The Goof Off Thread :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: The Goof Off Thread :D

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Valnara plopped herself down in front of Azu, grinning widely. "Hi! I'm Valnara," she said cheerfully.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara tilted her head, "I'm Azunara! But Azu works. I don't think I've ever met you. You don't work for that Gnome, do you? Saturo?" She was hoping that she wasn't. Despite patting her, the worgen seemed nice.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnara tilted her head. "Who's that? I don't like gnomes. They're small and not purple. The purple people are nice though. Are you one of the purple people?"

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Sparky tilted his head, "Chomp and Jaws are here too! And that Pseudo leader guy!"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Darkrai flew up next to Sparky, lunging into a brotherly hug. "And Darkrai too! Remember Darkrai? Great guy that one!", he said in a cheerful, reminiscing voice.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Magnakilro

Sparky looks up. He then tacklehugs Darkrai "YAYYY! MORE FAMILIAR FRIENDS.....your not gonna kidnap me are you?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara shuddered at the mention of Garchomp.

---

Azunara tilted her head, pleased. "Yeah. I am."
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnara bounced up and down where she sat and then threw her arms around Azu in a hug. "We should be best friends, 'kay?"
((If you haven't guessed, Val is obsessed with anything purple; since I don't have her in any of the forum RPs and Lupis is the only one who's RPed with her, I figured this would be a good place to bring her. :lol: ))

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Only if you scream.", Darkrai replied, flying back a bit. "Though I am in a kidnapping mood... How about that Espeon-like cat over there?", he asked, pointing at Azunara.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Magnakilro

Sparky looked over, "I dunno...we don't even know who that is..."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Could still be fun?", Darkrai asked with a shrug.

Magnakilro

Sparky shrugged.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((...Kidnap Azu and you;ll have one -very- upset Koz on your hands. Should be interesting.))

Azunara tilted her head, thoughtful, then split into a grin, "Okay! Sounds good to me."
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((*Peeks head into thread* ... *Sees Garchomp* ...... *Grins like a total loon, then grabs her Reshiram and skedaddles to the thread*))

Amongst the chaos, another creature suddenly appeared; a large white feathered dragon. It blinked, looking around with confusion, until it noticed Garchomp. A grin spread across its face and it flung itself at the landshark.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Valnara giggled in delight and desummoned her felguard, sending him back to the Twisting Nether. "Wanna punt an imp?" she asked Azu eagerly.
((You know, I'm thinking of making Val train in the arts of Affliction so she can have her purple succubus. XD))

---

A high elf death knight materialized in the room looking rather peeved. She looked around the room, staring in horror at the strange, alien creatures before spotting Azu, Kozri, Faron, and Vallrok. At least some familiar faces were here even though she didn't recognize the worgen with Azu. She walked over to Kozri, keeping a safe distance from Faron and asked, "What the fel is going on?"

[/center]
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

((Purrlions or choronekos are purple...That would be cherrie imformation on her species I guess can be found Here for any non-WoW players))

"Actually I have no idea what those things are" cherrie smiled as she looked at azunara. it looked like some kind of feline like her which was good deciding to make more friends to once again preformed a flying hug/tackle aiming for azunara
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Poor Azu gathers so much attention. XD))

Azunara yelped fearfully, "THE DEMONS ARE ATTACKING ME! KOZRI! HELP!" She whined at the Cherrie, looking very unhappy. She wriggled, trying to escape the purrloins' grasp. "Why are you attacking me...?" She muttered irritably.

Kozri glanced over, tilting his head. Despite it attacking Azu, it didn't seem -too- aggressive. Readying one of his knives to throw at it, he looked back at Indi who had arrived. "No idea. None of us have any idea. Those things make me nervous."
rubybeam

"Wha? attacking? don't be so silly if I were to be attacking my claws would bee like this!" cherrie lifted a paw showing her claw envloped in a purpleish flame, it quickly dissappered though, she also didn't let go of azunara
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara winced, looking at the claw. She decided the best method of escape was to shapeshift, and she did so, taking her smaller bird form and with the sudden shift in shape, was able to squirm out, and flew above at a safe distance. "Bad demon thing!" She informed Cherrie, landing near Val and watching everything carefully.
rubybeam

Cherrie frowned she didn't want to ask how the cat thing turned into a bird so fast "I'm not a demon I belive people would call my former leader kamimpi a devil" cherrie turned around to see the same cat fox faze into the room "Speaking of which shes here" cherrie began waving her paw wildly around at the denomic cat-fox "OH HAI THERE KAMIMPI! I didn't miss you, everyone in the world kinda hates you right now but i'm too lazy to hate you" cherrie smiled trying to be friendly the cat-fox ignored her however
----------------
Kanmimpi looked around snarling, her four different coloured eyes looked like they were still in pain, and she didn't seem to be in a good mood