Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan sign-in

Unread post by Moonlost »

She's a very effective villain, I'll give her that. As soon as she was introduced BOOM, memorable.
... I'm still a little afraid of what happens when she finally meets up with Zaruuk on the battlefield. D:

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Senisra won't move to another toy til she is through with Myri or dead. She definitely prefers that race for torture now though....
Serendipity82

I am not sure koz will give her the chance....but with this rp you never know
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Small edit to Asli, my brain was in an odd place when I did her personality.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Moonlost wrote:She's a very effective villain, I'll give her that. As soon as she was introduced BOOM, memorable.
... I'm still a little afraid of what happens when she finally meets up with Zaruuk on the battlefield. D:
If she so much as lifts a finger at Zaruuk there will be hell to pay from Indi. XD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Because he needs to take part in this now. Because he is awesome.

Name: Threnaad
Race & Class: Broken Draenei Shaman (Resto)
Physical Desc.: Threnaad was once a physically attractive man, well muscled and with a rough cut to his features. Since his corruption during the Draenei-Orcish wars, a lot of that has been lost to him. Although still well built, his gait is clumsy and his proportions awkward. His face is elongated with a ridged, sloping head that has no signs of his once silver hair. He lacks the tentacle-tail-things Broken normally have, or at the least they are short enough as to not show though his clothes. He wears a set of loose chanmail over thick padding, as to not be too uncomfortable.
Brief History: Threnaad is a lifelong friend of Zaruuk, the two were pretty much inseparable since they first met. But while Zaruuk went on to become a trained magi, Threnaad was taught the martial ways of the warrior, and became quite adept with a sword and shield. The two became step-brothers when Zaruuk married Threnaad's younger sister, Kyali.
During the Draenei-Orcish wars on Draenor, Threnaad was exposed to the strange red mists that the orc warlocks unleashed in Shattrath. This resulted in him becoming one of the broken. He spent many weeks in depression; not only was he, like all the other Broken, cast out by the Draenei, his new body simply wasn't nimble enough for him to continue as a warrior. It wasn't until he found purpose with Nobundo, learning the ways of the shaman, that he found peace with himself once more.
He returned to the Exodar with the other broken, serving as a lowly healer and jewelcrafter for a time. After meeting with Zaruuk after many years and hearing his tale, Threnaad made a decision to head out into the world once more and see what he could do to help, and have fantastic adventures in the process.
He has three children of varying ages, only one of which he has any regular contact with; His youngest Inaara.
Personality: Threnaad is a carefree soul with a fine taste for all things good in life and an eye for the fairer gender. He's a good natured person though and has gained a more zen outlook on life in recent years, thanks to his shamanistic training. This upbeat look doesn't mean he's not a horrible letch, just that he doesn't often let things get him down in his pursuit of letching.
Last edited by Moonlost on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serendipity82

*cackles*
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I'm kind of curious to see Myri and Threnaad as a couple. XD Although he might be a little old for her.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*grins*

The inevitable fate of all RPs. Matching-games between characters!
Serendipity82

Matchmaker Matchmaker Make me a Match!

really this should be in the OOC thread but meh :P
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ha, well. Yeah...

In all seriousness, it does seem the fate of the RPs I've been on this forum. Battles and a really big game of matchmaker. xD
Serendipity82

I wouldn't know because I haven't been in other RP forums XD
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Well, true. But the theory applies. Or something.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Name: Cori Dawnseer
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest
Appearance: A very vain elf, she's overall attractive. She wears long, silvery robes, with a metal stave over her back. She's rather tall for a blood elf, and speaks with a slight Thalassian accent.
Personality: She's a kind, caring person, who was sent off to train as a priest shortly before Silvermoon fell. As she succumbed to the fel corruption, the light abandoned her, which made her feel useless. As Kael'thas returned with a naaru, she was one of the first to start siphoning power from it, resuming her training as a priest. She's overall not the kind to usually be affiliated with the cult, but her powers as a holy priest are tremendous enough to have allowed her a position of some status.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

bigbadwolfx
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Stormscale US

Unread post by bigbadwolfx »

