Fury of the Twilight Clan

Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix blinked up at Magna, then offered him a small smile. "Thanks. You and the missus have a safe journey back, 'kay? And hey, who knows? Maybe we'll see each other around Orgrimmar." Her smile broadened and she gave him a quick nod. She patted Arbennig one last time and stepped back, giving the orc and his pet a small wave before turning. She paused as Swift ran up and swiped his tongue across her face before darting off. She wiped her face off and watched the fox as he bounded off before reluctantly continuing on her path.

Karzix grumbled under his breath once Swift had left him alone, cleaning the fox slobber off of his skin. He froze as Glix approached, glaring down at the ground.
"... Anything you have left to do?" She finally asked him.
"No."
"No one to say goodbye to?"
"No." Karzix looked up, staring silently at the other members of their group. They were busy speaking to one another, or had already disappeared. Glix watched as well, pressing her lips together at the sight of Jraak, Cori, Rose and Faron - laughing and smiling. She crinkled her brow, glancing over at Karzix. He still refused to meet her gaze.
"Fine," she said with a note of bitterness. "I'll be right back. I just need to find a rune. One of these cultists must have one on them." She turned on her heel, marching out to the battlefield and silently fuming. The fel was his problem? Jealousy? She was, after all, going to get an actual job and get an actual source of gold, rather than scraping by with trying to repair trikes and other rust buckets like he was. She scowled to herself as she dug through the belongings of any cultists that appeared to be mages.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

Kozri wasn't sure whether to feel grateful he wouldn't be alone, or sad because it meant Tirrae had to leave Myri. "I would've been fine," He said quietly, pausing. "But I'm glad to have your company. So, what's the next step? I guess we're all going our own ways."
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Zaruuk - Mulgore

The mage sighed and fidgeted about nervously.
"It is not that I am trying to hide the fact I went out of control," He said. "I just do not want to burden you with my troubles. I..."
He stopped again, taking a deep breath to calm himself. "I hate this. I hate loosing control of myself like I did. I hate what I become, a savage and cruel person detached from everything I love, and I want to be rid of it. I just don't know how."

~

Threnaad - Mulgore

Thren kept silent, his head bowed as he listened to Yvene talk. She was starting to make plans for a funeral for Inaara. Privately, Threnaad thought something simple would be best. Ina had never been one for grand ceremonies. But this was the Exarch's way of saying goodbye and dealing with this loss. He respected that, and let her plan. It didn't matter much in the end.
He lifted his head and looked around for Myri. She... She was gone? He swallowed back the urge to go looking for her. He desperately wanted to, but he couldn't abandon his duties here. It felt like his heart had dropped to the bottom of his feet. He turned back to Yvene and placed on a solemn look upon his face to mask his worry for the huntress he was fond of. He would find her once this was all over, it wouldn't take him long. He hoped.
The Vindicators gathered around, and one of the mages with them opened up a portal to Shattrath. Thren looked up to get a last look at the group. He wanted to say goodbye, but words had escaped him. With a sad sigh, he ducked through the portal, cradling Inaara's corpse to his body.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae nodded at Kozri, pausing to look around. Both Myri and Thren were gone. They must have met up, she decided. They seemed affectionate towards each other, what else would they do? As for Kozri and herself... Hmm.
She gave Kozri a questioning look. Where to? After saying their good-byes, at least.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Last post before work.))

Indigosa and Willowe--Mulgore

Indi looked up to Zaruuk, brow furrowed. "I do not understand why you are afraid to share this with me. You and I are a lot alike in regards to our inabilities to control our powers. I didn't like losing control anymore than you do--it is why I ran away from my powers for so long. Turns out for me, I had to give in and let go, and trust that I would do the right thing, that I would remember who and what I am."

--
As Willowe mindlessly pat Umbra, she began thinking about where she would go and what she would do next. As much as she liked this group of people, her time with them seemed to be coming to an end. She was sure there was another fight somewhere that could use her help. Perhaps Stormwind would have an assignment for a combat healer. "Take care of them," Willowe said to Umbra, referring to Zaruuk and Indi, before pulling a hearthstone out of her robe's pocket and rubbing it to take her back home to Stormwind.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix bent down, rubbing a blood-soaked rune in the grass to clean it. She inspected it and straightened back up, glancing up at the others. She shifted her direction slightly to pass by Kozri and Tirrae, pausing nearby the two. "Well, seems like we're heading off. I've got things to do." She gave them a small, tired smile. She glanced around, frowning slightly. "Also... if you see Azu around, mind telling her I said thanks for not knocking us out of the sky back in Elwynn? Anyway, stay safe, Lizard One and Lizard Two. Come stop by Booty Bay if you go to Stranglethorn any time soon, you hear?" She gave them a lopsided grin before continuing on her path. Zaruuk and Indi looked a bit too busy to talk to, but she cast a quick nod of acknowledgement in the pair's direction anyway.

