Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Unread post by Lupis »

Fury of the Twilight Clan is a Forum Role-play with the World of Warcraft lore and races. The previous RP was Tales of the Hunt, which has died. Several of the characters you'll see here will have been from that RP, but new ones are certainly welcome!

Rules: Not many.
-Please, if you haven't roleplayed on a forum before, read the stickied RP guides! They're awesome, and will give you a good idea of all of the rules this has. In essence:
*No Godmoding.
*Mary-sues are a bit annoying. If you have a strange character, feel free to post up that character's information for a quick review. If you can play the character well, we'll often accept it! (Note, however, that we have several dragons already and more would be pushing it.)
*Having several characters is perfectly fine, but please try to keep all of them active if you have several. This has proven to be a slightly more literary (longer posts per person) RP and writing the thoughts and actions of several characters can be tough.
-Note- It's not a rule that posts have to be long. Two word posts should be avoided if at all possible, but I know sometimes you can't avoid it, and that's okay.
*Try to use at least some sort of grammar. Capitalizing the first word of each sentence is appreciated, and leetspeak is a no. We understand that not everyone knows english as a first language and that's okay. :-)
*This plot doesn't follow the in-game goings-ons exactly. This plot has never occurred in game. However, I've done my best to follow the lore, so I hope everyone approves!

The Setting

Azeroth, the same time that it is in-game, give or take a few months. Directly after the Shattering. Cities and the areas around them play a main role in this storyline.

The Plot (That characters will reasonably know)

The cities are in turmoil. Messengers are disappearing every day, leaving the city and never being heard from again. Mages that attempt to teleport from city to city sometimes never reappear. Windriders and gryphons are torn from the skies. To make things worse, strange beasts are being sighted outside each city, their forms strangely twisted by strong elemental energy. They patrol the skies as well as the roads, slaying those who carry information.

The transfer of communication from city to city has halted because of this. Suspicion is rising, each leader wondering if the other faction - or, perhaps, their allies - are slaying their messengers. The war between the Alliance and the Horde is only urged on by this suspicion, each side blaming the other.

The Plot (That your characters can't reasonably know, unless they're antagonists)

The Twilight's Hammer is attacking again! New magic has been discovered that lets them siphon the magic out of living beings and transfer it into normal beasts. These beasts are driven insane as soon as they are infused with enough magic, and more than one element per beast will flat out kill it. Packs of Fire, Lightning, Light, and other beasts are held in pens around hidden camps to be 'tamed' by self-proclaimed Twilight Clan members. These cultists hide around the cities, sending out their specialized beasts to slay anyone transferring information. Mages and other magic casters aren't slain but instead knocked out and taken back to camp, where the magic - and most of their life - is drained from them and absorbed by a beast. The victims are left with enough energy to stay alive for a few hours before they expend all of their leftover life simply with the effort of breathing.

A fairly well hidden goal lies behind this. Very few of the cultists know of it.

The Beasts and How to Control Them

Each beast has its own element. They can only be controlled by classes who can control this element.
Electric = shaman
Fire = fire mage/Warrior
Earth = Shaman/druid/Warrior
Wind = Shaman
Ice = ice mage/Ice DK
Plague = DK/Rogue
Shadow = Shadow Priest/Warlock/Rogue
Light = Holy/Disc priest/Paladin
Hunters can control any of the beasts, but they can't have many of them. While a fire mage might have four or so, a hunter might have two.

Those aren't set in stone. If your character happens to be strong in some element, than they can control a beast of that type.
Note- the number of beasts your character can control is related to how strong the beasts are. A huge, flaming Devilsaur will be harder to control, so you might only get one other pet.
Controlling a beast is simple enough. Because they start out insane with overflowing elemental power, your character simply has to help hold some of the power inside of him or her self. This lets the beast become sane again, and it bonds to you. Hunters have to bond their spirit with the beast's.

-Each beast has spells and abilities that reflect its element, and they look somewhat different - often changing color. Their eyes also glow, and their breath would be tinted the color that their eyes are.

