Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Dunno how long this guy will be sticking around, but I'll go ahead and post his info here. :)

Name: Kethtaz
Race/Class: Worgen Death Knight
Physical Description: Kethtaz is taller than most worgen and heavily built with muscle. His fur is solid black, and he has the typical blue eyes of death knights. The only clothing he wears on a regular basis is a pair of black leather pants, although he will put on plate for combat. His mane is thick and unkempt. He keeps a locket of his former lover in his pocket.
Brief History: Kethtaz once lived a normal life in Pyrewood Village, even falling in love with a woman named Cynthia. At the age of 20 he was caught out in the woods and attacked by some of Arugal's worgen. He was taken back to Shadowfang Keep and kept there as one of Arugal's "children." He became a worgen himself and was held captive in the keep until Arthas razed it. Kethtaz was killed trying to save his fellow worgen and then raised as a death knight. He now spends most of his time living in Acherus and is often sought out to help struggling blood death knights.
Brief Personality: Kethtaz is often quiet and brooding and typically serious. He is slow to anger and has an infinite amount of patience.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

I'm post Nyrali here too...she is only going to be around as long as the cult is at the Exodar.

Name: Nyrali

Race/Class: Draenei Warrior (protection at the moment)

Physical Description: Of average height for a draenei, she is bit more heavily muscled due to her calling. Her horns protrude straight up out of the sides of her head and she has brown hair she typically wears in two tight buns at the base of her neck. (bascially she looks a lot like Myri)

Brief History: Nyrali is Myriana's mother. She was rather hard on Myri as child, expecting to make her daughter a carbon copy of herself and was extremely disappointed when Myri chose another path. She hasn't talked to her daughter since and has only recently begun to realize that perhaps cutting Myri out of her life was a mistake. ((that's about all I got for now))

Personality: She is strict, brooding and a perfectionist. She is also a bit stand offish, and doesn't make friends easily. The few friends she does have she is extremely loyal too, though she still doesn't let anyone in to see what she is truly like.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Name: Dalinda
Race/Class: Forsaken Ice Mage/Ice infused Cultist

Physical: A somewhat well preserved female human with straight, stringy purplish hair. She's typically wearing stained robes. A few thick, small books hang on her belt, along with numerous bags of herbs and vials. She's usually grinning, but her lips are very thin, so it's hard not to grin.

Mental: She's not really sadistic, nor is she caring. She just sees her work, be it killing or testing poison, as scientific progress. Random people are seen as test subjects, not people.

History: She worked as a plague brewer in the Royal Apothecary Society for years before getting involved in the Cult. She gained ranks quickly and got infusions as an Ice cultist.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azu is not going to be happy.
Serendipity82

Posting this for Enion since we are recycling the old OOC thread from TotH. Sorry for the confusion En!

Name: Enion Boughstrider
Race/Class: Blood Elf Hunter
Physical Description: brown spiky hair, green eyes, wears a good amount of chainmail except for when he's sleeping
Brief History (Optional): He is the younger brother of Lorn Boughstrider. He currently owns a blue feathered condor named Nekhbet, a black and green Felboar named Bane, a green striped cat named Astaroth, and a purple Ravager named Quardo
Brief Personality (Optional):

Name: Lorn Boughstrider
Race/Class: Blood Elf Death Knight
Physical Description: red spiky hair, glowing blue eyes, is always armored to the teeth
Brief History (Optional): He was the older brother of Enion Boughstrider. He was killed by the Scourge while visiting a friend in Dragonblight (his friend wasn't revived).
Brief Personality (Optional):
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Okay, seems like bringing in Vixik got the green light, so here he is!

Name: Vixik Coppertock

Race/Class: Goblin hunter (Sort of, but not exactly. It was the best fit for his fighting style and he'll be using more hunter attacks for battling)

Physical description: He has sharp features and a broad, muscular frame. His skin is a light yellowish green. He has dark brown, short-cropped hair and orange-red eyes. His ears are long and narrow and are pierced with studs. He's fairly good at disguising his accent, though it comes out when he's angry.

Brief History: Vixik is the firstborn in the family. When he was old enough he had the responsibility of taking care of his siblings dumped on him and he's been bitter about it ever since. He hates the fact he was forced into this, having to barely scrape by every day and often going hungry just because he had to support the rest of his family. He decided he deserved something in return. Seeing how their mother could care less, he turned to his siblings. He figured they owed him - after all, he had helped keep them alive, and that was a very stiff debt indeed. He had them pay up for his efforts and reacted violently if they didn't do as he wished.
He performed various questionable jobs back on Kezan, typically working as a hit man because it gave him the best pay and he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie. He prefers to use his gun in combat, but won't hesitate to get up close to his targets.

