much better under orders nowadays, why couldn't Iridecent be here? Then again, his orders were to watch out for and keep an eye on the wraitheons, so he could make that a priority. Building trust and... Apologizing for his actions the other night would have to wait.

He flicked his ears are Solara, and then Ghost, started talking. "We were discussing actions for... Our predicament." He said coolly, but then it was fallowed by a frown. "If only we could fight back against the hate and spread our good will. However, it seems like the people are not so likely to listen." He tried to straighten up to a more full height, thinking hard, wishing he had more of an opinion.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Mohogany Town

Peter now wore a black, hooded cloak that covered most of his most distinguishable features. The enemy knew his face, and Catharsis, who betrayed the Blessing, also knew him.

He slunk towards the nearest town with a band of lowly Blessing recruits following after him. "Strike the fear of hybrids, shinies, and deltas into the hearts of the Pokemon," he had told them.

The town was small, but Peter was certain those eeveelution mutants from Ecruteak hadn't fled too far so he would start the mass rioting at the towns nearby. He removed his hood, and walked up to one of the Pokemon within the town, "Did you hear the story about the boy whose father was killed by a hybrid?" he inquired.

The Nidorino nodded, "Yes sir, I did."

"Do you know why trainers are never seen with hybrids?"

"Nope," the Nidorino confessed, "never really thought about it, I guessed."

"Well due to their unnatural birth, they are very unstable and are known to...kill."

A Scyther slinked towards another Pokemon in the town, "I heard that the reason shinies are so rare among trainers is because they eat the Pokemon the trainer already has in order to maintain their unique coat, so the trainer has to set them free."

An Azumarill walked up towards a group of Pokemon within the town, "I heard deltas are too unstable due to their unnatural typing, and have to consume things that are relevant to whatever that unnatural typing is. For instance, an Aggron that is part fire would need to consume things pertaining to fire or warmth. It would consume fire, fire-type Pokemon, or even warm-blooded trainers in order to stabilize its typing."

"I heard they prefer consuming children," one of the towns Pokemon, a Flaafy, chirped, "The meat's more tender and all."

"All my kiddies are Charmanders," piped a Chameleon, "would that mean the fire delta type Aggron would eat them."

"Yeah, lady, then you for dessert," a Graveler barked.

"Well I'm not going to stand by while these...mutants eat children, other Pokemon, and even humans!"

"Me neither!" "Yeah!" "Let's end this now!"

Peter sneered, "Let the mass rioting begin."

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Zephyr - Firefly Fields

From within the bushes, a darkly shaded Sylveon watched the gathered pokemon, a disdainful expression on her face. 'Mother, methinks ye chosen are mooncalves. Alas, 'tis not my degree to deem who is up to snuff. I am merely your communicant. Perchance, they may see to it, to prove me wrong.' The Sylveon thought to herself, tail lashing. Zephyr would reveal herself to them in time, but for now, the fairy type seemed content to simply watch the assembled pokemon.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Firefly Fields

"Foresight's right. Plans of action, even if we've got nothing to go off of. Best we could do is start trying to repair relations with those in Ecruteak." She hummed thoughtfully. "If we could get people looking into the Blessing, infiltrating them, that could be a start. Or perhaps if we extend an olive branch to 'em, you know. Be good-natured, offer to help them repair their camp. Could help clean our name and make it seem like we ain't bad people."