Thunder = Blue-grey, flashing
Air = swirling grey
Fire = bright orange
Earth = Dull yellow
Ice = Light blue
Plague = Dull green
Shadow = Dark purple
Light = White

-When a beast dies, it *explodes*. All of its elemental energy is released in an explosion that will strike anything and anyone nearby. Watch out!

Getting an Elemental Beast

You can do this any of three ways.
1. Be an antagonist and earn one. This is easy! However, you must be an antagonist.
2. Steal or find one. Some of the weaker ones are forgotten and run away. It'd be very hard to get a strong beast this way, as they're all closely watched.
3. Buy one. They're sometimes sold on the black market via an odd blood elf going by the market name "Talon".

Whew! That was a lot of text. Sign ins can now start!
Last edited by Lupis on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron and Vallrok (Antagonists)
Wolf Electromancer and Troll Hunter

Physical description: Vallrok the troll looks like any other troll, long, lanky, with soft blue fur and a mane of red hair. He moves strangely, without any variation in his step, like he's copying a single motion many times. He doesn't make any idle motions like scratching or sniffing. He tends to have a very blank look in his eyes, which scan everything around him emotionlessly. His eyes are identical to Faron's in every way. When he speaks, it sounds unnatural, and his face doesn't copy his tone.
Faron the wolf is, technically, Vallrok's pet. He's a grey-blue wolf, large and solidly built, with blazing blue eyes. Every now and then lightning flickers over his body, crackling like thunder. He stands in front of Vallrok and when he moves suddenly, the troll moves as well - when he howls, the troll does as well. Faron near always has an annoyed, angry look on his muzzle and glares a lot.

Brief History: Vallrok was just a hunter, stationed in Silithus to help wipe up after the AQ wars. It was bad luck that had him attack the Twilight Hammer camp and tame that unassuming wolf.
Faron was originally Faron Spindleshade, a lightning-specialized elementalist of the Twilight Hammer. He participated in an experiment to see if it was possible to temporarily take control of an animals mind, and was the first to try, taking over the mind of a wolf they had captured. While he was looking through its eyes, a troll came up and killed everyone in the camp - including his vacant body. Stuck in the wolf's mind, he was then tamed, and he used the Spirit Bond to force his will on the troll, whom he now controls. (Previous events in his life can be read in the RP story "Starting New".)

Personality: Coming off as cold and uncaring, Faron dislikes near everything about Azeroth. He reacts harshly to taunting and can be temperamental at times, but it's possible - if very hard - to get past his shell and find a... somewhat cold and uncaring but slightly more thoughtful person underneath. Vallrok, unlike Faron, has absolutely no emotions or personality. He's completely blank.
Last edited by Lupis on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Back by popular demand...Okay, not really. But I think people would miss Azu and Koz. Or I would. :D))

Azunara
Night Elf Druid

Physical Description: Azu is a pretty typical druid, almost always seen in her cat form. Her fur is white, with the blueish druidic marking on her shoulders, and dagger like streaks over her eyes. She has a ruff of lavenderish fur, and her ears are ripped and torn, as if someone had taken claws and raked them along their length. She wears a neclace in the shape of a silver moon, this seems to be her most precious possession. She has a few dragon scales around her wrist, most noticable the red and the bronze.

Brief History: Azunara was raised by her mother, her father being killed when she was young by a rampant insane green dragon. She hasn't really paid attention to history, so she doesn't know exactly when she was born, and never really bothered to ask. If pressed, she'd say her birthday was around the Lunar Festival. She went off on her own to explore the world, and after numerous bad run ins with gnomes, she has an extreme distrust of them. Her only companion she really trusts is her cousin, Firewing, who she rarely sees and a human rogue named Kozri.

Personality: She's very cheerful, upbeat, and is takes a lot to disappoint Azu. She considers friends she's close to as family. She young and it shows in her thinking and actions, she'll stupidly charge in to face any foe in order to protect her "family". She's naive and easily tricked, and is over all, an innocent, friendly druid. She loves Stormwind, and you rarely catch her swearing to Elune, she seems to appreciate the Light more. She definitely sees Kozri as an older brother, and sees Decay, Indi and Luare as sisters, if not close friends.