Personality: Smarmy and arrogant. Has an excuse for all of his seedy actions, generally justifying it by putting the blame on someone else. He's sly and good with words. His loyalties lie with whoever gives him his pay. A bit of a kiss-ass when he needs to be. He's has an explosive temper and can get extreme mood swings.

Well, let's see how this goes.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Side character made up to pester Kozri! Not going to stick around most likely.

Name: Attodormu
Race: Bronze Dragon
Physical: A small Bronze whelping with bright, nearly sand colored scales and yellow highlights. Despite his small size he's older than he appears, his body beginning to gain length and his limbs strengthening. He looks a little more like a very small drake than a regular whelping. He's missing a few scales around his neck and there's a scar circling his neck.
Mental: A curious creature, very distrustful of strangers. He can be a bit too aggressive and headstrong, getting himself into trouble.
History: He was captured by the Blackrock and spent a few months with them, the tight metal collar he had to wear causing the scarring on his neck. He was saved by Kozri and the others and returned to the Caverns with his brothers and sisters.

Fun fact: An Attosecond is the smallest measurement of time we humans can accurately measure.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Actually, two thirds of an attosecond are the smallest measurable length of time. :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Really? Wikipedia, you are WRONG!
However, I like the sound of Attodormu.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Aye, two thirds are the smallest time theoretically measurable, and twelve attoseconds is the smallest period of time actually measured.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by BrickWall »

Alright Moonlost you win. I'm joining (or attempting to at least). <sigh>

Name: Elevander Dawnblade

Race\Class: High Elf Paladin

Physical Description: Elevander is average looking (for an Elf). Has short cut blonde hair and a strong build (once again for an Elf. He wont be winning any arm wrestling matches with any Draenei). He is normally wearing plate armour with an Argent Crusade tabard, or wears clothing that identifies him as a Argent Crusade member when wearing armour isn't appropriate.

History: When Elevander was a child it was soon discovered that he didn't seem to suffer from the magic addiction that all High Elves seem to suffer from. The down side of this is that he also seemed to have the magical ability of a mushroom (although some say that this is unkind to all mushrooms everywhere). Like many High Elves, Elevander lost his home and family to the undead scourge when Arthas marched towards the Sunwell. He was lost amongst the various refugees fleeing the destruction of Quel'thalas. He lived for a while at Quel'Danil lodge until he heard the call to join the Argent Dawn. Serving with the Argent Dawn taught him to fight and he soon found his calling amongst the Paladins within the order. Elevander barely survived the attack from Ebon Hold and followed Tyrion Fordring to Northrend. Since the fall of the Lich King, Elevander has been reassigned to the Shattered Sun Offensive to both bolster their forces to eradicate the last of the Burning Legion from the Outlands, as well as to help build ties between the two factions.

Personality: “Honest” is the first impression that others seem to have about Elevander. He is without guile or malice and very naive because of that. When he is confronted with any problem that he is unable to easily solve, he tends to refer back to a old battered book that he carries everywhere. This book is filled with all the advice he has gotten from friends and superiors within the Argent Dawn/Crusade. More than a few friends have jokingly called it the Paladin's Handbook.

“Elevander's” Horse: Squires Oh'Modest Bane was a charger who was more than over trained. Squires is a mean tempered brute or as Tyrion once called him “An unholy engine of destruction; thank the Light he's on our side... He is on our side, right Elevander?”. Many a jouster during the Trial of the Champions found it more than a bit unfair when they survived Elevander's lance attack, only to be torn from their saddles because Squires had latched onto a leg with his teeth and pulled. Strangely enough, Elevander is rather loyal to his charger. In return, Squires Oh'Modest Bane is more than willing to bite him hard enough to leave teeth marks in his armour at feeding times.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Woo! Brickwall!

Serendipity82

Awesome. Im loving the horse already...but then I love horses so yeah...

Welcome Brickwall!
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

And since my DK is coming in soon, might as well. This is my Last character, no more. Four is going to be pushing it for me anyway.

Name: Akiralios
Race/Class: Draenei Death Knight
Physical Description: Fairly tall, she has a fair amount of muscle on her, which is odd because she never had it before. Her skin is a light blue in colour, her horns a big darker than the rest of her, except for the scar that runs from her left shoulder all the way to her right hip. Her hair is black and placed into pigtails. Her eyes are a bit brighter than her siblings and a cooler blue. She wears dark armor most of the time and has kept her rune sword with her during everything she has been through. ( Awesome picture by Saturo, basically what she looks like. )
Brief History: Akira used to be a mage, one proud of her abilites and able to control flame rather easily. During an attack on her station in northrend she was killed, nearly cleaved in half. She was brought back as a Death Knight and managed to get herself out of the Lich Kings control to aid the Alliance against him. She had requested to be let off the front lines when she learned of the death of two of her closest friends and was not there for his defeat. Since then she's been floating between Stormwind and Shattrath, staying with her sisters when she could get the chance to do so.
Personality: Akira's personality can be hard to place. She can be sweet one moment and then want to rip someone's head off the next. She's quick to anger, which is something she had tried to work on, then just gave in to it. She is loyal though, and will do anything she can for family and friends. After all, she can only die Again.