Karzix glanced up as Glix approached, looking down to the rune she held. She wordlessly threw it on the ground and began to chant the words to the spell. She stepped back once the portal had materialized, looking quietly at the fuzzy image of Orgrimmar hovering before her. Karzix stepped forward and went through without so much as a glance over his shoulder. Glix paused to look over the destroyed town, gripping her small bundle of loot tightly before stepping through as well.

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Zaruuk and Umbra - Mulgore

"It is not that I am afraid, I just do not like to see you worry." Zar replied, smiling a little before his face faded back to a worried frown. He found a stone to sit upon and thought about her words; considered his own predicament.
"I tried to give into it, to let go. And I lost all connection as to who and what were important to me. Had it not been for Willowe pointing out this scar, I might very well have left off on my own." The mage continued, placing his hands between his knees and curling his tail up beside him. "Our symptoms seem to be similar, but I must wonder if the cause is truly the same? Is this 'Demon of the Green Sun' really who I am? If it is, then why has it not showed up before now?"
He sighed again, raising a hand to absent-mindedly run it along his new, deep scar. "The more I poke at this Man'ari in the back of my head, the less if feels a part of who I am. The urges it whispers in my mind feel more like an addiction than anything else."
Finally, Zaruuk looked up to Indigosa, a worried expression on his face. "I do not want to become my father. I do not want to become the cruel beast the other draenei always said I would be." He said in what was almost a whimper.

Umbra rubbed her head against Willowe before she left, watching her disappear as she hearthstoned away. She padded over to her mistress and sat down beside her. She looked up to Indi with her slitted yellow eyes, watching the conversation curiously.
Last edited by Moonlost on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

Kozri had nodded at Glix, giving a slight grin at her statement, then peered at Tirrae. "I don't have any home to go to. I can't help my Flight against the Infinite, they don't need a scared hatchling to help them. I suppose we could do some various odd jobs, get some money. Or, just hide. We're an odd pair, a dragon and a warp stalker that can move the earth." He said, shrugging. "What do you think?"
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Orgrimmar

Glix blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the gloom of the Cleft of Shadow. She spotted Karzix just up ahead, already ascending the ramp that lead up to the rest of the city. She frowned at him as she caught up, silently falling into step beside him. He did little to acknowledge her presence, save for a quick sideways glance.
"... You sure about Booty Bay?" He finally spoke up, speaking in Goblin. "I mean, there are pirates and who knows what else. The place is under constant threat of attack, ain't it?"
Glix pursed her lips. "I'll be fine. It's worth the gold."
"How do you even know you'll get the job?" He retorted. "It costs money to take a boat all the way over the sea. If you don't get the job, you're likely to be stranded there. You wanna spend a night out alone in a pirate town?"
Glix curled her hands into fists, glaring ahead. "That's not going to happen. And stop going on about pirates, would you? You trying to scare me or something? 'Cause it's not working." Karzix refused to answer her, a scowl on his face. They walked in silence, heading toward the goblin-run section of the town.

"So. You heading out pretty soon?" Karzix asked, turning to give her a cold look as they stopped.
"As soon as possible." She replied coolly back. The pair stood in silence for a moment. Glix studied him and Karzix stared steadily down at the ground. "I'll... write or something once I get there."
"So that's your goodbye?"
"I guess so."
Karzix let out a harsh laugh. "'I'll write or something.' Thanks. I'll think of that while you sail across the world to some tropical seaside town, while I'm stuck here."
"What do you expect me to do?" Glix snapped back. "Squatting here and clanging away on rusty contraptions might sound like a good time to you, but I'm sure as fel not gonna settle for that. I'm outta here, and there's nothing you can do to make me stay here." She said, looking at him as if she were challenging him. Karzix stared at her wordlessly, trying to search for a response. Glix shook her head, looking tired.
"Look, I should just... get going." She turned, gesturing down the road. "Maybe I'll see you soon, oka - wait, hey!" She glanced down in confusion as he reached out and grabbed her wrists, pulling her toward him. "What are you d-?!" She broke off with a startled, muffled squeak as he kissed her long and hard. The mage stared at him in utter shock when he broke away, leaning back and studying her with a hopeful expression. "I should..." She pushed him away, her eyes wide. "I should get going."
Karzix watched in silence as she quickly walked away, her head down. He swallowed hard and stared down at the ground once she had disappeared from sight, stuffing his hands in his pockets and slowly turning to make his way home.