Kozridormu (Kozri)
Bronze Dragon/Human Rogue

Physical Description: Typically, Kozri is seen in his human form. In that form, he's a pretty unassuming, average male human. He could be considered thinner and a bit smaller than most humans. His hair is black, and is messy. His skin is pale, and he wears dark leather. He has a pair of daggers and several small bags containing things: herbs, potions, poison, and a few cookies, for Azu he claims. He has amber eyes, and around his wrist is a red scale. In dragon form, he is small, like most of his Flight. He's a drake, and rather young. He's got quite a bit to learn about proper fighting and magic uses, but he's picked up a bit from a friend he travelled with.

Brief History: Kozri grew up his with Flight pretty normally. When he finally matured enough, he was sent on a mission with a few veteran dragons to scout Stratholme in the past. They were ambushed by Infinite dragons, and his partners were killed. Kozri was tortured and would've succumbed to the Infinite if a young druid hadn't rescued him. He's travelled with her since, protecting her. He's fairly sure his Flight thinks he is dead.

Personality: Kozri is a lot more cautious than Azunara is. He'd rather not expose his true form to mortals, unless it is necessary. He knows mortals dislike dragons and would rather not be slaughtered. When he's around people he's comfortable with, Kozri is a pretty good guy to know. He enjoys cracking jokes and bad puns, teasing Azunara, and generally being fine with life. He never drinks, afraid he'll lose control and shift to dragon form in the inn. He'd die to protect Azu, and is extremely protective of the young druid.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I'm sticking to two characters for this since I think I overwhelmed myself in TotH. :) At most I'll add maybe one more character. But controlling any more than three was getting to be exhausting.

Anyway, I'll start with the character you all are expecting me to bring back. :P

Name: Indigosa
Race/Class: High Elf Death Knight
Physical Description: Indigosa is about average height for a high elf. She is rather slim from being dead, but that doesn't stop her from effectively wielding her weapon. She has deathly white skin, glowing blues eyes, and shoulder length ice blue hair that's kept in a ponytail. She is almost always seen in her plate armor.
Brief History: I feel it's best told through her eyes because I have no idea how to shorten it. XD http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7259
Brief Personality: Indigosa is typically calm and collective, however, she has a tendency to mood swing randomly turning her into a firecracker. Indi also does not always have the best control over her powers, which assists the way she acts and speaks. She's not used to having friends and being around people although she will protect them fiercely (or turn on them if she gets out of control). Although formerly a loner, she deep down wishes for and likes having company and friends. She's occasionally flirtatious when she forgets to contain her desire for a life companion. She feels a sister like bond with Decay and is friends with Azu and Kozri.

Name: Rosaliah Farseeker (aka Red Rose) (Antagonist)
Race/Class: Blood Elf Hunter
Physical Description: Rose is average height for a blood elf, has red hair that she keeps in a ponytail, very pale skin, and has her ear tips pierced. She is usually seen wearing simple black leather with red roses stitched into it and she will put on mail (also with red roses etched into it) for tough battles. Usually seen with an animal companion of some sort.
Brief History: Rosaliah was an only child--one of those only children who were very bratty and always got what they wanted. she grew up condescending and patronizing, much the way her parents were. she spent time training with the rangers of Silvermoon, but when she tired of their ways, she sought training as a bounty hunter and mercenary. when her own parents' bounty appeared, revealing them as traitors of Silvermoon, loyal to Kael'thas, she accepted their bounty and killed them, leaving red roses on their bodies.
It is from this, her first job, that she became known as the Red Rose. Rosaliah enjoyed the nick name people gave her and played along with it, only going by the name Rose and having red roses added to her armor and weapons. She also continued to leave red roses on the corpses of her victims.
Brief Personality: Rose is generally quite foreboding and condescending. She has no love for anyone or anything other than the animals she travels with, and she makes this known. She will manipulate people through any means possible if it provides an end to a means for her. There is no "good" or "evil" for her; only where the next job comes from. Although she can be broken down. Her fierceness is a shell, and can be cracked, albeit the person trying might be killed in the process. While normally a loner, she has formed a bond with Faron and feels very attached to the unusual wolf.
Last edited by TygerDarkstorm on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

((*squees excitedly*))
((Also, I've got some pictures of these guys in my art thread, if anyone happens to be curious.))