Gnash
Akiralios' ghoul, he's a bit slow at times but he means well. He can usually be found sitting off staring blankly at something or watching something move/grow. When his Mistress or her family is harmed he's the first to attack the one that did it.

Okay...so...minor character, she's not going to be in it for long but I'll still write this.

Name: Searsha
Race/Class: Draenorc Hunter
Physical Description: A bit taller than an average female orc of the same age, her skin is a light blue with a hint of green in it. Brown hair stops at about shoulder level, hiding the small tendrils coming from behind her ears. A small pair of rather nubby horns rest under her hair, usually hidden, and a very faint outline on her forehead. She has normal feet so she could pass as an oddly coloured orc, were it not for the tail the comes from the base of her spine. She's usually in leather, not able to take the weight of mail just yet. ( Basically the little girl in my signature but older, heh. )
Brief History: Asli and Magna's first child, she's still quite young. She's just started down the hunters path and has already found that she loves it. She hasn't done too much yet, so she's still finding herself.
Personality: Sweet and caring, she can be a little leery of people when she first meets them and would rather be around animals instead. Once she does get to know someone she does not care if they ally themselves with the Alliance or Horde, their friends to her.

Barny
Searsha's first pet, a red crab she befriended on the coast of Durotar. He's a tough little crab, always watching out for Searsha to make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Welcome Brickwall! ^_^

Haven't seen your DK since TotH Kira so nice to see her back. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Signing in my temporary bronze dragon before I forget. She won't be around for long.

Name: Reladormi
Race/Class: Bronze Dragon
Physical Description: Long and sinuous, with well maintained deep bronze scales. Reladormi presents herself as haughty and superiour. A few scars cross across her neck, back and tail. She doesn't often take a mortal form, but when she does, she assumes the form of a high elf woman.
Personality: Reladormi is not fond of the so called mortal races, and finds it hard to associate with them on the best of days. She is a very proud creature and is not one to take slights against herself. Many mortals have found themselves between her jaws as a result of a perceived insult. She is loyal to her flight, and polite enough to dragons of other flights though.

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Side characters for the Outlands plot, please excuse me for not being amazingly detailed here.

Weeping Blade Warclan

Warlord Bloodfrenzy
Fel-Orc Rogue (Combat)
Atheletic build, blood red skin, bald head, black spikes on the back of arms. Right arm from the shoulder down is heavily tattooed with tribal designs. Wears sleeveless, black, leather armour. Wields a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other.

White
Draenei Priest (Shadow)
Albino, carved scar on her forehead of the Weeping Blade Warclan. Serves as advisor and lieutenant for Bloodfrenzy.

Other:
Kro'Var Ashwrought, Orc Warlock (Affliction)
Benzer Skullcrush, Fel-Orc Warrior (Fury)
Yarre Farsight, Fel-Orc Hunter (Marksman) – Lithium (Wasp)
Spectre, Fel-orc Rogue (Subtly)

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Name: Coroline ((Unfortantly im not good with human names))

Race/class: Forsaken Hunter

Physical description: Her flesh is well rotted and full of patches of dark green mold on her flesh. Her skin color has rotted to a green color, the flesh on her skull has almost completely rotted away, revealing the outlines of her skull. She wears a mask around her mouth and has a stitch on her forehead where she was shot when she died. She prefers wearing an undercity tabard to show her show for the banshee queen, and how loyal she is. her skeleton is often showing also as if her skin is barley covering it. Her hair in greasy and mostly in a know from death, it appears to hang as if its going to fall out any day. She's normally leading a few skeletal horses around, as she used to be a stablemaster in her past when she was alive, She has an undead Hawk hanging on her shoulders with red glaring eyes and a mostly skeletal body, theres barley feathers hanging on its rotting flesh, and therefore is covered in bandages.
Personality: She tends to be caring, and loyal, but has a huge hate for people who will try to hurt whos shes loyal to. She deeply cares for animals, and doesn't mind lending a hand in a few things
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Rubybeam, look at the OOC.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Name: Royi
Race: Gnome Rogue

Physical Description: Likeable but yet puntable. White spikey hair, usually wears some sort of goggles.

Brief History : After the fall of Gnomeregan Royi sank himself in a depression deciding that the only resolve was to tinker his way into creating something special. He has no idea what he's trying to create as he creates it, other than it must be something big.

Personality : Happy-go-lucky but yet wildly depressed at the same time
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~