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse and Moony - Mulgore

Little Mouse searched Moony over, frowning. Nothing seemed to be wrong. Moony lifted his head and gave a rumble, nuzzling her legs. Finally, deciding she could do no more, Little Mouse took one long last look at the group around her. The battle was definitely over. Reaching into her pack, she held a Hearthstone. Maybe one of the priests or Druids back at Darnassus could help Moony. Little Mouse activated the hearthstone, slowly casting the spell that would take her back to Darnassus.

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Drae sisters
Mulgore

Iocha sighed as she took a look around. She hated battles, they always made her knot up inside and she was tense for days afterward. Her hand moved to rest on her stomach and she closed her eyes before she turned to her sisters and gave them both a smile. "I should be heading back...Aduul might be worried by now."
"Oh so we get a name now huh?"
"Oh shut up Akira." Iocha smiled and hugged them both before she stepped back. "You two better come visit me."
"Of course!"
"I have a new niece or nephew coming, 'course I'll visit."
Iocha gave them both a hug, Magna this time too, and then gripped her hearthstone and began to glow a soft green. A minute later the spot where she stood was empty.

Akira let out a soft sigh and looked up at the sky before she closed her eyes. "Better get heading home then." She muttered before she looked at Asli and Magna. "See you two later. Tell Mini-Me that I'll see her later." She waved to the pair before she set off. It would take a while to get there by hoof and boat but she could use the time to think.

Asli watched her sisters go before she looked at Magna and smiled. "Ready to head home?" She asked as she tilted her head. Tyran let out a little roar behind her, his tail a little darker green but pretty much healed.

Banet
Mulgore

"So much for being a help."
"Oh hush, you did well"
"Whatever..." Banet sighed and glanced over at the group that was slowly drifting apart. She turned back around with a curse and Helthang faded out of sight as she hearthed back to Stormwind.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Mulgore

Magna smiled and gave Asli a kiss, "Yeah...let's go"

He held her hand and began heading for Thunderbluff. Arbennig loped up to them, following.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

(Surviving) Cult, Beasts, Faron, Tirrae, etc., Bloodhoof

Talon looked to Lightfur, who had made his way back. The druid cast several large heals on Lyra, then waited, expecting Talon to speak. He did.
"Well, Lightfur. We will have to start releasing the energy from the beasts. They will be going insane soon, so send as many to sleep as you can. I will get some of our surrendered kin to gather rocks and other small items." The druid nodded serenely, not moving. Instead he simply began murmuring soothingly, and beasts began to fall asleep across the destroyed village.

Faron tilted his head at the mottled crew he was now traveling with. "Well. What now? I suppose we'll follow that Bounty Hunting venture, Rose? Very few bounties will escape this group."

Tirrae shrugged, having no idea. She eventually sent images of several different, interesting places that they could go, like jungles, deserts, and icy plains. They may as well see the world, get their minds off what they were leaving behind.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kozri
Mulgore

"Might as well," He said, nodding. He put his human disguise back on, wincing at the magic. "But first, we should sleep and find a good priest. I don't know about you, but I'm beat." He searched his pockets for his hearthstone, looking at Tirrae. "First stop, Stormwind?"
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Royi
Mulgore

Royi sat up holding his necronomiforum... How to Inappropriately Necro Threads read the lines on the 7th chapter, page 156... "Hmm..... Royi said to himself. What an interesting read...". He sat down the book under his tent and went back to sleep.

((no one ever does these anymore!!! what happened :( I never would partake but I enjoyed reading up the stories from time to time... ))
Last edited by Royi on Thu May 31, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((This RP isn't open anymore. It actually ended. Not to mention, you don't sign in the middle of the RP; there's a sign in thread. ;)))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

((Ok I signed in! http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 47#p369247

But seriously, why aren't there any 500+ page RP's anymore??? ))
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~