Karzix Coppertock
Goblin Rogue

Physical Description: Karzix has a more wiry build and is 3' 4"... a little taller than average for a goblin. He has an unruly mop of dark hair that's generally brushed back out of his eyes. His skin is dark green and his eyes are reddish-orange. His ears are long and narrow and have notches all along the edges. He has some stubble. He speaks with a heavy Bilgewater accent.

Brief History: Karzix grew up on Kezan and was a part of the lower class. He comes from a family of five siblings, him being number four. His mother was never around and he doesn't even know who his father is, so his siblings raised him. They made a living through various odd jobs, most of them questionable. He attempted to steal from the Lockfuses and was caught, ending up working for Glix and her family in an effort to pay off the debt with little success. He and Glix managed to forge a friendship of sorts. The two managed to get on the boat leaving the exploding Kezan and survived the entire "Lost Isles Incident". They now live in the Goblin Slums in Orgrimmar. Karzix is attempting to make some cash through trike repair.

Personality: He has a short fuse and is quick to snap at people. A bit prideful, he hates asking for help. Stubborn as a mule. Around friends he's fairly lighthearted and a bit of a joker, though he tends to bring most teasing upon himself whether he likes it or not. He generally has a hard time trusting people, even if he's known them for a while.

Glix Lockfuse
Goblin Mage

Physical Description: Glix's build is softer and she's not on the muscular side. She's of average height (about 3' tall) and has a shock of red hair that's usually pulled back in an untidy bun. She has light green skin, purple-pink eyes and wide ears. Her earlobes are pierced with three small hoops. Her accent is very light ((In other words, light enough not to type)).

Brief History: Glix was also born and raised on Kezan. She, her parents and her brother all took part in running a restaurant. When Mt. Kajaro blew, only she out of the four of them managed to escape. Now living in Orgrimmar she does odd jobs to make some cash or gives Karzix a hand with running his shop. She and Karzix are close friends.

Personality: She's cheerful, open, curious, a bit of a chatterbox and has an overall sweet disposition. A bit bossy at times, and quite sarcastic and a bit of a tease. A quick thinker, she's excellent with using words to get out of a tight situation. She assumes too much of herself and often gets into situations that are over her head. She has a habit of holding grudges. She isn't very careful with her magic and has more than once set herself (Or objects, or Karzix) on fire or given herself frostbite.

((SO MANY EDITS. They were mostly small things (Spelling, grammar, stupid mistake) that I noticed right after pressing submit, of course. Some recent editing to change a little bit of everything in each category.))
Last edited by Kamalia on Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Added a little info on how to get yourself an elemental beast, should you ever want one! They're not necessary of course, but I want it to be an option for everyone. :-)

Also, a new character for me. He'll be a shady, side character that's included for plot reasons.

Talonaris "Talon"
Blood Elf Mage

Physical: An unimposing and overall unassuming blood elf with blond hair and extremely pale skin, it seems clear that he doesn't spend much time outdoors. He carries himself with confidence and a fair amount of arrogance.

Brief History: Talon has been greatly affected by magic addiction. He almost turned Wretched before he got ahold of himself, and he started an experiment that he hopes will someday cure him of the addiction. The byproduct of his experiments were the first magically infused beasts, namely Lyra, one of very few Arcane creatures. The red lynx acts as his guardian. He didn't anticipate the far-reaching effects of the experiment, but they don't displease him.

Personality: Arrogant and confident, he thinks about himself before he thinks about others.