Name: Farnnen
Race: human
Class: (right now he has none he is a fisherman, but he will get a class)
Appearance: he has dark blue pants, a brown leather vest, and a red bandanna around his forehead. his hands are rough from working with wood, fishing, and cleaning/cutting the fish. he has blue eyes and short brown hair held up by the bandanna.
History: Farnnen was captured when he was just 4 years old by bloodsail pirates who raided his village and killed his parents, but was rescued by some game hunters who ran across the pirate's camp and brought him to Booty bay. he was adopted by a fisherman and taught how to fish and swim well. Farnnen was also interested in woodwork and learned how to build simple objects and carve wood shapes with the help of a boat builder (carpenter?) in Booty bay.
Personality: Farnnen is a simple fisherman, but he secretly longs to go out and adventure in the world. brave but cautious, Farnnen tries to do what he thinks is right, but he will also use reason. (i am still working on his personality atm)
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Tara Krowe
Human Mage
Appearance:
Pretty average for one of her race, she doesn't have much that stands out about her appearance. Her hair is auburn, her skin is pale. Her robes are typical Cultist colors.
Personality: A lot like the element she controls, Tara is passionate and quick to act. Despite her position as leader, she does place her minions as equals. She'll make sure they're all okay before she takes healing, and hates letting any of them die, she sees them more of an extended family.
Background: When she was young, she was tested for magic abilities and sent to a mentor, to further sharpen her skills. She always had more skill and ease around fire, and quickly excelled in that regard, though her frost and arcane ability needs work. When her mentor was killed, she wandered in a city until she threw her lot in with the Cult, for power. She has a wind serpent for her familiar, now an elementally infused beast of flame. Aravin has wings of flame and his crest is also ablaze. Vin is pretty lazy, sleeping around Tara's shoulders, though in battle, he becomes a rather terrifying attacker.
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Hmm, I've been thinking and I've decided to try to put "Little Mouse" in :) I've been following for a bit now so I sort of know what's going on... Litlemouse's history is still work-in-progress, and I think I'll find it better if I just role-play with the flow for a while ;)
Also, I feel she would be less awkward than my druid with the whole RP thing, I admit I was a bit embarrassed at what I was doing thar, I was like "um yeah... whutever" XD
So.. here goes!

Name: "Little Mouse" Fernstep
Race: Night Elf
Description: Tall (of course, all night elves are tall!) with green hair tied into a pony-tail like style. No scars are visible, and she carries a wooden bow with vines wound around it. While not the strongest of elves, she is swift and accurate. A gray spotted cat follows beside her. (Sorry for lack of description here on my part, I couldn't think of much ._.)
History:*in progress*
Personality: Little Mouse is friendly to those who are kind in her eyes, and furious at anybody who would dare harm a helpless creature. She enjoys excitement, although sometimes she just needs to be in the forest by herself, with only Moony as company. (Moony being the nightsaber cat)

Still work in progress profile, so eh, let's see what I might be able to add later on ;)

Also, you can see her in my siggy along with Moony, who is to the far left.

Hyper

Unread post by Hyper »

Last edited by Hyper on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Name: Banét (For the sake of my sanity I'm going to type it as Banet) (Lastname is a work in progress)
Race/Class: Human Warlock
Physical Description: A bit shorter than most female humans, she's slightly skinny as well. Her skin is pale, her hair black and curled in toward her face. Her eyes are dark, nearly black, though they can flare green when she is angry. She usually wears dark clothing, though she will wear lighter ones in the heat or when she needs to blend in.
Brief History: Born to a Warrior father and Warlock mother she grew up normally enough. Her siblings chose paths different than both her parents and left home as soon as they could. Near the age of twelve her mother was killed before her and she was snuck into Stormwind by her mothers Voidwalker. She dove into her training after that, and has been trying to get stronger. Recently she's lost two of her friends.
Personality: Quiet, generally calm but when a friend of hers or even someone she is travelling with is in danger she can snap. She's not as quick to trust as she would like to be and she's trying hard to change that.

Helthang - Voidwalker.
Banet's main companion, as well as the last connection she has with her mother. He protects the Warlock from as much as he can though emotional pain he can do nothing about.

I know her history is uh...generic but I can't think of a good way to change it. Yay for fail histories!

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

A little late to seeing this, but there ain't nothin' wrong with a generic backstory. :D

[/center]