EDIT - changed Talon completely. >.> Well, changed his role.
EDIT 2- Woo, changed him again! Back to what he used to be, though it'll change as he develops.
Last edited by Lupis on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((>.>

<.<

*totally didn't grin widely when I saw the lynx's name. Because even if it's not a reference, it's still named Lyra. xD*))
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

((It's half a reference! Lyra is named after two characters - Lyra from PokeRP, and Lyra, the pet of the tauren hunter that inspired this entire thing. He was a guildy of mine that I mentored (ICly) and he had some amazing ideas.))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((That's kind of awesome. xD))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Added that Rose is intended to be an antagonist.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

((Not too late to join in now is it?))
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

((It hasn't even started yet, so I'd say you're good to join in. ;) ))

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

((Please, join in!))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

(( Kay, I gotta join this, for as long as I can at least...overnights are slowly killing my body >.< ))

Aleriaa
Worgen Warrior

Physical Description: Usually found in her Worgen form, she's of 'average' height for her race. Dark brown fur covers her body with the exception of her jaw and lower cheeks, as well as around her eyes. Her hair is wild and barely tamed, resting over her shoulder and occasionally getting into her yellow eyes. If she Must go into human form she is again average height with red hair and a fair amount of wrinkles on her face. Her armor is all plate, usually in bright silver or dulled steel, but if it protects her and is in better shape than her old armor? She'll take it. Her prefered weapons are those that others deam 'two-handed', though she uses one in each hand, usually a sword and axe but she'll take what she can get. If pushed, Really pushed, she May consider using a shield and single handed sword or mace.

Brief History: Born the oldest in a family of five, parents included, she was slightly annoyed when her father appointed her little brother head of the house after going to fight the worgen. She didn't bother listening to him, going after her father herself. She had never told him but she had taken on training as a warrior behind his back. After the...incident...and her reawakening she, along with many others, found their way out of Gilneas and to Darnassus. She went with a smaller group to Stormwind.

Personality: Since her change, and even before, Aleriaa was a bit on the more feral side. She rarely acts girlish, even though she was raised in dresses and in the 'proper' manner. She's rash and doesn't really think through some of her actions before she does them. She does act somewhat motherly to anyone younger than her, or anyone that seems to act younger than she does. She does become a bit too excited during battles however..
Last edited by Kira on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yay!

Decay: High Elf Death Knight.
I wrote up an RP story about her, I suggest checking it out for more in-depth info. She was a paladin named Anarial Lightbringer, who died defending Quel'Thalas against the Scourge. After the Scourge victory she was raised as one of the first death knights, and received training in Naxxramas. She was always more of a thinker than a fighter, and fought with tactics and powerful Frost abilities rather than raw strength. She had been dispatched to Acherus as an instructor and tactician when she was freed by the Light of Dawn. After that she didn't swear allegiance to either faction, and is typically welcome in Horde and Alliance cities alike. She's developed a ''sisterhood'' with Indi, a friendship with Azu, and a crush on Kozri.

Saturo: Gnome Warlock/Necromancer
Saturo is insane. She really is. She switches between moods in a matter of minutes, and is good at making enemies, and awful at making allies. Wants to wear Faron as a hat.

Mage: Undead Firemage
One of Decay's friends. She claims to have anxietys, and goes by the name Mage because Decay was the first one to find her, and ordered her around by that name. In reality she's probably just forgotten who she is.
She looks young, and usually doesn't talk, though not as heavily rotted as most other Forsaken. She developed a friendship with Decay, and after having trained in the Undercity for a while wants to go out adventuring.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Well poo, I totally didn't think about mentioning how our characters in TotH relate to one another. Editing that in. :D

[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Been wondering whether or not to join. XD On one side, I'm already busy with 15 billion other projects. On the other side, an excuse to RP with you guys is always fun.
EDIT: You know what? Bugger it. I'll make some characters up anyway. If I don't post as often as I should, so be it. *Nods*
EDITx2: Updating this a little since Zaruuk has evolved a little since his conecption.))

Name: Zaruuk
Race & Class: Draenei Mage
Physical Desc.: A tall, if rather thin, Draenei male. Zaruuk is light blue in skin colour, with piercing green eyes unusual of his species. The bony plate on his forhead is shaped to resemble two horns pointing upward, the black hair behind it is groomed into a simple braid. Twin tendrils dangle from his otherwise shaven chin. Zaruuk prefers to wear loose fitting tan pants, belted with a simple sash of gold coloured cloth. He also wears a black silken shirt and long, deep purple overcoat with gold embroidery.
Brief History: Zaruuk has always felt like an outcast from his own people, who saw his green eyes as an ill omen. However, though deed and word he soon found his place among his people and became content with his lot in life. This changed when the orcs attacked their settlements, destroying most of the Draenei population. Zaruuk lost his wife in the assault on Shattrath. Griefstricken, he implored Velen and the other leaders to strike back, to use their Naaru-blessed powers to strike back against the foul orcish taint that was decemating their people. They told him that such ways were not of the Naaru. Zaruuk reluctantly bowed to their wisdom, only to see his people killed again when the Bloodelves infiltrated Tempest Keep. This time when he implored for action and recieved no answer, he left the Draenei, cursing their blind worship of the Naaru: beings who did little to aid them in their time of need. He now wanders Azeroth, seeking a power to protect those he cares about more effectively than the Naaru did.
Personality: Zaruuk is a bitter man, a little quick to temper. He can be kindhearted and good humoured, but it takes a lot for him to discard his bitter shell. He has no patience for dressing up words to make people feel better, instead prefering to deliver a blunt truth. He struggles with a darker side to himself. He is fiercely loyal to the few he considers to be his friends and is quick to defend them from any percieved slight.
Has a phobia of being in a crowd. Avoids teleporting long distances, as it causes him vertigo.
Last edited by Moonlost on Tue May 10, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

((I would love to try this out as well, since the older threads were so advanced that joining in would have felt strange for me. Be patient with me, it's been awhile since I participated in forum RP.))

Name: Lorellin Windwhisper (though she refuses to use her surname, tainted as it is by her husband's inferior status).

Race/Class: Night Elf Druid.

Physical Description: Lorellin is tall and slim, like most of the female members of her race, and has been considered beautiful by many. Her eyes glow white-blue and her lips are dark in a pale face. The effect of paleness is made more potent by her mass of long, dark blue hair that frames her face, and falls loosely to her hips. The leaf-shaped tattoos over her eyes and reaching down her face are a clear sign of her lineage and status, to those who know of such matters. She dresses simply, yet elegantly, and will rarely go abroad armed with more than a dagger at her waist. Observant people will perhaps notice the slight haggardness of her bearing, despite the apparent youthfulness of her appearance.

Brief History: Lorellin was born one of a pair of sisters to a druid of high standing in their community. Their father was a strong, vibrant, but dominant personality, who controlled their weak-willed mother and left no room for argument in the household. Once the moon-power in Lorellin became obvious, her father began to train her in it, instilling ideas of greatness in her, yet always censuring her for not being born a boy. Tied to the old ways, her father was insistent that women were not meant to be druids, and the conflicting emotions of pride and disappointment in his eldest resulted in Lorellin's self-loathing of her skills, and ultimately, herself. This was made all the worse when her younger sister joined the Priesthood of Elune, a proper feminine pursuit, leaving Lorellin to deal with her father alone. Some years of bullying later, her father arranged a marriage to the son of another community's druid, and, used to following the orders of the man that had controlled her life, she became the wife of someone for whom she had scant respect, seeing in him only weakness. Following some events, Lorellin left the forests of her home for human lands, unable to bear the pressures of what was expected of her. Her husband followed her, as ever, dragging their daughter, the sole fruit of their marriage, with him.

Brief Personality: Lorellin will come across as stable, yet she is anything but. Years of training have honed her self-control to a fine point, but within her rage the powers she must suppress constantly. She laughs much and takes great pleasure in frivolous pursuits, especially if she can cause pain to her husband, who she despises, yet feels enslaved to. Only he can anger her with ease, though the sight of Orcs will cause all semblance of calm to disappear, so great is her rage and hatred of their kind. Essentially, Lorellin hates herself and what she is, and will do anything she can to control her quite considerable powers and pretend she is just a normal person.

Name: Thelarion Windwhisper.

Race/Class: Night Elf Druid.

Physical Description: Thelarion is an average height for his kind, with a pleasing enough face. His hair is long, thick and white, often loose down his back, and his skin a light blue tone. The slim body and pleasant, gentle face give the general appareance of weakness and the smooth skin, free of scars of any kind, of a man who has never seen battle. He likes to dress in normal, human-style clothing, and will never wield a weapon. He carries himself proudly, despite it all.

Brief History: Like his wife, Thelarion was born to an important druid, and, like his wife, he was found lacking. In Thelarion's case it was not because of his sex, but because his powers were minimal at best. Thelarion's father was a kinder man than Lorellin's, and he accepted his son's faults, though they caused him daily pain. In the hopes of forging an alliance with the greater druid, Hathaldir Ar'Tiriel, he offered his son in marriage to the other's daughter. Ever willing to do the will of his greaters, Thelarion married Lorellin, and found himself enthralled by her power. His lifelong desire for greatness was finally realised in his spouse, for whom he first developed an obsession, which matured into love, despite her hatred of him. However, Thelarion's greatest love in life is his daughter, Lomelinda, though she has long since left her parents, unable to bear the presence of her mother.

Brief Personality: Thelarion has always hidden behind a facade of weakness. Most everyone will think he is a mere cipher, a man that follows a cruel mistress blindly. They will laugh at his pathetic gifts, while he peacefully dabbles in his alcehmical and herbalist research. Often, he will sit and smile at those who mock him, not even bothering to hide their derision. But behind the face is a man who knows his worth, his talents and why he does what he does. He will not waver once his mind is set, and more often than Lorellin cares to admit, she has ended up following his will. Perhaps, underneath it all, Thelarion has a purpose, and, being a patient man, he is willing to wait a long time to see his hopes fulfilled.

((Just to note: when I say "important druid", I do not mean anyone of any lore importance, which is why I use the term "community" when speaking of their homes. Their respective fathers were important in their own settlements, and to the others around them, and meant very little in the great scheme of things!))
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Name: Razil
Race/Class: Troll druid
Physical Description: A troll with dark blue skin, her hair is a dark greenish with a long braid 'wrapping' around her head, she dresses like a goblin though even having her own hair of headgoggles, she normally wears hanging gears instead of the normal tribal gear trolls normally wear, her cat form is a panther, reather than a tiger with once again mecanical-like decorating, the normal troll paining found on the regular cat forms for trolls is replaced with a thin layer of oil, her bear form, bird form, and aqua forms are currently unseen
Brief History:Razil was one of the main slave trolls found on Kezhan. however a family shortly adopted her after she was born resulting in loss of her original tribal origins, with the expections of her druid born talents. She and her 'sister' Gazz'nil did everything together, from playing to playing pranks, they even took up the same job at Kezhan before the island 'exploded'. when they lived in the lost isles Raznil finally discovered her long lost druid talents and dissappered for a few days being trained by a tauren that came with the orc warship, she returned with her newfound druid form and proceeded to help the goblins in thier troubles eventully coming back to origimmar with them

Brief Personality: Razil was always curious in the troll history, and culture being a troll herself and losing her heritage. Being a engineer and druid gives her curiuosity in EVERYTHING, from the lowest form of life to the larges machine, she always is willing to help in some way or another, in the weirdest ways with her craziest new inventions that, like a goblin actually involve lots of explosives due to her goblin backround.

Name: Gazz'nil
Race/Class: Goblin hunter
Physical Description: She has a slightly dark tone skin colour, with teal hair colour, her hair is in a ponytail, being a goblin its flowing the other way than the other parts of her hair is, it seems her hair is partially pinned in place with a small crab pin, this pin is in representation of her passed away pet sushi who sadly ended up on a pygmys dinner plate, she tends to wear tight leather clothes still showing her lustful goblin pride
Brief History: She was raised with a troll as a sister, and was the only one to defend her agasint other goblin children in Kezhan, she had a great bond with her sister, and was almost jelous of her abilitys with plants when they were growing up, they always liked to play games, at the age of 5 she had gotten her very first pet named sushi, due to its quite delicious look, but she never EVER thought of eating her precious companion. She had gotten the same job as her sister and worked with her when Kezhan 'explouded', she then worked to survive with the other goblins on the the lost isles, having her sister dissapper suddenly when the pygmy raid happened, sushi was captured as food, due to his fatness from being an overspoiled pet of gazz'nil that was the night she said she cried so hard she thought everyone on the island could hear! but she soon gained a new companion gathering raptor eggs as food, she had made friends with only of the spiny raptors known as sabatoth, he often served as her mount due to not liking running around as much. Sabatoth also seemed to change colour with the mood he's in.
Brief Personality: She is a very bubbly goblin, like most she loves explosives and money, she'll often date richer people just to rob them later, shes also always with raznil, shes not as interrested with plantlife as raznil is and often calls it 'green rubbish'. she gets sad easily when reminded of the day raznil dissappered for a shortwhile and sushi died, she loves the excitement of battle but when theres something raznil wants to do she'll usually go with that instead of the battle
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Eh, why the heck not? ))

Name: Veeka (I laugh at your plebeian surnames!)
Race/Class: Half-Orc Siege Engineer/Bomb Technician/Mechanic/Fixer-of-Doohickeys/Not-a-Hunter

Physical: A ref I doodled up because I am long-winded as heck with descriptions. SAVE YOURSELVES. Veeka looks like a normal Orc, if you sized her down and fed her Goblin rocket fuel. She manages to be lanky and short at the same time, some sort of vague pear-shaped figure enhanced by an ungodly heavy toolbelt resting on her hips. She's less green and more of a sickly gray-green, freckles covering her cheeks, shoulders and back. Her clothing is simple, browns and whites often stained around the cuffs with oil and/or singemarks, both of which tend to crop up in her messy red hair as well. She wears a pair of goggles(orange lenses with dark leather and titansteel - they're clearly well-loved) on her head, although they're rarely over her eyes and she appears to be making a conscious effort to hide something under them - for those with sharp eyes who realize that you can't 'hide' anything under a pair of transparent lenses, she has two small nubs of horn on her forehead. They don't appear to be Demonic, but they're certainly not an Orc trait, unless orcs started growing stunted horns in the past year or so. Her eyes are a bland, milky white with light gray pupils, although her eyesight appears to be just fine. There's a hint of an accent in her voice, hard to place but just noticeable enough to warrant mentioning - she tends to speak slowly though, her words plodding and rambling, so most of her accent is lost along the way. Though it happens rarely, it's vastly more evident when she's angry.

Brief History: Veeka lived in Thunder Bluff with her family up until the Shattering, at which she was evacuated to Dalaran, and later Bilgewater Harbor as Dalaran gave her mate headaches. She works primarily in the harbor, assisting in construction and inevitable detonation of all sorts of explosives and does the occasional repair job on demolishers, mechano-hogs and the like. Prior to her 'new life' in Bilgewater, she rested primarily under the radar. Not much is known about her childhood at all. She owns a hippogryph, Killinger, who is clearly built for racing and scouting rather than endurance - everything about the bird is sleek and streamlined, and she is crazy-kid-hopped-up-on-sugar-energetic.

Personality:
Veeka is kinda dumb, but in a sweet and endearing way. It takes her a while for her brain to catch up to her mouth, but she is prone to occasional(if rare) moments of startling wit. The only exception is when it comes to engineering - the girl very clearly loves the stuff, and can talk jargon for days. She tends to be a fairly friendly person, despite her struggle for acceptance in a vastly different world.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||